Aliencat

MOC: The Reality Dysfunction

Looks like this is an older thread. I hope it's okay to reply. I just had to put in a reply here as I'm new and I actually saw this MOC on one of the other sites but didn't know who made it. I even saved a pic of it in my Lego pictures folder. Now I can add "by Aliencat" to the filename :D This is my absolute fav MOC I've seen. I love it so much.

It's hilarious how one guy is jumping out of the building at a last attempt to save his life like someone jumping out of a burning building, while another person..or rather cat, is peeking out the window wondering what's going on hahaha! It's like real life. A disaster is happening, and you while the people who are paranoid and very aware of their surroundings are panicking, another person is drowsily oblivious to what's been going on until the last minute. Haha.

I love the brave people going to "slay" the mysterious monster. One happens to be a brave cat lol possibly related to the other cat peeking out the window. Are those figures from Fabuland? The one as your avatar is cute and funny too. Cutlass_Iz told me about them in my newbie thread and how her girl likes them. I am going to have to order them from Bricklink. They are very old I believe. Hopefully I can get some preferably without teeth marks lol. :tongue:

Mandy Chicago! :monkey:

Edited by Grimmy

Looks like this is an older thread. I hope it's okay to reply.

Fine with me! :grin: thanks a lot for the compliments :classic:

Are those figures from Fabuland? The one as your avatar is cute and funny too. Cutlass_Iz told me about them in my newbie thread and how her girl likes them. I am going to have to order them from Bricklink. They are very old I believe. Hopefully I can get some preferably without teeth marks lol. :tongue:

Yeah that's Fabuland, one of my favourite themes when I was a little kid. My older sister had a lot of that stuff, and when I was about 4 or 5 years old, Fabuland was the coolest thing in the world to me! Now, since a few years, it is again :)

I like the car,did it come in a set it :wink: did you build it?

Thanks, the car didn't come in a set. I built it.