Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - General Discussion

Its finally here!

CIMG7079.jpg

~CIMG7192-1.jpg~CopyofCIMG7432.jpg~CopyofCIMG7613.jpg~

Intro:

With the end of the fabulous Mafia Game the Baritones I thought to start another Mafia based ‘mafia game’. I followed the Baritones lightly, but still knew all the events and thought that as soon as the end came I would try my hand at starting a game with Mafia based players. Now I know I didn’t manage to branch off into any different or original theme, but I do think everyone is here for the game and I think I can add plenty of character to… well… the characters!

Short Back story:

The boss of the mafia organization has been killed, but a new and unknown boss has risen to the challenge. Some members of the mafia and detectives agency suspect murder and there will be plenty more to go around in this mafia-mystery cross-over!

The suspected death of the original boss was that he was intentionally hit by a crazed driver and fell of a 50ft bridge, but around the community people simply say he was drunk himself, tripped and fell of the bridge. Which story will you choose to believe!

In this game there are eight men of the mafia and seven hidden detectives working along side the mafia waiting for the proper time to take the boss and entire mafia down.

Mafia:

The mafia will decide who to kill week by week and there will be votes via PM that will decide who of the mafia are killed. Members of the mafia are trying to kill all members of the detectives agency and who killed the original boss of there organization. Mafia members get to kill one member a week.

Detectives:

Your job is to kill all members of the mafia and discover who was ever so beneficial in killing the original boss of the mafia. The new boss of the mafia has immunity to the vote. Detectives get to kill one member a week.

Should both the mafia and detectives choose to kill the same person another person who had the second most votes will also be killed in a slightly more humorous way.

Winning the Game:

~The mafia wins by knowing who killed the original boss if anyone. Killing that person and all of the detectives in the agency.

~The police have to have all members of the mafia killed. (Excluding the boss) And know who killed the original boss whether it is their own man, the mafia, or simply and accident.

Rules:

~All votes are tallied via PM, please don’t post who you vote for in this thread.

~Threads are for the members playing the game. If your are one of them feel free to post in all of the threads, but if you are not please do not post in threads (excluding the discussion) as this can impact a players decision and all decisions have to be made on a player’s own thoughts.

~Any members can watch the game evolve of course.

~Ask for any clues that you wish to see, but like Mystery Manor remember to be specific.

Don’t ask:

“I would like to see details”

A better and more specific version would be:

“What is behind the cabinet?”

~Refrain from overusing profanity and please no racism.

~This game is meant to be a joyful experience, please don’t become overstressed should something happen to you.

~Failing to submit votes 4 days after a thread has been posted without proper notification will result in a death of your character.

~Failing to follow rules after a warning will result in a death of your character.

~The murderer will know in advance who he/she is (if there is one) and when killed it will be announced that the murderer has been killed. This is beneficial to both the detectives and mafia goons.

~When a person dies they can still be the murderer.

~Three guesses to find the murderer and if all are wrong then your character will die humorously.

~Please do not overreact if I miss one week as I might miss one or two because of a busy schedule. If I know I will miss a week there will be a post in this thread.

~Any of the pictures seen can be of assistance. Take all picture posted into account.

~Clues as to how the past boss died and who killed him will be released week by week as well as clues that will be revealed by asking questions.

Characters with Descriptions:

CIMG7096-2.jpgCIMG7096-1.jpg

Ignacio Saggetti - Played by Imperial Shadows

CIMG7097-2.jpgCIMG7097-1.jpg

Rafael - Played by RickCracker

CIMG7098-2.jpgCIMG7098-1-1.jpg

Alfonso - Played by AwesomeStar (but he'll be a day or two late)

CIMG7099-2.jpgCIMG7099-1.jpg

Dakota - Played by Dragonator

CIMG7101-2.jpgCIMG7101-1-1.jpg

Benjamin - Played by Bricks

CIMG7103-2.jpgCIMG7103-1.jpg

Dick Linguini - Played by Darth Legois

CIMG7104-2.jpgCIMG7104-1.jpg

Adam - Played by Adam

CIMG7105-2.jpgCIMG7105-1.jpg

Tyler - Played by Trexxen

CIMG7107-2.jpgCIMG7107-1.jpg

Jonathan Blue - Played by JlBlue

CIMG7108-2.jpgCIMG7108-1.jpg

General Axel - Played by General Armendariz

CIMG7110-2.jpgCIMG7110-1.jpg

Timothy Big - Played by Tim Bit

CIMG7112-2.jpgCIMG7112-1.jpg

Holli Bricki - Played by HollisBrick

CIMG7111-2.jpgCIMG7111-1-1.jpg

Zachary - Played by Zepher

CIMG7098-1-1.jpg - Alfonso - Shot in chapter two found near the storage area. - Detective

CIMG7101-1-1.jpg - Benjamin - Hit by car for not voting and died. - Unknown

CIMG7111-1-1.jpg - Zachary - Shot in Chapter three. - Detective

Remember to have fun. Character Bios will be seen in the first chapter of this adventure. Expect it tomorrow, but I know I struggle with deadlines so I wouldn't hold your breath. :tongue: Wednesday by the latest. PMs are being sent to every member playing.

