Sign in to follow this  
Lost Viking

Look what I just won!

Excellent! Well done! Is is fantastic!

Did you get good prices for all of these? I also immensly like 6267 Lagoon Lockup because it seems the most complete pirate set for its size. I think I have about 4 of those so far, only 2 built though, the other 2 have gone into spare parts.

5 new sets to add to your pirate collection is a wonderful thing! How many pirate sets in total do you have now?

To answer both your questions, it cost $50.00. And I now have a total of 25 different pirate sets. I have a few doubles which I did not count.

It all counts when its pirate LEGO!!! The more the better!

Were the instructions and boxes also included, or was it just the pieces?

Yes, both the boxes and the instructions are included for each. Except the pirate mini-figures... but I don't thik that set even came with instructions in the first place.

Errr. No it didn't. Despite its complicated design LEGO figured that most people could figure out how to put it together themselves.

Anyways Lost Viking, what inspired you to get these sets, was it a whim or did you see the auctions a week in advance and think "I'm gonna win these no matter what!"??

Well, I have been wanting to expand my pirate collection and found the auction the night before it was over. Like you said I thought,"I'm gonna win these no matter what"... and I did. :)

Yeah, I used to get that feeling a lot once upon a time. Now I have almost all the pirate sets except for a dew American promotion ones so I don't get that feeling as much as I used to.

Do you plan to get more Pirate sets in the future?

Definately! I am a Castle/Pirate/Viking fan. I also have more pirate sets, but they're by brothers, who is in university right now.

In university huh? Right at this very minute? Well if so sneak into where ever he's got them stored and ummm borrow them indefinitely. He wouldn't miss them would he? My recommendation to anyone who has friends or relevatives with pirate LEGO (especially if they're at an age where they no longer give a hoot about it) is to acquire it from them before they get some crazy notion of selling it on eBay or some home sale.

Haha, well my brother would do nothing like that he is as you say... an AFOL. He would never think of selling them. He currently has them on display in his room.

Then you have no other choice but to assassainate him. Unless of course you can negotiate a time share arrangement...

I suggest you prepare an ambush for him, using his own pirate LEGO! Set it up so as soon as he enters his room all the cannons go off and they blast him to death. Of course you may possibly feel bad about the demise of your brother, however it would depend how badly you wish for his pirate LEGO.

Does this brother of your post at EuroBricks?

haha, but I dont have the European shooting cannons! Oh no.

Anyways he doesn't yet, I am trying to get him on.

Is he on Lugnet?

God Bless,

Nathan

Hmmm... I have to ask my Govenor Imperial Officer... Ok he said to get them back so we could hang the pirates and save the Soldiers. Righto! Move out!