ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

I'm planning on going to the cardiff store this vacation. Can i take my time and fill the cups when i'm there? are the employees really that bad?

Of course you can take your time! they are great staff IMO.

The staff in Cardiff are excellent - they are friendly, have no problem hen you spend ages trying to get the tub filled perfectly and always tape down the lid for me when it's slightly (but not excessively) over-full. No idea what that other chap is on about....

I know, right? the staff there are some of the best around, I think CrazyDalton777 is barking up the wrong tree.

I am planning on a trip to Cardiff store in the next couple of weeks, specifically to get PAB cups, (probably 8 big ones over two days.) and I always stack then very very fine. I do not live near although it is my nearest LEGO store, the wife and I are taking a short summer break and it is good for her shopping in clothes stores and stuff whilst I do that.

Usually my trips there are once a year in the new year, but this year we are doing summer as well. I hope the staff are still as friendly as they have always been, especially as I take up a lot of space at the PAB wall as being a cripple I have to use a walking frame and then sit down al ot to prevent me falling over. The staff have always been fine and I get them to hang on to the full cups for me until I have finsihed all of them. Never had any trouble at all, so I do hope that this has not changed since January when I was last there.

By the way, does anyone know what they have in Cardiff PAB right now, or better still are likely to have in two weeks time?

I apologise for my behaviour on this thread, I was very rude and I apologise. Turns out the staff ain't that bad, was a much different experience when I went two days ago. It must have been a bad day for them. They helped me find my Pet Shop and even carried it to the till while I was filling cups of PAB. I managed to get a lot of parts in, I was at the till and nearly dropped my cup due to a kid running into me but the employee caught it just in time xD. Disregard whatever I said before this post.

780 pieces

Whoa. Are those light gray 1x2 grill bricks? I've only ever seen white in the PaB wall.

Any of you out there in Denver? What's the PAB wall like? SLC's has had some really, really neat pieces the last little while (lots of Friends stuff) but I'm interested in visiting the two Lego stores out there while I'm on vacation.

What's the word?

Whoa. Are those light gray 1x2 grill bricks? I've only ever seen white in the PaB wall.

Yes, they are. They were on the wall in the Toronto Fairview store.

Picked up quick cup. 729 pieces.

pab5_zps0a13cfba.jpg

I'm sure someone must have posted about wallofbricks.com earlier on this thread, so please excuse my reposting it if so. But I'm new and there's no way I can read through the previous 58 pages! So to specifically answer the questions posed among the last few posts...

Cardiff PAB Wall: http://www.wallofbricks.com/pab-display.php?country=UK&pab_store_id=63

Denver PAB Wall:http://www.wallofbricks.com/pab-display.php?country=USA&pab_store_id=17

The selections at both are very similar to the Milton Keynes store when I was last there in early May. With the exception of the Olive Green cheese slope. I'd definitely go for a few of those.

Today's haul from Wijnegem (Belgium) store :

6jU5LnY.jpg

88qYXG4.jpg

I more or less updated http://www.brickbuildr.com/view/pab/side/off/119/

I couldn't list on it the trans-light-blue crystal/gem and the 1x1 black brick with studs on 4 sides.

About these bricks with studs on 4 sides, I took maybe a little many, I do not know what I'll do with all these :D Those with studs only on 1 side would have been more useful if they were available.

Edited by antp

Yes, there were glasses available in addition of the frames (I took a little more glasses than frames, in case I get glassless frames later in sets or from bricklink)

It's nice how they are preassembled.

Sawgrass had a pretty good wall when I visited last, as of Tuesday...

The entire Friends selection was in hand with even 1x4 bricks in bright pink, and they had hidden in the back clear 1x2x2 panels, the look on my face when the manager brought out the case LOL.

There was not an empty bin to be found, much unlike Aventura the week before.

Hello all! I'm going to be in the area next week and I was wondering if the Troy, Michigan Lego Store had any good parts. If somebody could update Wall of Bricks or BrickBuildr that would be great! I live 7 Hours away so I don't go to Troy very often!

Thanks!

I haven't been to the Troy store in about a week, but the selection was lacking with several bins being empty. I left empty handed. :-(

In Chicago this past weekend I was able to score the 1x1 round light gray tiles and the red gems.

I haven't been to the Troy store in about a week, but the selection was lacking with several bins being empty. I left empty handed. :-(

In Chicago this past weekend I was able to score the 1x1 round light gray tiles and the red gems.

Thanks Kibosh! I will still probably go to the store if I don't get any pick a brick I'll probably buy some Star Wars or Guardians of the Galaxy sets.

I'd still like to see Wall of Bricks updated if possible..

Damn... I wish I could try and get some pieces through Pick-A-Brick. There isn't a proper Lego store near me that has a PAB wall. :c

Does anyone know if you can get gold bricks from a PAB wall?

Does anyone know if you can get gold bricks from a PAB wall?

Cones and Grills are all I've seen.

I'm planning a trip to go to Oberhausen (Germany) somewhere next week,

and I am, of course, also planning to pay a visit to the LEGO Store they have there.

Is there anyone who has been there recently who knows which parts you can get from the PaB wall, or is there a site where you can view the selection of available parts?

Thanks in advance.

I'm planning a trip to go to Oberhausen (Germany) somewhere next week,

and I am, of course, also planning to pay a visit to the LEGO Store they have there.

Is there anyone who has been there recently who knows which parts you can get from the PaB wall, or is there a site where you can view the selection of available parts?

Thanks in advance.

I have been there a while back i think they still have 2x6 tan plates also flower stamps.

Also 1x2 trans blue tiles and a lot of basic bricks. nothing to special :hmpf_bad:

Went to Fairview Mall, Toronto, today on my way to visit my brother...

Lots of Tan, Pink, and a couple of Lime Green pieces! Its been a whiles since I've bought any PAB so this was a great purchase!

I am staying at my brothers right now and sometime later this week I plan on going to Somerset Collection in Troy, Michigan! Because the prices are cheaper there I'll probably buy 1 - 4 PAB cups depending on what they have!

img_0307.jpg

I have been there a while back i think they still have 2x6 tan plates also flower stamps.

Also 1x2 trans blue tiles and a lot of basic bricks. nothing to special :hmpf_bad:

Ah, darn. That doesn't sound like it'll be worth it...

Is there anyone else in here who has been to Oberhausen recently, with a more specific list of items they had or maybe even a picture?

Do they change the selection of parts often, or ever at all?

Ah, darn. That doesn't sound like it'll be worth it...

Is there anyone else in here who has been to Oberhausen recently, with a more specific list of items they had or maybe even a picture?

Do they change the selection of parts often, or ever at all?

The selection changes random so it could be they allready changed it up :) The staff is freindly you could ask if they have something in the back of the store.

Edited by clonebricksNL