Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

My huge British army

You aren't a scoundrel like General Armendariz to fool us as well are you? :pir_laugh2:

It would take a lot to be THAT much of a scoundrel, wouldn't it?

"Tordenskjolds Soldater" is taken fro the siege and battle for Carlsten Fortress in Sweden (1719) where Tordenskjold fooled the Swedish commander to belive that the Norwegian force was much larger by letting a small group of soldiers march in the streets many times . Dont know if this really happen but thats one of the myths about him . royalgrenadiers1.jpg

Here are my Soldiers :pir_laugh2:

"Tordenskjolds Soldater" is taken fro the siege and battle for Carlsten Fortress in Sweden (1719) where Tordenskjold fooled the Swedish commander to belive that the Norwegian force was much larger by letting a small group of soldiers march in the streets many times .

In the Yugoslavian civil wars in the 1990s, the Croatian forces did this with some tanks and it worked. So I think it is a real strategy.

the strategy is there, but as far as i know there is no true evidence that Tordenskjold used it, other than the storys about him. but the idea is old. making the enemy think you have a different number than you really have, like making noise, movements or silence. all to get a effect :pir-classic:

Yes an old stratigy even Hitler used it. Same thang order your troops or tanks or what what have you to march to the end of the perade root tern around go up a side street and get back in line and do it agn. Werks grate as long as no won cheches on. Sadley I onley have 12 Red cotes, 6 blues, and one Spanyerd. but my troops have been at peace for at leest ten years now and renewd the peace trety Mounday. But when all your power liyes on the the flore of your howses My grand ship can sail unaposed on open water wile your grand fleets lay stranded on the sea flore. But to the good General a wonderful showing I wouldent wont enythang less. Even if it is a hox.

Edited by lego fox

Could you please stop bumping old threads? All the current MOCs along with their discussions are almost gone now.

I'm sorry for acting like a mod but it is pretty annoying. You're posting a lot without adding something to the old discussions what hasn't been said. :pir-hmpf: