ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

I cleaned out the 1x2 dk blue, and the 1x1 LBG tiles from the NC store.  Almost cleaned out the 1x2 white tiles in KS, too.  There were 7 adults in the store, all the PAB wall, and we all hammered the 1x2 white tiles.  No one else in the store. lol

1 hour ago, Grover said:

I cleaned out the 1x2 dk blue, and the 1x1 LBG tiles from the NC store.  Almost cleaned out the 1x2 white tiles in KS, too.  There were 7 adults in the store, all the PAB wall, and we all hammered the 1x2 white tiles.  No one else in the store. lol

When I was last at a LEGO store, on July 1st, I didn’t see anything worthwhile on the wall, certainly not masonry bricks. They had a couple of 1x2 options, regular green & pink. Just stay out of Cali early next month. :tongue: I need 164 1x2’s....

Cleaned out the vibrant coral - what a pleasant surprise to see such a new color! There was only a small amount left (not even enough to fill a small cup) so I'm guessing it's quite popular.

On 7/12/2019 at 5:43 AM, Grover said:

After driving across half the US, I managed to score some real finds at some of the Lego stores.  In no particular order:

gcwt18h.jpg

The first part (curve in vibrant coral) was also found in the UK Leicester store early July.

But unfortunately none of the other interesting parts you found.

There were also the large dark-turquoise curve parts (used for the top of the modular Diner)

Thanks to my friend i've got big cup with this new leaves. I think that it's possible to fit 1300-1400 leaves in cup.

pab-1.jpg

Edited by Liwnik

My store had Trans-Clear Panel 1 x 6 x 5, got 16.  Probable should have gotten more.  The Legoland had 1 by 4 black tiles.  Got a big cup full, came back next day and cleaned out.  Missed out on  that one!

37 minutes ago, LegoDW said:

My store had Trans-Clear Panel 1 x 6 x 5, got 16.  Probable should have gotten more.

I picked up ~150 of those over the last few weeks.  They are a bit of a pain to pack efficiently, but if you put two of them back to back, fill the insides, and secure them with 2x6 plates, it works pretty well.  I was consistently able to get 30 of them in a large cup.

On 8/22/2019 at 5:25 AM, Liwnik said:

Thanks to my friend i've got big cup with this new leaves.

Oh man that looks like a great selection.

Never understood why they didn't just make the cups screw-top all along..

On 8/23/2019 at 5:09 PM, dlmorgan999 said:

I picked up ~150 of those over the last few weeks.  They are a bit of a pain to pack efficiently, but if you put two of them back to back, fill the insides, and secure them with 2x6 plates, it works pretty well.  I was consistently able to get 30 of them in a large cup.

Thats good packing.  What are you going to do with 150 large windows?

Hit Hanover and Annapolis MD stores recently.  Between the two of them, they had the carrots and the carrot stems (green), black inverted curved slopes 1x4x1, brown chairs, gold tailpieces (for vehicles), lime green 1x2 curved slopes, brown 1x2 palisade bricks, 1x2x2 castle windows in dark grey, 1x1 black cones, the 1x1 plate with 3 leaves, 1x1 white flowers, 1x1 orange flowers, gold 1x1 decorative bricks, teal 1x2 bricks, green leaf pieces (never seen these before in a store), the stiff 3 stem green flower parts shown above (that stack by pins), pink 1x2 tiles, black 4x4 dishes, and olive 2x2 curved slopes with studs on a 1x2 section on top.  Pretty decent selection overall.

1 hour ago, LegoDW said:

Thats good packing.  What are you going to do with 150 large windows?

I don't have any immediate plans, but these are fairly expensive on BrickLink and I like to do things with lots of glass so I grabbed a bunch.  It didn't help that I saw a video on YouTube where someone used 96 of these in a fairly small space.  That made me realize that I wanted to have lots more than I already had. 

