Sign in to follow this  
pdragon27

The Real Legoboy12345678

Some of you may know the n00b Legoboy12345678. For those of you who don't, he is a n00b who has 41 clone battle packs, 2 Republic Gunships, 2 AT-TEs, one of each new 2009 Star Wars sets including the new Dropship w/ AT-OT. THis is how he gets all of his Lego:

Nope its completely true. You can ask Pizzamovies (Brad).

Really? Well than the domestic police or what ever is needed should go and take care of this because that is...wow.

Is it really necessary for this to be on these forums? Is he even a member here? I'm sorry if this is seeming to be like mini-modding.

Is it really necessary for this to be on these forums? Is he even a member here? I'm sorry if this is seeming to be like mini-modding.

Well now we know how the spoiled brat is really a spoiled brat not a privalged youngster. O-M-G MOOOOMMMM!!!

Well now we know how the spoiled brat is really a spoiled brat not a privalged youngster. O-M-G MOOOOMMMM!!!

Again though, is he even a member on EB? Does it even concern us? I feel that it's none of our business.

Again though, is he even a member on EB? Does it even concern us? I feel that it's none of our business.

Well, isnt gossiping fun? :tongue: I see what you're saying.

I don't think he is, but its all over YouTube, so its cool. Its kinda funny how he also plagiarizes others work in his "Updates" video and when you tell him did, his supporters are like "Don't listen to him, he's probably some obnoxious 9-yr old who likes taking other's work. "

so let me get this straight, theyre on 3 or 4 way call and this Brad guy is recording it? if thats the case, thats sad. those parents remind me of russell peters' speech about his friend ryan :tongue:

Yep. THey were talking and then Legoboy gets into a fight with his mom about getting more battlepacks and halfway through, Brad and Fredrick decided to record it.

Okay, I see no good coming out of this. I'm gonna remove the link.

Closed.

:classic: