Commander Assassin

Lego Star Wars 10th anniversary exclusive on May 3 and 4

I just placed an order. :laugh:

I got the $30 General Grievous set and two Public Works sets (around $42 total). :classic:

And k_peek_2000, you'll get the poster. The promotion starts at 12:01 EST, not PST. :wink:

Edited by ILikePi

Ok, so 15,000 of them are numbered and it's any order. I just placed my free poster order. $80 free poster. :hmpf::laugh:

Don't forget your .98 impulse and cheap minifig hair at PaB, it makes it a little more worthwhile. Maybe a good time to finally get that Grievous if you haven't already.

Oh man, i just placed an order and i realized its only 9:30 pm haha, I hope i still get the poster XD

When you were placing your order and logging into your account (or entering in your info for the first time) there should have been a small box at the bottom that informed you that you will receive the poster. I think I will take this opportunity to buy a pirate impulse or two.The chance at winning an MF really sweetens the deal. :classic:

Ok, so 15,000 of them are numbered and it's any order. I just placed my free poster order. $80 free poster. :hmpf::laugh:

Don't forget your .98 impulse and cheap minifig hair at PaB, it makes it a little more worthwhile. Maybe a good time to finally get that Grievous if you haven't already.

I just did most of what you said! :tongue:

I didn't get the minifig hair, though...

I didn't even think of checking PAB stuff. :sad:

Edited by ILikePi

The poster is pretty cool but I am now dissapointed seeing that after all it was just the poster. Sure the contest is nice but I was hoping for something more :sadnew: .

Hey guys

although I am not in the United states I want that poster and might decide to make my own( I could be the first person to own it) here is a link to a high resolution pic. Change the size at th top of the page.

Here

thanks to the Brothers Brick for this information and the link>

thats a great hi definition picture! I liked looking at the new minifigures that are going to be realeased in the future in great detail!

What is that bizzare red MF in the lower left corner of the poster?!

Edited by YG-49

Well, I just bought the PAB order I was waiting to get, plus a clone BP (one can never have enough of those, and they are usually sold out in stores). I'm not very excited about the poster. I might not even put it up and may sell it some day.

But, boy, would it be sweet to win a Falcon! :cry_happy: I have entered every other chance to win one and I haven't been lucky yet. Still, I'm hopeful. :thumbup:

Crud, I ordered my General Grievous 1 week too early. Hmm.. Now what can I order to get the poster...

Btw, anybody know what size the poster is? Is it a wimpy 8x11 folded paper or something much larger? At least the hi-res picture of the poster is nice. Interesting that Lego put figures on it from upcoming sets.

Thanks for that high res link. I am not actually to fussed about missing this any more. It doens't have the minor variations such as with the Storm Trooper helmets (new detailed style, old style). Also did anyone notice a few bad pics in there such as the Gungan Soldier?

What is that bizzare red MF in the lower left corner of the poster?!

One of those:

8016-1.jpg

sw228.jpg

It's a rocket battle droid from the ever great Clone Wars Animated TV Series.

While it is a nice looking poster, I wish they would have taken the time to include variants. There is only one Super Battle Droid on the poster, yet there are three different variations that have been released. Also, some figures are shown as both Fleshie and Yellow, while others, such as the B-Wing and A-Wing pilots, are only show fleshie.

Australia misses out again i take it?

No no, you mean all of the world exepect the USA and Canada.

I am really starting to wonder what we in Europe have done wrong to Lego.

(I'm talking about the 25% of on the UCS Falcon, don't care about the lazy poster anymore)

Edited by Bobskink

WOW now that I actually see the poster up close it looks alot better :classic:

I wonder if anyones going to try printing it off instead it wouldn't be as good as the actuall poster but it would still be OK :sweet:

CommanderFox

P.S.

if anyone isn't wonting their poster then Ill gladly buy it off you but the price has to be Reasonable :sweet::classic:

Edited by CommanderFox

echo :tongue:

Other minifigs they forgot:

Imperial Pilot from the Emerors ship

The droids from the Sandcrawler.

When you put every version of the Clones and Assasin Droids on it, you must also put every version of every other figure on it, but offcourse from a commercial point of vieuw it doesn't make that mush sense since the old minifigs aren't being sold anymore.

I know a place were you can print huge prints from just € 3,5, but I think it's not really worth it for this poster. Does anybody know if it's illegal to photoshop your own poster and print it?

P.S.

if anyone isn't wonting their poster then Ill gladly buy it off you but the price has to be Reasonable :sweet::classic:

You mean like 100,000 USD? :D

C'mon guys cool it.

What's wrong with you?

Here TLG's giving us a free poster and all you do is whine about it?

You don't have to get this poster.

Stop your petty whining please.

I think it's cool they've made a poster for us - now I need to find out how to get it.

I really couldn't care less wether they've included all those 281 minifigs done so far.

A 160 is fine by me... it'll still look cool on the wall in my home.

If you want a perfect poster, then I suggest you buy every single minifig there is and do your own.

A wise man once said that if you've got nothing good to say then just keep quiet.

:tongue:

And I am fairly sure they forgot nothing.

It's all a question of what the choose to include on this poster.

Do you really thing they've got no idea as to which minifig they put into production over the years?

Don't be so naive.

C'mon guys cool it.

What's wrong with you?

Here TLG's giving us a free poster and all you do is whine about it?

I know I am maybe a litle harsh. But when you live outside of North Amerika you have al the reasons to whine, if you want one, you can't have one.

While its a very cool idea IMO, nothing and nobody is perfect. I ordered a few things for the kid since it is her birthday. Not sure what I'll do with the poster just yet. I wonder if it will be mailed flat or rolled. I imagine flat and folded...

I know I am maybe a litle harsh. But when you live outside of North Amerika you have al the reasons to whine, if you want one, you can't have one.

Ebay is your friend. :wink:

It's a rocket battle droid from the ever great Clone Wars Animated TV Series.

KimT! Your getting sarcasm all over the rug!

:tongue:

:hmpf_bad: I'm so flipppin sick of Lego only giving the US chances at stuff like this :cry_sad:

Why lego why?

And I am sick of other countries getting chances at things as well, like those freebie sets at that resturaunt, Castle Advent, etc. I think we are even. ;)

Anywho, who is that green jar jar?