ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

Alright, thanks man! Reading some of the other posts here it seemed like at least one of those pieces was being sold in store PaBs, but apparently there are none at my local stores. Shame, as I'm working on a project and trying to get those pieces in qualities over 100 can get expensive...guess I'll look over other options, or at least wait until a parts restock. :classic:

I just got bad from DC/Washington for my vacation. I managed to go to the Potomac and Tysons Corner stores. The Potomac store had nothing, while Tysons was all gold.

They had purple 2x3 plates, 2x4 tan bricks, 1x3 tan bricks, 2x2 round in green and blue trans, old white horses, 1x2 clear brick, door frames with door, 2x2 tan tiles, red flowers, stems, and various tiles in many colors. My eyes lit up when I saw the bricks, especially after seeing the previous hauls a couple of pages back. I'll try to get pictures up soon and figure out the PAB price of my purchase. :wub_drool:

It was definitely my best PAB haul ever. I still wish I would have gotten more. :wub:

I just got bad from DC/Washington for my vacation. I managed to go to the Potomac and Tysons Corner stores. The Potomac store had nothing, while Tysons was all gold.

They had purple 2x3 plates, 2x4 tan bricks, 1x3 tan bricks, 2x2 round in green and blue trans, old white horses, 1x2 clear brick, door frames with door, 2x2 tan tiles, red flowers, stems, and various tiles in many colors. My eyes lit up when I saw the bricks, especially after seeing the previous hauls a couple of pages back. I'll try to get pictures up soon and figure out the PAB price of my purchase. :wub_drool:

It was definitely my best PAB haul ever. I still wish I would have gotten more. :wub:

Sawgrass was the roaring opposite on Sunday May 27th.

I am working on the IPAB selection slowly but surely but have nailed down 2/3 of the wall using my photos from the store:

http://www.brickbuildr.com/view/pab/side/off/80/

Since I know the people they know where I am headed the instant I enter the store, lol.

Weak selection on the 27th, they didn't have anything clear that I wanted except I did make do with the 1x2 plates shown since they work well for the window section of my project. Actually if I hadn't tried filling up my cups with the tan 1x4, gray slope, dk red wings before, I would have found it to be better. I wanted either panels or 1x2 bricks in clear, but may strike a deal for a case of it in the future.

I did purchase for my LEGO project "Element" some gray 2x4 bricks, mdblue 2x4 bricks, 2x2 bricks etc stacked like that "Stack 168 2x4s in a cup" thing with 1x4 plates and 1x2 plates in red, blue, and clear that would be used to support the building used as filler.

Santa Clara store has some 1x2 tan palasade bricks new in this week (the curvy fronted bricks). I didn't buy any because I found some last year at a store in southern california but these are sure to go fast.

I suppose there were an answer to this before, but there are more then 40 pages: how many 1x2 bricks can fit one cup? Approximately

Edit: well, I've got my answer, about 650. If anyone is interested, here is the link

That guy also had pictures of row by row how he stacked it :)

Now, if anyone comes by 2x1 dark red in ther PaB, please inform me! :)

Plus, I am willing to trade one unopened polybeg of shirtless Darth Maul promo minifig for one cup of dark red 1x2 bricks, and it doesn't even have to be stucked that nicely (i.e. save your time;), and I don't need the cup, eather ;)

this goes for 1x2 brick in dark red, and also in any trans color :)

3004.gif3004.gif

6005188-1.jpg

Edited by Angeli

If you pack them in, over 650 in a large cup. If you don't pack them, probably 450-500.

I suppose there were an answer to this before, but there are more then 40 pages: how many 1x2 bricks can fit one cup? Approximately

Edit: well, I've got my answer, about 650. If anyone is interested, here is the link

Plus, I am willing to trade one unopened polybeg of shirtless Darth Maul promo minifig for one cup of dark red 1x2 bricks, and it doesn't even have to be stucked that nicely (i.e. save your time;), and I don't need the cup, eather ;)

3004.gif3004.gif

6005188-1.jpg

It's been a while since I saw any 1x2 trans colored bricks but last year in early Spring my local store had loads of trans-green (the old, darker not the new bright trans green) and I had a large cup of it somewhere. Last time I checked (May 4th) they only had 1x2 clear plates, and some 1x1 plates and cheese slopes in trans-red/orange/yellow

Back at the Jersey Gardens store yesterday and got one large cup with 2x2 dark tan tiles, another with round 2x2 light blue bricks.

