ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

I picked up some bricks while I went to pick up LEGO sets and TC-14 minifigs. First up:

img_0278.jpg

Pink! Not a common color on PAB wall, the last time I saw any pink bricks were 1x2 slope last year.

img_0280.jpg

1x2 log brick in tan :laugh:

img_0281.jpg

the egnima of PAB wall. *huh* BL has very few of this up and it is defiantly medium blue. Trans-dark blue I have is darker, and trans-light blue is lighter. Both Peeron and BL doesn't know of any set that uses trans-medium blue 2x2 round bricks. Must have been planned for future but not released yet. Or maybe leftover from cancelled plan?

Buuuut... to get so many 2x2 trans color :wub: :wub:

img_0282.jpg

Yellow 4x4 plates

img_0283.jpg

1x4x3 window frame, matching glass pane, 1x4x6 door frame, and matching doors.

img_0284.jpg

1x2x5 bricks.

img_0285.jpg

1x2 trans-clear plates. Maybe make minifig scale sized Falling Water? :D

img_0286.jpg

2x3 Dark Purple plates. Rarer PAB wall color than Pink! :wub:

img_0287.jpg

Lots of trans-green 1x1 round bricks.

img_0288.jpg

1x4 hinged plates- all complete.

For total parts and cost:

may_4_2012_pab.jpg

Funny thing: wasn't really packing the cup at all. The hinged plates were the only one I made effort to pack in, the rest I just shuffled to settle loose bricks to pack in more.

I'd love to find those pieces on the wall, but I'm scared to think how much I'd spend. Those hinge plates are really awesome, I'd pick up a bunch of those. I never seem to have any on hand. Pink bricks and purple plates, those are colors you just can't pass up. Even the tan log bricks, I noticed recently that tan is almost completely absent from my spare bricks, so I'd have to buy a bunch of those. Spare doors and windows are always nice to have, and those styles are especially rare in my collection...

I can see why you bought what you did. I don't know if I would have bought as many of each as you did, but I could easily fill 3-4 cups with those wonderful pieces.

I suspect the bricklink prices on these will be dropping soon with all of this pick-a-brick inventory appearing, but I'd rather find it on the wall than order from bricklink any day.

I've seen those in Legoland, Germany, Factory store, but didn't find them interesting enough to check the sets they're used in. But they had a huge box filled to the top with them.

img_0281.jpg

the egnima of PAB wall. *huh* BL has very few of this up and it is defiantly medium blue. Trans-dark blue I have is darker, and trans-light blue is lighter. Both Peeron and BL doesn't know of any set that uses trans-medium blue 2x2 round bricks. Must have been planned for future but not released yet. Or maybe leftover from cancelled plan?

Buuuut... to get so many 2x2 trans color :wub: :wub:

Also, getting windows and glass in 1x4x3 is an excellent haul. I plan to visit the store in Copenhagen, when I'm there in mid June, and would be great to find those there.

Some great scores here, enjoying reading people's PAB adventures. Wish I had one here in NZ. Still, I get plenty of time reading up on techniques for packing for when I go and visit my relatives in England later in the year - I think I'll be spending a lot on Lego purchases. If I take one of my daughters I'll get a couple of suitcases, but only use one for clothes on the outward bound trip leaves plenty of room :wink:

i cant get the lego store in downtown Disney to get any different colors and items then they've had in the last 6 months

I was at the Pleasenton store(Stoneridge Mall) and the PaB had white horses, but not much else that I saw.

Brilliant hauls!

I am ridiculously jealous of the green plant pieces and the tan log bricks!

The pink bricks and dark purple plates I am digging! The Miami industrial scene has pastel colors all over its buildings and I may replicate a few warehouses from here when the time comes for my train layout, and boy is Pink a necessity! I might as well snag some TrMdBlue rounds for bricklink too. The window/door frames help too especially filling in voids I guess (I have a lot of doors)...

I went to the Berlin Lego Store for the may 4th thing ang got a big cup.

I tried to stack brics for the first time and it went ok i guess. I hot mostly tan 1x3 bricks, tan 2x4 bricks, dark red 1x2 bricks and 1x2 log bricks in tan and dark bley. Filled the gaps with dark tan 2x2 tiles and brown 1x4 tiles.

Brilliant hauls!

I am ridiculously jealous of the green plant pieces and the tan log bricks!

Check my find from a year ago

img_4200.jpg

TWO large cup full of bamboo leaves. All that's missing is a Fabuland-esque panda figure to enjoy bamboo forest.

Check this out...

Hmmm, looks like there is still no new stuff there from last time I made it out. They keep claiming new stuff is "coming in next week" and it never does!

Hmmm, looks like there is still no new stuff there from last time I made it out. They keep claiming new stuff is "coming in next week" and it never does!

I have no idea. Things usually change after a month, unless a very popular part disappears. I will keep my eyes peeled.

Check my find from a year ago

-snip-

TWO large cup full of bamboo leaves. All that's missing is a Fabuland-esque panda figure to enjoy bamboo forest.

I got those too at least two years ago, plus two large cups of the three leaves plant which I used for this scene.

z-endor_landing_a04_042.jpg

AC

I got those too at least two years ago, plus two large cups of the three leaves plant which I used for this scene.

AC

Did you save some leftover plastic bit from the 3 leaf plants? They can be turned into vine by cutting it and stretching it straight. And since it's made by LEGO, puritan should have no problem with them.

Hi

i have a more general question regarding PAB cups:

I have on every empty cup a sticker that tells me i will got a 75 € cent discount for the next cup if i bring it back.

I have many empty cups - can i add all discounts and spend it on a single new cup or is this a discount PER new cup?

Dino

Hi

i have a more general question regarding PAB cups:

I have on every empty cup a sticker that tells me i will got a 75 € cent discount for the next cup if i bring it back.

I have many empty cups - can i add all discounts and spend it on a single new cup or is this a discount PER new cup?

Dino

It is a discount per cup.

Got these two cups yesterday from the new Lego store that just opened at the Jersey Gardens mall.

7237432764_3de5573ce9_z.jpg

Only three pieces got my interest;

1) 2x4 tan bricks

2) light bluish gray hinges

3) 2x2 dark tan tiles

Plus the free Hulk minifig with the other sets that I bought to get to $50.

AC

Question: does anyone know about the selection of parts on the PAB wall at the recently-opened store in Elizabeth, NJ? Particularly if they have any 1x1x5 or 1x2x5 in white? None of the sites that keep track of the walls have any data on that location yet, so I'd appreciate any help.

Question: does anyone know about the selection of parts on the PAB wall at the recently-opened store in Elizabeth, NJ? Particularly if they have any 1x1x5 or 1x2x5 in white? None of the sites that keep track of the walls have any data on that location yet, so I'd appreciate any help.

Look at brickbuildr for the bricks you need at other stores. If they are available in other locations, there is a good chance they are available in Elizabeth. If they aren't available elsewhere, they probably won't be in your store. Since it just opened, most bricks are going to be basic ones, but they will get better as time goes on.

Here are some items of note at the King of Prussia, PA store as of 5/19/2012. This is clearly not a complete list - just what I saw & could remember.

White flowers

Green flower stems

Brown chairs

White horses

round brick 2x2, trans blue

brick 1x1, lime green, orange

brick 1x4, orange

brick 2x2, light blue

brick 2x4, light blue, green, brown

plate 2x4, brown

plate 1x1, trans yellow

tile 1x4, green, brown

tile 2x2, yellow

tile 1x1, trans red

round plate 1x1, clear

cheese slope, trans orange

Definitely none of the above when I was there.

AC