ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

Went to the Lego Store in Troy, Michigan!

I got three large PAB cups, lots of studs, plates, and bricks. Not too many tiles.

(Picture will be posted when Brickshelf is finished with maintenance.)

I haven't been to the Troy store in about a week, but the selection was lacking with several bins being empty. I left empty handed. :-(

In Chicago this past weekend I was able to score the 1x1 round light gray tiles and the red gems.

Sound like you got there a bout a week after I did. There were many empty bins. :/

Went to the Lego Store in Troy, Michigan!

I got three large PAB cups, lots of studs, plates, and bricks. Not too many tiles.

(Picture will be posted when Brickshelf is finished with maintenance.)

Were there many empty bins or did they finally get more stock to fill the wall with? I might have to go back in a couple weeks if they did get fresh stock. If not, I'll probably take my money elsewhere. Other LEGO stores are too far. Like 8 hours to Toronto (if I don't get stuck in traffic!) or 5 hours to Chicago.

Sound like you got there a bout a week after I did. There were many empty bins. :/

Were there many empty bins or did they finally get more stock to fill the wall with? I might have to go back in a couple weeks if they did get fresh stock. If not, I'll probably take my money elsewhere. Other LEGO stores are too far. Like 8 hours to Toronto (if I don't get stuck in traffic!) or 5 hours to Chicago.

They had actually just put up new stock on the wall! The bins were all almost completely full! The store wasn't busy so I gave myself a good amount of time to fill my cups! I don't know how busy Troy usually is but I'd recommend going as soon as possible! They had some pretty good stuff!

They had actually just put up new stock on the wall! The bins were all almost completely full! The store wasn't busy so I gave myself a good amount of time to fill my cups! I don't know how busy Troy usually is but I'd recommend going as soon as possible! They had some pretty good stuff!

no photos of the haul? :(

I made my first attempt at the PAB wall last weekend. I think I ended up with just under 1400 pieces. Seems like a good deal for $15.99 (USD)

Edited by TWO2SEVEN

The olive cheese slopes appeared in many stores last year (I got a bunch from Wijnegem's store), so it is possible that they're still available there, but it may also be out of stock since that inventory was made.

The olive cheese slopes appeared in many stores last year (I got a bunch from Wijnegem's store), so it is possible that they're still available there, but it may also be out of stock since that inventory was made.

i only have 4 of them i'm planning to go there next weekend. fingers crossed :sceptic:

You can always use wallofbricks.com or a similar site and see if the inventory for your local store was updated lately.

But that was the start of the discussion: he saw on the similar site that a few months back the store had a part he wants (but hasn't been updated since), and he hopes it is still there ;)

Bought and sorted my first PAB cup last week. I think I did ok :)

Total Elements: 39

Total Pieces: 1384

Seems like a pretty good return for $15.99. Now I will just have to see if any of it sells on Bricklink.

post-39356-14083118935563_thumb.jpg

At the Oak Park Mall store in Overland Park, Kansas this weekend:

Cup 1 (about 700 pieces):

15107903402_4f2e9e2f49.jpg

Cup 2 (about 1250 pieces, lots of clear cheese slopes):

15106125931_0b2ac36a7d.jpg

Cup 3 (about 875 pieces):

14923442347_5d7b0d70d1.jpg

I went to the Sacramento LEGO Store on Sunday, and they had a few good choices. Got a bunch of 1x2s in clear and tinted, reddish-brown 1x2s, 1x1s in light blue, plus a bunch of other elements.

But the best part? 19 horses.

Anyone been to the downtown Disney site lately? Nothing seems updated on the usual sites and going to be driving past on Thursday

Managed to cram about 40 horses into 2 large PAB cubs at the Troy, MI store last week. Filled the gaps with a variety of studs, trans clear cheese slopes, and trans yellow 1x1 plates. Excited to get those horses for my LotR Rohan army.

Mall of America

15200760961_7a4b3f491c_c.jpg

1x1 tile - 1,011

1x3 brick - 199

1x2 brick - 152

1x1 brick - 5

4x4 plate - 8

1x2 plate - 8

window - 5

total - 1,388

15203803315_7eca6f3eec_c.jpg

Ugh. They had more horses and I missed them? Grrrrrr.......

My local store had a huge bin of horses. I guess I should have picked some up.