ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

That explains it, then. They will never make castle fans happy - no gray brick buckets, and only sparingly gray on the PAB wall, and I've never seen 1x2, 1x4, or 2x4 in LBG on the wall.

Well actually I did pick up a bunch of light bluish gray 2x4s from the wall on Saturday. Though 1xX would be preferable.

I think I had a pretty good haul yesterday :)

I just finshed entering it in rebrickable

48 Dark Gray Brick 1 x 1

6 White Brick 1 x 10

60 Trans-Black Brick 1 x 2

80 Dark Azure Brick 1 x 2

100 Tan Brick 1 x 4

99 Trans-Clear Slope 30° 1 x 1 x 2/3 [Cheese Slope]

154 Black Brick Special 1 x 1 Studs on 4 Sides

52 Pink Flower - Small

15 Green Flower Stem

23 Tan Plate 2 x 2 Corner

11 Light Bluish Gray Plate 4 x 4

11 Dark Bluish Gray Plate 4 x 4

4 Orange Plate Round 1 x 1 Straight Side

1 Trans-Dark Blue Plate Round 1 x 1 Straight Side

1 Trans-Yellow Plate Round 1 x 1 Straight Side

1 Trans-Clear Plate Round 1 x 1 Straight Side

66 Dark Purple Plate Round 1 x 1 Straight Side

16 Trans-Light Blue Rock 1 x 1 Jewel 24 Facet

6 Light Bluish Gray Tile 1 x 2 with Red 82, Yellow and White Gauges Print

I bought one of the big PAB cups. I could have got many lime green 1x2 tiles as well (sticking them to the SuperErling? bricks, but my little one ran out of patience. I'm quite proud of her, she waited one hour for me.

Jackpot!!

Got the following today at the store in 2 Tall Cups. The GOOD STUFF finally hit the Downtown Disney Wall! :classic:

48x 1x10 White Brick

15x 1x4x3 White Windows w/ Glass

5x 1x4x6 White Door Frame w/ White Door

18x 6x12 Green Plates

66x 1x5 White Tall Wall Brick

250x 1x2x2 Tan Corner Plates

400 Total Pieces (.075 cents per brick)

Then got an entire Tall Cup of TAN 2x2 Tiles. Woot! :classic:

Edited by KringlesBricks

I was at the LEGO Store in King of Prussia, and they still had a container full of brown horses! I managed to fit eight horses into a small cup, and I filled the rest with red chairs and transparent blue cones.

I was at the LEGO Store in King of Prussia, and they still had a container full of brown horses! I managed to fit eight horses into a small cup, and I filled the rest with red chairs and transparent blue cones.

I was there last week and they didn't have any out. Good for you.

I filled up a large cup with brown 1x4 tiles this weekend. I'm going to use them to cover the studs on my train tracks. Now I need a ton of 1x2 brown tiles...

Is anyone seeing 2x2 light gray tiles anymore?

1x1 trans-clear round plates?

I hope I'll find these around here, as I do not have many of these (unlike the other variants previously found in PaB)

this is one of the things I like to do in a lego store .. it takes around one hour but .. it´s worth it.. I managed to get in around 800 small pieces with some plates, plants, mostly tiles and some jewels etc. The parts that could be clipped together were clipped. And also in the cover I managed to fit like 12 or more 1x2 brcks and some tiles :) It was so tight I had problems to close it but once I closed it non of the bricks moved even when shaking it was hard as a stone .. :D I would say a nice buy! ;)

Edited by Rarah

1x1 trans-clear round plates?

I hope I'll find these around here, as I do not have many of these (unlike the other variants previously found in PaB)

Yes. I got some a couple of years ago and now they showed up again on my local wall. I grab 1x1 plates or tiles to fill gaps in the cup.