On 8/26/2019 at 12:00 AM, dlmorgan999 said:

I don't have any immediate plans, but these are fairly expensive on BrickLink and I like to do things with lots of glass so I grabbed a bunch.  It didn't help that I saw a video on YouTube where someone used 96 of these in a fairly small space.  That made me realize that I wanted to have lots more than I already had. 

I want to see what you come up with.....please post in the future.

1 hour ago, LegoDW said:

I want to see what you come up with.....please post in the future.

Will do.  Here is a building I recently finished that uses 12 of those, plus a LOT of 1x2x3 windows.  I'm still doing a few finishing touches to it, and then I'll post more photos in a separate thread (in the LEGO Town section?).

48633960241_7b19862f75_k.jpg

damm I really wish I could be lucky to find the 1x2 brick with brick pattern in the PAB wall.  I keep hearing people say they are there and each time I visit a store, there are none to be found.  very annoying as they are expensive on the alternative markets.  Even the ones I purchased from Lego direct on Bricks and Pieces were pricey.

On 8/27/2019 at 11:33 PM, dlmorgan999 said:

Will do.  Here is a building I recently finished that uses 12 of those, plus a LOT of 1x2x3 windows.  I'm still doing a few finishing touches to it, and then I'll post more photos in a separate thread (in the LEGO Town section?).

48633960241_7b19862f75_k.jpg

I got those some light blue flowers also on my pick a brick wall this summer.  Had no idea what I was going to do with them, but picked some up as had not seen them before.  Your moc looks great.  You have motivated me to build a few blue trees!

12 hours ago, LegoDW said:

I got those some light blue flowers also on my pick a brick wall this summer.  Had no idea what I was going to do with them, but picked some up as had not seen them before.  Your moc looks great.  You have motivated me to build a few blue trees!

Thanks!  I wasn't sure how they would look but decided to give them try.  I'm pretty happy with the result.

Edited by dlmorgan999

On 11/23/2019 at 4:40 AM, paul_delahaye said:

damm I really wish I could be lucky to find the 1x2 brick with brick pattern in the PAB wall.  I keep hearing people say they are there and each time I visit a store, there are none to be found.  very annoying as they are expensive on the alternative markets.  Even the ones I purchased from Lego direct on Bricks and Pieces were pricey.

The 1x2 dark red bricks with the brick pattern are part of a Christmas build here in the US and are at many of the stores on the wall now.  I would check with your store and see what they have available.

Just cleaned the Aventura (Miami) LEGO store dry of any and all dark turquoise 1x2 bricks. This has been a long time coming, folks!

They also had the dark green wedge curved bows, dark red macaroni, dark green1x4 tile, dark purple 1x2 brick, dark gray 1x6 plate, white quarter domes, clear 1x2 brick among others.

My store (Tigard, OR) has mostly had refills lately, but I went in a couple of days ago and found 1x2 Light Bluish Gray jumpers.  They've had black and white jumpers on the wall a few times, but I had not seen this color before.

12 hours ago, dlmorgan999 said:

My store (Tigard, OR) has mostly had refills lately, but I went in a couple of days ago and found 1x2 Light Bluish Gray jumpers.  They've had black and white jumpers on the wall a few times, but I had not seen this color before.

Wish my store had those LBG jumpers. Would you be willing/able to ship a cup full? 

Check out the Lego Pick a Brick Wall Exchange group on Facebook. We do this regularly when members have parts other stores don’t have. 

I just discovered this thread and I think it deserves a revival since last message was from December 2019. 
What did you guys get recently? 
here is what is available at my local store in Laval, Québec Canada

February 2021 carrefour Laval

most of the pieces have been there for a while now with a few new things like the pink heart and the sand green 1x6 brick. 

On 7/12/2019 at 12:31 AM, Grover said:

Haha. Can’t wait for that to happen again. But at the same time, since we can’t optimize the content they are giving us and extra/half scoop in a bag. Which is very nice.