AC

Back at the Jersey Gardens store yesterday and got one large cup with 2x2 dark tan tiles, another with round 2x2 light blue bricks.

AC

Victor NY put out trans black 1x2s last weekend, they may also have had trans clear, do not remember.

Victor NY put out trans black 1x2s last weekend, they may also have had trans clear, do not remember.

I saw both the 1x2 trans black and 1x2 trans clear but did not buy them. I'll need to get more of the 2x2 round trans light blue and I also remember seeing 2x2 round trans light green.

AC

I saw both the 1x2 trans black and 1x2 trans clear but did not buy them. I'll need to get more of the 2x2 round trans light blue and I also remember seeing 2x2 round trans light green.

AC

Didn't notice the 2x2 round ones at all, either I missed em or they were put out this week. Grabbed plenty of hinges, 1x1 flat trans red/green, and wings tho.

I'm curious about the Elizabeth NJ store's inventory again, and just like last time Bruckbuildr doesn't seem to have it covered here: what if anything does that store's wall have in terms of plant/flower pieces?

Took a quick glance at the Elizabeth NJ wall. They have the Swordleaf w/ clip (30239) and the 2x2 Plant Flower in red (4728). Those are the ones I can remember. It was crowded (Grand Opening weekend), so I didn't stay too long. I think I may go back to pick up some of those leaves.

When I did pick a brick, I put some pieces inside of others and I put big ones in the center, small around the edges

Took a quick glance at the Elizabeth NJ wall. They have the Swordleaf w/ clip (30239) and the 2x2 Plant Flower in red (4728). Those are the ones I can remember. It was crowded (Grand Opening weekend), so I didn't stay too long. I think I may go back to pick up some of those leaves.

Dude i'll trade you for some of those?

here is my latest score at the PAB wall

7383211532_65a1825116_c.jpg

PAB Score by Natesroom, on Flickr

Over 500 of the brown Bricks... and about 120 dark grey.

I got another cup that i didnt stack of the Tan Palisades...

7383243794_64bec3b5a5_c.jpg

PAB Score 2 by Natesroom, on Flickr

Bleh... i guess its not that good of a deal... i was just looking and one guy is selling 1000 of them for .03 thats about what i got them for. I thought they were more costly then that in my mind.

I can never tell what i should get at PAB wall...

They did have these weird as it may seem

48452cx1.jpg

Edited by natesroom

3004.gif3004.gif

6005188-1.jpg

Of the PAB walls I have been too lately I have seen Dark Red 2X1 in both the Brighton, United Kingdom (2 weeks ago) and Dallas Texas Discovery centre (March - Loads)

2x1 in trans black were also bountiful in Dallas - I know I bought lots of both.

I live in England however and was there on business so if anyone is nearby and can help Angeli you may be able to score yourself a Shirtless Darth Maul.

The Discovery centre didnt have cups, they had bags - full bag $12 - absolute bargain.

Edited by Solitary Dark

Can someone who was at the Victor, NY wall in the past few days tell me if there is anything good in the wall? I'm looking mainly for 1xN bricks in neutral colors and plant parts. Do they still have the purple 2x3s Brickbuildr says they do?

I will be going to the Victor store tomorrow and I'll let you know what I see :classic:

So am I. Maybe I'll see you there.

Victor still has has the purple pieces. They also have 1x2 bricks in trans clear and trans black, as well as 1x2 plates in trans clear. They also had brown 1x4 tiles. No plants though. I 'll ty to post what I got tomorrow.

Victor still has has the purple pieces. They also have 1x2 bricks in trans clear and trans black, as well as 1x2 plates in trans clear. They also had brown 1x4 tiles. No plants though. I 'll ty to post what I got tomorrow.

My latest haul! I've never seen these fences at pick-a-brick before and I didn't have any till now. Got 95 and some small stuff to fill the gaps :sweet:

7429549912_f55877f0a6_z.jpg