We have no Lego store in my country (Ireland) which is a big bummer, especially since we are an island. So when I do get across to a store I usually go wild and use up all of my carefully-hoarded VIP points at the PAB wall. During Brick2014 in London, we AFOLs had great fun at the wall on Black Friday. I managed to fit nine brown horses in one cup with lots of filler in between. My daughter stacked 45 8x8 DBG plates per cup, again with lots of filler. I loaded up with hundreds of red seats I needed for a soon-to-be-started MOC. (I was just about to order these from Bricklink) All in all, a worthwhile trip.

It has been a while nothing new has come out in the PAB. If I am not mistaken, they should change their selection very soon? I d be curious to hear if anyone has seen something interesting?

I went to a Lego store today (Bluewater) and came out empty handed... the PAB wall was half empty and what was left was fairly uninteresting besides black headlights.

1740 pieces. I have more round 1x1 bley tiles than I probably know what to do with but they make good empty space filler in the cup...

pab1501_zps6a9769f9.jpg

I went to the store of Lille (France)

mBcZkeY.jpg

The pile of parts outside the cups is because the cashier dropped the biggest of the two cups when taking it :grin:

She was hoping to be able to put everything in it, but it was well packed, so she had to put the remaining in a small bag

lVbwPUK.jpg

Amongst the new things (or that seemed to be) : blue 1x8 tiles, tan & medium blue 1x2 plates, medium azure 2x4 bricks (or dark azure? same color as the 1x2 seen previously)

dark pink 1x2 bricks in addition to the 1x4 and 2x2 already seen, grey and transclear 2x2 slopes

and finally transclear 1x1 round plates (I already got many other types, but I still didn't had much of that type)

but still no 1x1 round tile...

Went to the Cincinnati store last night, they had a few new things that I hadn't seen on the wall in my previous few visits.

1x2 medium blue plates

1x1 black headlight bricks

1x2 yellow bricks with smiley face and freckles

black plant tree palm tops

1x2 black bricks with vertical clip

1x2 dark grey plate with arm up

white minifig utensil seats 2x2

The same as what I found in France, except the headlights & seats. I see on brickbuildr that they now have the headlight, I guess the seats will arrive later then.

Impressive how they have a consistency between all their store wall inventories nowadays.

I still hope some day to get the 1x1 round tiles like many others...

I got a large cup a couple days ago. I mainly wanted the 2x2 tiles, but got a bunch of other things, that I thought I could use in the future. They didn't have any 1x2 tiles, I really wanted a couple colors of those..but nada. I love my store, after over a year, they still have the really tiny wheels and tires that don't match... Here is a photo. The blue jewels were nice, not sure what I will use them for though. :-)

IMAG0512.jpg

From 7 large cups was in a super rush as I was against the clock so they probably weren't filled the best.

Some statistics from Compustat boxing (through sorting but not counting):

PABCount01.jpg

In this pic:

170 pcs 1 X 2 tinted translucent bricks

19 pcs 1 X 2 white bricks

158 pcs 1 X 2 Brown Modified bricks

12 pcs 1 X 2 Redish brown bricks

13 pcs 4 X 8 black plates

6 pcs 4 X 6 blue plates

43 pcs 1 X 1 orange circle plates

22 pcs 1 X 1 pink circle plates

131 pcs 1 X 1 green circle plates

224 pcs 1 X 1 clear circle plates

75 pcs 1 X 1 yellow translucent circle plates

184 pcs 1 X 1 blue trans. circle plates

60 pcs 2 X 2 Blue trans cylinder bricks

30 pcs 2 X 2 yellow trans cylinder bricks

31 pcs 1 X 1 dark grey brick

9 pcs 4 X 2 white brick

19 pcs Large white fence (farm fence)

