Sign in to follow this  
Adam

"La Angel" by PurirideVry

thindexedgif.gif 80c

Flickr member PurirideVry created the three masted "La Angel" some time ago.

moc_ship_la_angel_PurirideVry.jpg

I'm extremely fond of the figurehead base and cabin. What do you think of it?

Flickr page

Here at CP is a member called Puriri, but I don't know if he is the same as the maker of this vessel.

When I saw this ship for the first time I was immediately fan of the stern. I can see it took some time to build that, with a very nice result. The bow is nice as well but I don't really like the shape and the wedge plates on it. The rigging and the gunports are the things which could be improved as well.

The coloursheme is a nice thing.

In short: I like it but there are some things ready to be improved. The stern is my favorite part.

A very nice ship, I especcialy like the Cabin.

Good work.

superb ship ! the way you put the 2x4 grey things around the figurehead and the cabin are superb ^^

"La Angel " is it a kind of pun with LA ( los angeles ) Angel ? or is it supposed to be the French for "the angel" ? or is it In Italian ?

superb ship ! the way you put the 2x4 grey things around the figurehead and the cabin are superb ^^

"La Angel " is it a kind of pun with LA ( los angeles ) Angel ? or is it supposed to be the French for "the angel" ? or is it In Italian ?

I'm not sure if you should see it like that. I think it is supposed to be Spanish or Italian, although the name should've been El Ángel or l'Angelo then :pir-tongue: And in French it would be L'Ange, right?

your right for the three languages ^^ so why did he called it like this ? I don't want to say that he mustn't do it, he can call his ship with the name he likes! but I'm curious^^

I only just found this on the Classic Pirates page!

I am the same person.

I have to say I'm not happy with most of the ship but the wedges are my favorite part as well.

La Angel was supposed to be Spanish but I forgot the accent.

Thanks a lot guys!

Puriri de Vry