Sign in to follow this  
Jlblue

Rebellion Mafia: Sign-Up Thread

I would be VERY interested in a Star Wars themed game. Count me in, thanks Jlblue!

Star Wars? In MY Mafia? *glee*

Sign me in the direction opposite of down! (That's up.)

~Trexxen

I've been watching the sign up and I count 21 potential members at this point. I would like to be number 22. Sign me up! :classic:

I've been watching the sign up and I count 21 potential members at this point. I would like to be number 22. Sign me up! :classic:

Ut oh, it's her, machine gun Alice. *huh*

:pir_laugh2:

All righty. I have all the players I need, but everybody should feel free to continue to sign up as reserves as I get the characters ready. It will probably be in roughly first come first serve, but depending how I feel, I may swap some people around order-wise depending on various factors. :thumbup:

Can I sign up for the reserves? I have never played a Eurobricks mafia game, but I have watched several Eurobricks mafia games.

Are we close to getting this show on the road?

Indeed, as I'm going to be away for most of next week, which would cut me out of a day, and I really don't want to miss the first one. I'll be away from Monday morning and will get back on Sunday. Sorry for any inconvenience, I hate being away. :look:

Indeed, as I'm going to be away for most of next week, which would cut me out of a day, and I really don't want to miss the first one. I'll be away from Monday morning and will get back on Sunday. Sorry for any inconvenience, I hate being away. :look:

Gosh, Drags, you're always away during our mafia games..... Tsk Tsk.

Gosh, Drags, you're always away during our mafia games..... Tsk Tsk.

It's just not fair. :cry_sad:

Like the other games, are we going to get avatars of our characters? Also starting wouldnt be a bad thing :wink:

Guys, sorry, but this past weekend being Easter and all, I was caught up in all this crazy family stuff. This will happen soon, don't worry.

It's just not fair. :cry_sad:

Life isn't fair, my friend, life isn't fair......

Guys, sorry, but this past weekend being Easter and all, I was caught up in all this crazy family stuff. This will happen soon, don't worry.

No problem, we're all patient enough. :wink:

I just got back from vacation and missed the other mafia game, so I would love to join this one! :classic:

Dammit! I only looked at this forum just now. :hmpf_bad: Please can I join the reserves? Thanks. :classic:

Greetings,

JD

Sign me in.

Should I be a Noghri?

Google it if you don't know what they are.

EDIT: I guess I have to bump someone off...

Edited by DoctorDude234

Sign in to follow this