ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

Upon phoning, my local store said they were not putting the pieces out until tomorrow, because today they have the mini-build.

Having attempting a mini build there, arrived an hour early and the line already snaking through the mall and been told sorry looks like we are out of builds, then waited three hours to get to the front of the line, yes I don't blame them for putting it out tomorrow!!!

Got out of work early today(slow week with the holiday on Friday) and stopped in to see what the new stuff was at the Cincy store.

They had the new horses in brown, 7 x 4 x 6 stairs in brown, 2 x 4 medium azure plates, 1x1 medium blue bricks and trans light blue jewel rocks.

They did have some boxes that they hadn't unpacked yet(likely due to the mini build)

Edited by beatpoet

Got out of work early today(slow week with the holiday on Friday) and stopped in to see what the new stuff was at the Cincy store.

They had the new horses in brown, 7 x 4 x 6 stairs in brown, 2 x 4 medium azure plates, 1x1 medium blue bricks and trans light blue jewel rocks.

They did have some boxes that they hadn't unpacked yet(likely due to the mini build)

Sweet. Those horses and Stairs are so useful.

Interesting! I went to the Store in Hamburg, Germany yesterday, and they had those same pieces, except for the horses. I overheard a clerk talk to another customer and it seems that they had horses but they were already gone. They also had trans-clear cheese pieces of which I got a ton.

So it seems that they are coordinating the new items for the wall world-wide! If that is true, I expect them to be able to have a faster rotation if they spread the orders over that many stores.

Cheers

TomKraut

Dallas had a lot of the same parts as well. The stairs and horses could be useful. I jammed a couple of them in the cup just in case. Got the azure plates 2x4, blue jewels, yellow jumper plates 1x2, the medium blue 1x1's, some red and white 2x4's needed for a project, and then stuffed all remaining spaces of the cup with the little greeble parts.

Needless to say, if you are doing any kind of cavalry army building, now is the time to go to the Lego Store. Took my boys to their first minibuild. The line was crazy with another hour to go, but we held out. Fortunately, it moved fairly fast once 5:00 came around.

Does anyone know if the Lego store in Wijnegem (Belgium) has those new parts like horses, stairs, blue juwels?

If the horses are new this month, that inventory from a few weeks ago won't really be useful ;)

The store in Costa Mesa, CA would only allow you to put horses in the small cup and it was one small cup per person. I managed to fit 6 in there by tucking the head and legs putting 4 down where the grooves are of the cup followed by two more in the center. I could have probably fit a few more in there, but wanted some other stuff to shove in there.

When my Mother in Law visits from out of state we look for fun things to do. This summer included two trips to the Mall of America. We arrived early so there were plenty of horses in stock. There were no limits on what you could buy. I watched one guy fill 3 or 4 large cups with horses, packing the rest of the space with gems and flowers.

I'd say he fit about 20 horses per cup- maybe more.

The horses lowered my usual part count. But it was worth it, because Horses!

14535519616_1dca4fd967.jpg14555211061_3b26430fb7.jpg

I need to find a good way to use all the yellow jumpers-

14558605265_5a95395778_c.jpg

Santa Clara store, had to ask them to bring out a fair amount of the boxes since there isn't space on the wall for them to put it all out yet:

14537851276_3851c88f9a.jpg

14560097122_881450f440.jpg

Thought I had 22 horses, turned out I had 23 (all in the one big cup), no wonder the cup was bulging and the horses had been pushed up by the gems and flowers I used as stuffing. Turns out after removing the horses I have about 1/3 cup of gems.

2x4 medium azure plates

2x4 medium lavender plates

2x6 light pink plates

1x2 light pink plates

1x1 medium blue bricks

pink flower sprues

new horses

light blue gems

Really happy to find the pink flowers, I had hoped they would appear on the brick wall eventually.

Santa Clara store, had to ask them to bring out a fair amount of the boxes since there isn't space on the wall for them to put it all out yet:

Thought I had 22 horses, turned out I had 23, no wonder the cup was bulging and the horses had been pushed up by the gems and flowers I used as stuffing. Turns out after removing the horses I have about 1/3 cup of gems.

2x4 medium azure plates

2x4 medium lavender plates

2x6 light pink plates

1x2 light pink plates

1x1 medium blue bricks

pink flower sprues

new horses

light blue gems

Really happy to find the pink flowers, I had hoped they would appear on the brick wall eventually.

Nice Horse haul! Did you see Reddish Brown staircases?

Yes the staircase are already on the brick wall, only I don't have a use for them so didn't buy any.

Yes the staircase are already on the brick wall, only I don't have a use for them so didn't buy any.

Thanks Cara,

Honestly,

The only thing I envy about Lego Stores out there is the PaB wall. :( Only thing I can't get from Amazon.

Called my Lego store, they said they were sold out of horses within an hour. Sheesh. Said they were getting restocked later this month, hoping I can at least get one small cup of them.

I wish! But no. Before this they had had the same group of bricks since before Christmas.