Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - Chapter One

I'd like to examine the wound for any trace, and check to see if it's possible that it wasn't a bullet at all, but something else, as there was no bullet.

Rafael begins to examine the head wound again. As he inspects it he confirms that is was in fact a bullet that hit Mr. Ditalini in the back of the head.

Since it seems I was missed, here's my request again:

I'd like to search the bridge - the whole thing, but especially the area near the car - for spent cartridges. Then, I'd like to have a look beneath the bridge for any unusual things on the ground; specifically blood, bullets, and footprints/other marks. Oh, and I'd like to read the mail too.

(The bridge is apparently over land, yes?)

~Tyler

Since it seems I was missed, here's my request again:

I'd like to search the bridge - the whole thing, but especially the area near the car - for spent cartridges. Then, I'd like to have a look beneath the bridge for any unusual things on the ground; specifically blood, bullets, and footprints/other marks. Oh, and I'd like to read the mail too.

(The bridge is apparently over land, yes?)

~Tyler

My bad. You correct I missed it...

and yes the bridge is over land.

Tyler begins to search the entire bridge and under it for anything unusual. All he can find is the spilled mail and broken fence though. He begins reading all the mail for people he knows until he come across one addressed to him. He reads it then tosses it carelessly. All of his bills are contained in the envelope. He begins to hope he is in the will.

Edited by NewRight

...wait...he hit my mailbox?

*string of nearly inaudible curses due to random things such as dogs barking and cars honking*

Oh well. Now that I'm back on the bridge (because I'm fast like that), I'd like to have a look around the area to find any hidden cameras, if possible. If I find any, I want to look at their footage. Either way, I then want to study the tracks behind the car to see if there's a second pair.

~Tyler

*string of nearly inaudible curses due to random things such as dogs barking and cars honking*

I think the big voice from the sky meant you're letter was in the post box ?

Unless he did hit you're mailbox which would explain how you get to the scene so fast :tongue:

Oh well. Now that I'm back on the bridge (because I'm fast like that), I'd like to have a look around the area to find any hidden cameras, if possible. If I find any, I want to look at their footage. Either way, I then want to study the tracks behind the car to see if there's a second pair.

~Tyler

Tyler begins to take dirt samples. He finds that dirt from the start of the bridge is also in the middle of the bridge. He doesn't know exactly what to expect from this.

Big voice in the sky soon to be little figure say "Cue list of theories."

I have placed my vote. I'd advise everyone else to do the same shortly. I think I know quite a few of the people on the other side and on my side already. Talk to me in private if you need any help.

Im pretty sure most of the people here have done so. :sceptic:

May I just please get a gun my gun and shoot the lock off the briefcase?

Its almost that easy. :hmpf:

May I just please get a gun my gun and shoot the lock off the briefcase?

Its almost that easy. :hmpf:

The big voice from sky said we have to wait till "next chapter" whatever that means. :tongue:

The big voice from sky said we have to wait till "next chapter" whatever that means. :tongue:

Did the big voice from the sky say that he'd also fill out all of the previous requests that've been unanswered, what, what? :sceptic:

And did the Big voice say that I need to get out of Dakotas house now since i've been there for the past three days? :tongue:

I agree with the General. I'm almost at retirement age and I'm having a slumber party with people who may want to kill me :sceptic:

Just shows how odd life is, I suppose.

I agree with The Voice. Cue list of theories.

My fine-haired friend, my old friend, and my amry friend, I am deeply worried about your sanity.

Well, no more clues seem to be presenting themselves, so I' think I'll just wait for this to clear up. A possible good night from yours truely. Please, mister (or misses, don't want to assume) murderer, don't kill me.

That is harsh!

Anyway, I think we've reached the stage where we need to gather all our theories, eliminate the irrelevant ones,a nd come to some sort of conclusion on why he died. We know how, but not why.

So, thoughts? And Holli, we're out of coffee, so maybe you could run down to the store?

*Nibbles a crumpet*

I shall get some now

Um, that's just silly.

First, we know that there was gas left or it couldn't have mixed with other chemicals to cause the tire damage that we have been told it caused. Second, are you really not certain it's murder? Do you think he was barreling down the road, running over and hitting various things, then crashed, reached under the seat, retrieved his revolver, put a bullet in his own head, then put the revolver back in place before finally getting around to dying? Maybe he also got out of the car and did the hokey pokey, since he clearly had enough time in your mind!

I'm missing Dakota already. There was a dame with some nice ... brains.

That was very rude. How was I to know. I came late. You men think you're all that..

Yeah, we just about exhausted the questions we could ask... At least, I can't think of any more questions to ask.

I agree with Jonathan, we've already asked all the questions we can think of, so what now?

If you don't mind, I'm going to pop up to the Baker's again, and get us some more bread and pastries.

Anyone want anything in particular?

Oh, and Holli, thank you for the coffee beans, I'll make some when I get back :classic:

*Toddles up to the Baker's*

I have one more question. Who did we all vote for? Revealing it is no shame since it won't reveal our side becuase we don't know the sides of anyone yet, am I right friends?

I agree with Jonathan, we've already asked all the questions we can think of, so what now?

If you don't mind, I'm going to pop up to the Baker's again, and get us some more bread and pastries.

Anyone want anything in particular?

Oh, and Holli, thank you for the coffee beans, I'll make some when I get back :classic:

*Toddles up to the Baker's*

Thats OK

I would like a meat pie if that's alright :classic:

Thats OK

I would like a meat pie if that's alright :classic:

*Comes running through the door, laden with bread, pastries and a meat pie*

I'm baaaack!

*Comes running through the door, laden with bread, pastries and a meat pie*

I'm baaaack!

mmm....*grabs meat pie* thanks!

I have one more question. Who did we all vote for? Revealing it is no shame since it won't reveal our side becuase we don't know the sides of anyone yet, am I right friends?

That may not be a good idea :sceptic: as some of us *looks around the room* have not voted yet and if the people who have voted say they voted for a non-voter the non-voter may kill the voter out of sheer rage. If that makes sense.

A loud flush is heard from the end of the hallway, and Dakota re-enters the room.

Dear me, I really needed that, I must have eaten something funny earlier for my indigestion was phenomenal!

Well, I take it I haven't missed much of any importance since you all seem to be sitting around with not much to say. Seems like you need a woman like me to stimulate your thinking. :classic:

So, from what I can see we have gained everything we can from the crime scene, unless anyone can think of anything else that we might have missed? We have plenty to work with, and I believe the next thing we need to do is see what is in this briefcase.

Shall I put on more tea, or would you prefer I go fetch the whole bottle of what's in the red teapot? :wink:

So, are we going to do anything or what? This tea is going cold, as is the trail... :look:

Oh screw it I'm getting the whiskey. :hmpf:

So, are we going to do anything or what? This tea is going cold, as is the trail... :look:

Oh screw it I'm getting the whiskey. :hmpf:

I was already putting whiskey in my coffee :look: .....But plain whiskey would be great! :tongue::wink: *ahem* where's the big voice in the sky? Why hath thou forsaken thee?!