Now signature sized.

CIMG7079-1.jpg

Edited by NewRight

So much to say...

CIMG7096-2.jpg

Ignacio Saggetti - Played by Imperial Shadows

It's Ian, fleshied! Oh, nevermind, I didn't want to remind anyone of that. What? Uh, he looks NOTHING like Ian. Ian who? :look:

Dakota - Played by Dragonator

Iris! :tongue:

Dick Linguini - Played by Darth Legois

You know, this is the best name ever in one of these games. :laugh:

Adam - Played by Adam

Oh great, that's going to be hard to remember. :pir_laugh2:

(that combo makes one heck of a great figure)

Jonathan Blue - Played by JlBlue

Willie Fangioli had a kid and named him after Johnny Blue! :grin:

Zachary - Played by Zepher

Nooooooo... it can't be. How will I flirt with you?

This looks like a lot of fun. Nice work so far, NewRight! :classic:

Nice. I look badass. :tongue: Quite a step up from resident goofball Johnny Blue, despite all nominal similarities. Jonathan Blue now. Call me 'Nathan. :cry_happy:

CIMG7108-2.jpg

General Axel - Played by General Armendariz

Well I knew that was coming :tongue:

I look like i've been in war! :laugh:

Edited by General Armendariz

CIMG7104-2.jpgCIMG7104-1.jpg

Adam - Played by Adam

I agree, Ignacio - although each figure is well chosen, Adam's minfigure combonation is perfect. I just hope I can remember the name... :tongue:

I can't wait to play!

Watch as the game unfolds. Assuming he stays alive I have a little to learn about all the characters. :classic:

EDIT:

All PMs have been sent with character info. Players check your inbox.

Edited by NewRight

I couldn't be bothered with editing it. I was wondering if someone would pick it up.

Leave it. I think it's hilarious.

I love my figure. He look's great :thumbup:

But I think I missed the date, so when do we start?

'Bricks'

I agree with ImpShadows. How can we flirt?

Maybe I'm the murderer, and becuase of that, I had to pretend to be someone else, and I'm secretly a women inside!

Damn. Shouldn't of given away my character info so fast.

Maybe I'm the murderer, and becuase of that, I had to pretend to be someone else, and I'm secretly a women inside!

Damn. Shouldn't of given away my character info so fast.

Murderer! Murderer! :sing:

Feel free to flirt and show some love. Just don't get sexual in these threads. Show that homosexual love. :tongue:

I love being a woman! :thumbup:

Iris! :tongue:

Damn it my cover's been blown already. :hmpf_bad:

Nooooooo... it can't be. How will I flirt with you?

I'm sure you'll find a way. :wink:

I agree with ImpShadows. How can we flirt?

As I said, you'll find a way. Love knows no bounds. :cry_happy:

Looking good NewRight, this will be interesting. :sweet:

OH DAMNIT how can i whack hollisbrick now, his fig is hot......damnit..... :tongue:

I love mine I love the Mutt head. :laugh:

And the name love my name.... :sweet:

[bTW Mods am I allowed to play to Mafia games at the same time or?? because i kindof signed up for Rebellion Mafia to if not i'll just take my name off the rebellion mafia list]

A whole bunch of people are playing in both, not to mention the fact I'm running it... I'd probably say yes, but I'm not entirely sure.

A whole bunch of people are playing in both, not to mention the fact I'm running it... I'd probably say yes, but I'm not entirely sure.

OH okay this is cool because I really like the look of your mafia game and since your playing and hosting at the same time i guess its okay for me :classic:

You know, this is the best name ever in one of these games. :laugh:

Haha I agree, I love my name. :laugh: Although Dan would've been better then Dick...anyway I can't wait to play. :sweet:

Edited by Darth_Legois

I can't wait - this is going to be my first mystery game; I hope it turns out well!

Oh my, this will also be a fun experiment in multitasking - I'm in a mafia game, a mystery game, I'm in a talent show at school, running an IRC chat for some friends, helping my gaming clan, and still preparing for my own game...=D

~Trexxen

All you better watch out! This General is mean, green? and tough! :P

Bring it on!

Edited by General Armendariz

Heyy, I'm excited to be playing Alfonso in this awesome game!

I'm an EBRP "veteran", and have never played a Mafia game before, so I am looking forward to the experience.

As you probably saw I was in Isolation, not all for my own reasons, but thats not important.

Thanks Shadows for letting me out, and I can't wait to play with you!

Oh, god, that came out so wrong!

What I meant is, I can't wait to play in this great game, not implying ANY lewd nature that we so often see between Zepher and Shadows, hee hee!

NewRight, when do we start?

~A.S. (Now standing for Alfonso Swing!)

Edited by AwesomeStar

...not implying ANY lewd nature that we so often see between Zepher and Shadows, hee hee!

My my, sounds like your getting yourself a reputation there Shadows. :wink: