Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackmoor

Galleon by Ciamoslaw Ciamek

thindexedgif.gif 80d

Another MOCpages find, from the same builder: Ciamoslaw Ciamek.

He has build an awesome ship called Galleon. We really need this guy at CP!

1239129675m_DISPLAY.jpg

The rest of the pictures is here.

I think it's rather impressive, what do you think?

Personally, I'm not too fond of it. I like the curvature of the cabin, but I don't like the eccesive studsand the bulky front.

I agree with the fact the water isn't that nice, SNOT would do a much better job but the wave at the other side is a nice idea.

The bow however, is quite historic accurate. A Galleon is a ship from 1500-1600, ships in 1700-1800 had a different style of headrailings and stern.

what a cool ship, and the sea is really nice! made with normal bricks but so cool ! I love it! and the big wave is coool!

What a nice ship. I love how the water is done and the bow is done magnificiently.

I agree with the fact the water isn't that nice, SNOT would do a much better job but the wave at the other side is a nice idea.

The bow however, is quite historic accurate. A Galleon is a ship from 1500-1600, ships in 1700-1800 had a different style of headrailings and stern.

Personally, I liked the water. :pir-blush: I wasn't referring to the design of the bow, but the pieces it was built with. I can think of at least 10 alternatives that are still historically acurate.

I saw he has lots of MOCs on MOCpages, so I think he's quite 'famous' there.

A lot of his MOCs are Castle themed, but it looks like he is switching to pirate MOCs now.

Im pretty sure he was a castle builder, involved in the classic-castle forums i think. I remember him being in a castle contest, not sure what one though. Very good builder, I like the style of ship he made, dont see many moc ships from that era, reminds me of a Christopher Columbus style theme.