Sign in to follow this  
benny

MOC: Smart Man with Smart Car

indexed.gif V-LV-4F

The lime color + balck color = smart color!!!

It is the MOC of smart 2 car! I made several smart car before, but i like this color so much!

Sometimes, i like to make some self-making minifig!!!!! 20090328_4c056a78ae629fd21c88v2yjdj3mdi8t.jpg

20090328_c29f7b8b8062f79eb7bbx1lswzw0hrqf.jpg

Ha ha ha! That's genius!

It has exactly the "just a little too small" smart car feel. Can you show pics of the doors opened? Looks like the front opens.

Maybe you should make a refueling station too. Or is it more authentic not to have many refueling stations - just like real life!

I really like this design. I used to use those car bases totally differently - much lower - and as such had problems making the roof high enough. I may try making something similar to this now!

I wonder is there a way you could incorporate wing mirrors in some way?

A fine and nicely detailed car and an interesting MF character too. :thumbup:

she's minifig-a-licous!

grrrr!

car design is spot on, the SMART always looked like a toy anyway!

this is just the beginning for a more environmentally consious lego policy!

wind power and low emissions coming your way!

barry over and out!

10-4

she's minifig-a-licous!

grrrr!

car design is spot on, the SMART always looked like a toy anyway!

this is just the beginning for a more environmentally consious lego policy!

wind power and low emissions coming your way!

barry over and out!

10-4

Thanks!!! Actually, i am not sure he is man or girl!!!! hehe! In order to protect the environment, i like to use less parts to make the car! I support to make 4X cars much better than 6X or 8X car!

Nice job on this one. I think the grey roof looks a little "off" but otherwise it's quite nice, and the coordinating minfig is a nice touch.

Thanks!!! Actually, i am not sure he is man or girl!!!!

this is beginning to give me a complex!

what about some kind of transvestite?

or is that even worse?

perhaps i have unresolved issues!

anyway the car is spot on!

lego on!

barry over and out!

10-4

This is awesome, benny! I really like the minifig you chose to put with it! :sweet: Have you considered putting some 1x2 lime green tiles on top of the front mudguard and raising the 1 x 2 black grill plate by 1 plate, so that the mudguard meets the hood? The whole thing is really well done and I like the SNOT technique you used. Great work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

By the way, as to the gender of your minifig, she reminds me of a bartender I know. Nobody knows if she's a man or woman at first either.

Thanks!!! Actually, i am not sure he is man or girl!!!! hehe! In order to protect the environment, i like to use less parts to make the car! I support to make 4X cars much better than 6X or 8X car!

Unbelievable! These Gorians are indoctrinating AFOLs too! Next our MOCs will regulated by the government, as to how many pieces we are allowed to use. You could get shot and arrested and tortured for going over 100 pieces. Little satellite-tracked RFID tags in the bricks will let them know in advance... I'm going to let off some steam by building the biggest MOC I've ever made... :hmpf_bad:

Seriously though, the future for Lego bricks will probably be plastic derived from biofine using second-gen biofuels (not just seeds - the whole plant by lignocellulosic digestion, therefore land usage is not an issue). So no fear there. Our children's children will have Lego too (as well as food!), it might even become less expensive.

I should have said, I think the minifig is good too. Just like someone who would have a smart car. Did she dye her hair to match it before or after she got it though?

thats a cool color scheme :thumbup: i must admit though, that man looks like a lady

Unbelievable! These Gorians are indoctrinating AFOLs too! Next our MOCs will regulated by the government, as to how many pieces we are allowed to use. You could get shot and arrested and tortured for going over 100 pieces. Little satellite-tracked RFID tags in the bricks will let them know in advance... I'm going to let off some steam by building the biggest MOC I've ever made... :hmpf_bad:

Seriously though, the future for Lego bricks will probably be plastic derived from biofine using second-gen biofuels (not just seeds - the whole plant by lignocellulosic digestion, therefore land usage is not an issue). So no fear there. Our children's children will have Lego too (as well as food!), it might even become less expensive.

I should have said, I think the minifig is good too. Just like someone who would have a smart car. Did she dye her hair to match it before or after she got it though?

Thanks for everyone's comment! Actually, the idea of minifig is from " Edma Mode" in Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studio's The Incredibles. I like her so much!!!!!!

thats a cool color scheme :thumbup: i must admit though, that man looks like a lady

(That, that) Dude looks like a lady

Cruised into a toy shop in town

lots of lego boxes, aged 8 to 12!

they a long lost love at first site

Baby maybe you're wrong, but you know it's all right

That's right

(That, that)

(That, that)

Backhome we're having the time

Of our lives until somebody say

Forgive me if I seem out of line

Then she whipped out her 4 x 2

And tried to stick it the wrong way

So never judge a box by it's cover

Or what you're going to build from it

Lego put me wise to time well spent

She had the body of a venus

Lord imagine my surprise

Ooh what a funky lady

She like it, like it, like it, like that,

Ooh he was a lady

Barry thanks Steven Tyler and lots of lego bricks for inspiration!

not to mention this gender bender mini fig!

BRICK ON LEGO HEADS!

barry over an out!

now in stitches!

10-4

Never liked the Smart Cars. I mean, what's so smart about driving a car that'll get totalled because it hit a squirrel?

But, that's besides the point. You did a terrific job on the smart car design, although the roof seems a little bit out of place. I also like the treehugger you made... ;)

I don't know why but I just love those colors, lime green and black look awesome together, keep up the good work!

I don't know why but I just love those colors, lime green and black look awesome together, keep up the good work!

Thanks alot!!! I think this smart car may be the last one! I will make other MOC later! After my house change, i will have more space to store my MOC! I will make more train and house MOC!!!