ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

My sister stopped in Munich Riem Arcaden store yesterday, and got me these:

15446013561_11b7f85a17.jpg

The large cup is almost full with dark azure bricks, and some pink and lbk tiles, while the small cup contains 2x2 tan tiles.

I wasn't expecting many interesting bricks, as the store page on Brickbuildr hasn't been updated for a long time, and I'm quite happy with what I got.

Wow, Tan tiles, I hope mine does have them :)!

Dark Azure and round 1x1 light gray plate is interesting too :)! I should go friday then.

I went to the Westfarms store in CT and asked a fellow working there what determines what bricks get put out, and how often they get new bricks to put out. He said it seems like they change out the bins weekly and it happens whenever one bin empties out. They have no specific criteria or uniform policy they have to follow, apparently they have all sorts of different types of bricks in back and they just choose at random what to put out. I asked specifically if they have any 1x1x2/3 white slopes in back, as I could use a ton of those for my city-in-progress. He said he'll check next week when he changes out bins, so we'll see what they have Saturday when I stop by again.

When I went there two days ago I did manage to pick up half a large cup of 2x2 tan and red tiles. The time before that I got half a cup of 2x2 light gray tiles... I was hoping to get more this time but looks like they ran out.

Visited the store in Eastview Mall, Victor, NY:

15327529477_3997e53d0c_z.jpg

Here's what I got:

Roughly 2100 purple 1x1 round plates

926 tan 2x2 tiles

55 bley 2x4 bricks

Roughly 3000 bley 1x1 round tiles

600 pink 1x1 round plates

447 pink 1x2 plates

29 black 4x8 plates

213 magenta 1x2 slopes

27 grass stalks

16 bamboo leaves

88 pink flower sprues

158 dark bley 1x1 bricks

95 trans green 1x1 round brick

107 trans yellow 1x1 plates

173 trans yellow 1x1 round plates

76 lavendar 1x4 plates

213 dark azure 1x2 bricks.

Also got two mixels, three minifigs, and the free set.

I don't know if you people are lucky to have a store near you, or if I'm lucky I don't. I know I'd be broke with one too nearby...

Scored at the Troy store! Not only did I pick up a Research Institute, but they had the azure 1x2 bricks, tan 2x2 tiles, and light gray 1x1 round tiles.

The PAB wall and cups seem fun! I wish there was a LEGO store here in Kentucky

Edited by Blue_Bird

dang now I must go to get some!!!

Scored at the Troy store! Not only did I pick up a Research Institute, but they had the azure 1x2 bricks, tan 2x2 tiles, and light gray 1x1 round tiles.

Dang now I must go to get some.

The PAB wall and cups seem fun! I wish there was a LEGO store here in Kentucky

How far are you from the stores in southern OH?

yeah, if you're further south into Kentucky I think the closest thing to a Lego store there is a Bricks & Minifgs store and they don't have pick a brick obviously since they're not official Lego shops.

Still getting my second cup counted, but the fall selection in its entirety was at Aventura, and on top of that, DkRed 1x2. Happiest camper ever. Could hardly keep to getting two cups. It's just great they have tan 2x2 tile, works like a charm for some projects I'm doing.

The Fall selection is not the best...just went over today and only had 1x4 and 2x4 bricks with a bunch of 1x1 round pieces.

Asked about purchasing a case of a certain brick... $100 bucks for a case. Going to rethink on this one. Plus the Assistant Manager said they didn't have any cases to sell because they are low on pieces for the Pick-a-Brick wall. Plus they never know what they will get even though the store puts in a "wish list".

Wish they would get some good stuff on the wall...maybe Christmas we can see more white pieces?? plates would be nice.

Edited by KringlesBricks

Went to the Dallas store last night. Despite the rain and election, there was still a large line for the monthly mini-build. The boys really liked the rocket.

The PAB wall was significantly improved from last time. I got one large cup and tried to get a variety of things that looked useful and interesting. The azure blue 1x2's were there as were the tan 2x2 tiles. The best part was the presence of windows and doors, which was the first time in two years of visiting the store I have seen those. I got a dozen door frames with doors (white), and another dozen white 3x4 windows with panes. This was mixed in with some white inverted 1x2 slopes, blue 4x6 plates, and some red gem pieces along with the azure blue and tan parts. It was hard to walk away with only one cup, but it was sure better than nothing!

Wish they would get some good stuff on the wall...maybe Christmas we can see more white pieces?? plates would be nice.

Was at my local store last week and they had 1x6x5 wall pieces in white (which they pulled out of the back) and 4x6 plates, also in white.

From Lille (France) store:

Vfsp4eZ.jpg

Nothing new, I think all has already been spotted in other stores previously. Or maybe the 2x2 LBG slopes? (some time ago I found 2x4s, that's a nice complement then).

There weren't tan tiles unfortunately (as many others found these in other stores).

Edited by antp

Was at the Wauwatosa store today, only interesting new bits were brown stairs, and dark trans grey cockpit canopies. Almost everything else was the same as it was back in september.

From Lille (France) store:

[image removed]

Nothing new, I think all has already been spotted in other stores previously. Or maybe the 2x2 LBG slopes? (some time ago I found 2x4s, that's a nice complement then).

There weren't tan tiles unfortunately (as many others found these in other stores).

:look: LBG 1x2? I don't think my LEGO Store has EVER had LBG 1x2 - castle builders would go nuts. I've been going to the same store for over 10 years and have never seen them there. Even talked to an employee fellow castle builder that said he'd been waiting for them.

Dang.