Commander Assassin

Lego Star Wars 10th anniversary exclusive on May 3 and 4

I was just going to post this too! :tongue: To be honest, I'm disappointed. :sad: based on this post, I thought it was going to be an actual Lego item, meaning a set or minifig or at least a keychain or something. :hmpf_bad: Sure, it'll be neat to have a poster with all the SW figs, but I could whip up a poster like that with pics from bricklink in Photoshop any day myself! :hmpf: Oh well, if I don't have to spend too much money to get it, I will probably get it anyway.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I just revealed what the offer was above your post, so there you can find out :wink:

I don't see why LEGO would send out emails saying to stay tuned on May 3rd when they use the poster image in that email. Not saying you are wrong, just seems odd they would do something like that...

OH MAN!!! I was getting my hopes up on a re release of the star wars 7283 set :wub:

I didn't manage to get that set so i would have sheld out anything for it.

if its just a poster then sure its cool but Im not sure ill try to get one.

CommanderFox

OH MAN!!! I was getting my hopes up on a re release of the star wars 7283 set :wub:

I didn't manage to get that set so i would have sheld out anything for it.

If your are willing to "shell out anything for it", try bricklink or ebay. :tongue:

Besides, why would they sell such an old set again?

If your are willing to "shell out anything for it", try bricklink or ebay. :tongue:

Besides, why would they sell such an old set again?

Nah bricklink and ebay are alittle TO expensive for me :tongue: but I suppose thats what Ill have to pay :hmpf_bad:

I was thinking of just buying the parts over bricklink for just Obis fighter because I do have all the rest of the fighters :classic:

well theres allways the chance they might :classic:

CommanderFox

Hmm. I'm a bit disappointed. I suppose this is a nice poster, but I don't think I will make a purchase for it. Maybe if they keep it online, I would add it to my next order, but I don't think that will happen... :sceptic:

Yeah, I'm also a bit disappointed. However, if you only need to purchase $50 of stuff to get it, I might still get it.

... Well thats a bit of a bad climax :tongue:

What the heck though? A Poster I'm quite dissapointed too

Well at least i won't have to fork out a heap for it, as i don't even want it...

The guy i quoted in my post a while back said it was an official lego item... I also, like Oky, thought it would be a fig or promo brick...

Oh well, more money for more Hoth's and endors :tongue:

For once the Americans can have it.

I got a better poster anyway, 30th anniversary movie poster.

Yeah, that kind of is a pain. :hmpf_bad:

And your comment wasn't? Back on topic, I was hoping for something more Lego like. I mean a poster, come on Lego. You can do much better like an exclusive (chrome :wub: ) minifigure. Just my some what rational thoughts on the 'poster'.

Oh yeah i forgot about the USA exclusive part. Is it for sure that it's a USA exclusive or is that what we think?

Oh yeah i forgot about the USA exclusive part. Is it for sure that it's a USA exclusive or is that what we think?

given that you have to set your region to the USA to see the ads for this deal on S@H then I'd say it's US only, yes ....

The current poster offer is for the USA only. I had confirmation from LEGO a couple of weeks ago.

But that's not to say that there won't be other offers in the rest of the world.

The current poster offer is for the USA only. I had confirmation from LEGO a couple of weeks ago.

But that's not to say that there won't be other offers in the rest of the world.

Then why is it on the Canadian S@H?But really Lego!I would've at least thought they could do better than a POSTER!A poster just doesn't capture the awesomeness that is LSW's tenth birthday(Then again,can it ever be captured?).

(_)DDS(_)

So we know it's just a poster? I'm still thinking it may be something else; telling people to wait until midnight of the day just to reveal a poster seems a bit anticlimactic, especially when they already revealed the poster in an email.

So we know it's just a poster? I'm still thinking it may be something else; telling people to wait until midnight of the day just to reveal a poster seems a bit anticlimactic, especially when they already revealed the poster in an email.

I'm also hoping that it turns out to be more than a poster. The poster looks decent, but I was really hoping for something Lego. Even a special sale or a chance to get one of the summer sets early would be great. Only twelve more hours until we find out for sure...

That poster looks alright, but not worth ordering. :sceptic: It must be pretty big to fit in all the figures. :look:

Hopefully there will be another extra. :thumbup:

That poster looks alright, but not worth ordering. :sceptic:It must be pretty big to fit in all the figures. :look:

Hopefully there will be another extra. :thumbup:

What if they're small pictures :laugh: .

Edited by Skipper 24

Then why is it on the Canadian S@H?But really Lego!I would've at least thought they could do better than a POSTER!A poster just doesn't capture the awesomeness that is LSW's tenth birthday(Then again,can it ever be captured?).

Dunno. It's just what LEGO told me.

Hehe. While I'm dissapointed, I can't help but think how funny it is to get a poster, while we were all wildly speculating on what ranged from a sale to a chrome vader to an entire set. :tongue: