ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

Does anyone know if the Lego store in Orlando has medium stone grey 2 x 2 flat tiles in stock still? Or any tiles at all?

No, I was there last week and they only had 1x tiles:

1 x 4 tiles in brown,

1 x 8 tiles in white,

and 1 x 2's in pink, purple and translucent aqua blue

No, I was there last week and they only had 1x tiles:

1 x 4 tiles in brown,

1 x 8 tiles in white,

and 1 x 2's in pink, purple and translucent aqua blue

They actually had the 2x2 grey flat tiles, they had yellow ones as well. Picked up a ton.

The day before Christmas, the Nashville store had tons of great stuff, highlights being 1x2 dark bley log bricks, 1x2 dark red bricks, 2x3 dark purple plates, 1x2 dark purple tiles, and trans-blue 1x2 tiles.

This is my latest haul, one cup from Köln and another one from Oberhausen:

i45vbd2g.jpg

I was actually hoping for the 5x6 plant leaves and would have bought 2 cups with those alone, but no luck. :sceptic: Still, some cool pieces. I'm all set with 1x1 round tiles in light bley and the 1x1 bricks with studs all around in black were a nice find, too.

All filled that way? How many hours for packing ? :laugh:

Edited by antp

Went to Cardiff last week for my annual post Christmas shopping trip with the wife, ended up with 8 large cups and got just over 6000 elements in total.

Lucky for me they also had what I assume in the years gone by would have gone into grab bags, a big square container (About two foot square and deep.) filled with random bits of old models they had taken off display and broken down, so two of my cups were filled from this. Not quite to neatly packed but a much richer and potentially useful selection of grey, white, black, dark green and dark blue plates, jumpers, and all sorts of things. Took ages to dig through them all but an kindly staff member brought me a chair as I am crippled and found it hard to stand there doing it.

Cardiff was incredibly busy at the PAB wall with mothers and fathers doing most of the pushing, getting irate, it was a relief to have something to sit on out of the way. There is not much room for people who have to use a walking frame at the wall!

Still it was a very good trip, also picked up some sets and mini-figures from the movie. All very nice.

I went to Santa Clara, only to find the bottom two rows of PAB completely empty. Apparently people with their boxes cleared them out after Christmas, how dare they!

Hi there. Can someone please advise the cost of the PAB cups in UK, France and Denmark? I am traveling from Australia and I am planning to fill a suitcase with LEGO, as it is very expensive in Australia. Thank You.

It was 8,99 & 15,99 € in France/Belgium/Germany, but it seems that lately they raised the price by 1 & 2 € respectively (at least in France and Belgium).

From what I've read, Lego is surprisingly rather expensive in Denmark.

Edited by antp

Hi there. Can someone please advise the cost of the PAB cups in UK, France and Denmark? I am traveling from Australia and I am planning to fill a suitcase with LEGO, as it is very expensive in Australia. Thank You.

In the UK, £6.99 for a small tub and £11.99 for a large tub.

All filled that way? How many hours for packing ? :laugh:

Nice packing!!

Actually less than an hour only because I was talking to the other customers doing the same thing and teaching them how to get more bricks in their boxes!

AC

In the UK the large cups are £12.00 but if you bring back an old one to reuse (Including the lid.) you get 25p off so they are £11.75 then,

As far as i remember, the PAB cups in Denmark are 79,95DKK for the small cup and 129,95DKK for the large one.

(and yes - LEGO is rather expensive in Denmark, considering we are the native land of LEGO. But that's the price for our relative high living standard - everything is plastered with taxes and whatnot :hmpf_bad: )

In the UK the large cups are £12.00 but if you bring back an old one to reuse (Including the lid.) you get 25p off so they are £11.75 then,

I'll go to London in June and I'll visit the LEGO Store of Westfield. It is good and big?