ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

At my local store, the slots for PAM are mixed in randomly for the slots for PAB. There's no order to it, and you can barely see the signs for the PAM. They don't really care.

You can fill PAB cups with PAM parts at every store I've been to (US based).

As someone said previously, as long as you do not empty the bin of one of the PaM parts by taking multiple cups, I suppose they won't say anything

I'm more surprised by the minifig parts posted by 'Speedboat', I thought they were more strict about that, that you had to take the right number of fig parts & accessories

Edited by antp

I'm more surprised by the minifig parts posted by 'Speedboat', I thought they were more strict about that, that you had to take the right number of fig parts & accessories

That's what I suspected. But I asked one of the employees and she said it was fine as long as I only took 15 pieces per box.

That's what I suspected. But I asked one of the employees and she said it was fine as long as I only took 15 pieces per box.

This has been my experience as well; they don't really care what pieces you take, so long as it adds to 15, assuming 5 parts per fig: head, torso, legs + 2 accessories.

Edited by rodiziorobs

got a large cup the other day

squeezed in about 60 2 x 6 bricks, 80 2 x 4 bricks. 80 1 x 2 bricks. 78 1 x 1 brick headlight, 80 white 1 x 2 grill pieces and 250 or so 1 x 1 trans clear plates. not bad

I grabbed a picture of both of them today in Chicago.

26155949621_fc28372b3a_c.jpg

26129808412_f33651e80a_c.jpg

At my local store, the slots for PAM are mixed in randomly for the slots for PAB. There's no order to it, and you can barely see the signs for the PAM. They don't really care.

As someone said previously, as long as you do not empty the bin of one of the PaM parts by taking multiple cups, I suppose they won't say anything

At one of the stores I visit, I had an employee specifically mention to me that their store's limit was 3 cups each of any of the PaM parts, which I found to be quite generous, even though I didn't take that much.

Edited by Prune Face

Man, those PaM parts are awesome. Good thing my Lego store doesn't care about the PaM parts- I cleared them of all the trans pieces in the last PaM plane.

Reporting back from the Glasgow Lego Store - the PaM pieces were treated as general PaB pieces. I got tons of the 1x1 round tiles, the trans-orange cheese slopes and the two types of plant pieces.

As for BaM, they had some pretty interesting parts too. Red hoods, diving helmets, Series 4 werewolf hair with ears, Loki sceptres and large fire pieces.

I wonder how long those sand greens will last.

They are literally going to have to post someone right next to the PAB bins and make sure someone does not fill multiple cups with nothing but sand green parts. I would think those 1x2 plates, 1x4 plates, 1x1 bricks, the curved slopes and the tiles would especially be sought after.

WOW, those sand green pieces. So jealous! :wub:

indeed

I wish these part could arrive in the PaB around here...

I sent an email to Lego customer service. I felt it was justified since only one of these parts has been in more than 20 set (1x1 brick), the PLATE W. BOW 2X2X2/3 has only been in 4 sets,

and the telescope and brick with 2 side studs have only been in a single set each. I encourage everyone to send them an email as well so we can hopefully get these pieces outside New York.

They told me to go to Bricks and Pieces, but the 1x4 plate and brick with 2 side studs aren't available. The bow piece is also nearly 30 cents .

Can you say lucky new yorkers?

Not just the sand greens, the tan selection would be nice too! :laugh: At my local (2 hours away) store, last 3 trips there only had 2x2 tiles and 4x6 plates in tan. :thumbdown: Would like some tan 1xX bricks! :laugh: :laugh: Whatever, I'm just glad I have a store this close to me considering I live in the sticks. :thumbup:

I sent an email to Lego customer service. I felt it was justified since only one of these parts has been in more than 20 set (1x1 brick), the PLATE W. BOW 2X2X2/3 has only been in 4 sets,

and the telescope and brick with 2 side studs have only been in a single set each. I encourage everyone to send them an email as well so we can hopefully get these pieces outside New York.

They told me to go to Bricks and Pieces, but the 1x4 plate and brick with 2 side studs aren't available. The bow piece is also nearly 30 cents .

I'm guessing there is a boat load on BrickLink and that other site now for a hefty price each. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

It's only in the 2 stores in New York City as well, nothing for us Upstate folks :cry_sad:

That's even worse! I hope everyone is sending emails to Lego CS.

I've never seen such an ugly model with such pretty pieces.

There's also a fridge magnet with the cmf lady liberty for sale in NY. Must be a popular store

I've never seen such an ugly model with such pretty pieces.

While that seems to have been the case with most PAMs so far, it is especially true of this one. Definitely less than the sum of its (fantastic) parts.

I am surprised the Statue of Liberty passed as an official model. That does not look good, but I will chime in with the rest of how jealous I am to get some sand green elements in PaB.

That statute of liberty is a wreck. I can't tell if the printed flats are supposed to be eyes or chest. Still... that sand green...