7 pcs 2 X 4 X 6 tinted windshield

11 pcs 1 X 3 X 4 tinted windshield

7 pcs 2 X 2 X 4 tinted windshield

61 pcs 2 X 2 white modified plate with single stud in center

9 pcs 4 X 1 black double axel plates

5 pcs 2 X 2 single axel plate

38 pcs big wheel

16 pcs big tire

151 pcs Red 2 X 2 chair

8 pcs Brown horse

20 pcs 1 X 3 X 4 window with glass

5 pcs glass for 1 X 3 X 4 window

6 pcs white window frame 1 X 6 X 4 - no glass

6 pcs brown stairs

PABCount02.jpg

131 pcs Small white 1 X 4 fence

83 pcs 1 X 2 tile with gauge print

32 pcs black engines

77 pcs black handle plates

137 pcs White wall plates

765 pcs White grille tiles

30 pcs 1 X 2 drak gray plates

40 pcs antenna black

20 pcs 2 X 2 + 2 X 2 grey racheting plates

1 pc 2 X 2 light grey tile

21 pcs 2 X 2 light tan tile

6 pcs 2 X 1 black brick modified with gripper

221 pcs 1 X 1 black brick modified

19 pcs 1 X 1 grey brick modified

196 pcs 1 X 1 trans-blue cone

65 pcs 1 X 1 trans-red cone

21 pcs 1 X 1 trans-red cylinder

8 pcs 2 X 1 tile with steering wheel

49 pcs light grey switch / lever

1 pc black 2 X 1 plate modified

5 pcs black spork

167 pcs 1 X 1 trans-red plate

164 pcs 1 X 1 trans-red tile

52 pcs 1 X 1 trans-yellow plate

48 pcs 1 X 1 trans-orange inclined tile

64 pcs 2 X 1 purple tile

66 pcs trans-red jewel

12 pcs small tires off-road

8 pcs small regular tires

8 pcs small wheels

8 pcs black 1 X 2 X 4 roof

1 pc black 1 X 3 X 2 roof

15 pcs 2 X 2 plate with double axel

1 pc 1 X 2 baby blue brick

1 pc 1 X 2 baby blue plate

2 pcs left grey wing

4 pcs right grey wing

4105 pcs total. $139.93 $0.034/pc Cdn, plus piles of flowers that I didn't really feel like counting.

Edited by Breakdown

Nice the 2x2 white jumper plates, I hope to find that some day in the PaB wall

This afternoon I went to the store of Wijnegem (Belgium) to exchange the calendar voucher with the minifig -- calendar that I got from the store in Lille (France) in January.

There the wall is smaller than in Lille, and there wasn't much new content, so I only took a small cup and not large+small like what I usually do in Lille.

VH87cY4.jpg

b6TB0a5.jpg

But when coming back home I discovered that I didn't had yet lime slopes, so I could have taken a few more of these. Same for the grey slopes: I had less than I thought, and these can more easily be re-used, so here too I could take more. Well, that'll be for next time.

It is not always easy to remember what quantity of which part we already have :grin:

Edited by antp

Nice the 2x2 white jumper plates, I hope to find that some day in the PaB wall

This afternoon I went to the store of Wijnegem (Belgium) to exchange the calendar voucher with the minifig -- calendar that I got from the store in Lille (France) in January.

There the wall is smaller than in Lille, and there wasn't much new content, so I only took a small cup and not large+small like what I usually do in Lille.

VH87cY4.jpg

b6TB0a5.jpg

But when coming back home I discovered that I didn't had yet lime slopes, so I could have taken a few more of these. Same for the grey slopes: I had less than I thought, and these can more easily be re-used, so here too I could take more. Well, that'll be for next time.

It is not always easy to remember what quantity of which part we already have :grin:

It's gonna break your heart, but I have way the heck too many of these, they've had them on the pick-a-brick walls around here for far too long. If you were in-country I'd offer to trade 3 for 1 to obtain the 1 X 2 clear transparent windows.

And here it is these window that I have a lot, I already found these several times in the PaB wall :D

I do not need so much these jumper tiles though (I previously bought the few I needed from Lego's site), but the windows may be useful some day in quantities... I hesitate to take much larger quantities just in case some day I need them.

Edited by antp