Trexxen

Lego Rock Band...Confirmed!

I saw it at my local Gamestop. It's not printed, its a sticker. :pir-hmpf:
Well that stinks. I don't really want it, in that case.
And booger, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't look closely enough to see that.
Sure thing. I've always looked for things like that, so it's practically natural for me. :classic:
Iggy Pop: here

Bowie (!!!!): here

Thanks! Hopefully we will actually see some figs in sets of those.
One thing that I notice: white sticker on black piece.
It's white stickers on two white pieces on a black piece or two.

Is Lego Rock Band released? I saw it at Walmart today. They might not have payed attention to the release date.

Is Lego Rock Band released? I saw it at Walmart today. They might not have payed attention to the release date.

Yeah i have it, there are some good songs, but why no DLC????????????????

Found this on youtube.

It has the Atlantis theme in it! The same user has a couple other videos from the game, im realy starting to like this! :classic:

Yeah, I saw it at Wallie-World too... I guess it's released, or else it wouldn't be at all these locations and stores.

Also, how are you supposed to play it on a Nintendo DS? :wacko: Is there a mini guitar for it? :laugh:

Yeah, I saw it at Wallie-World too... I guess it's released, or else it wouldn't be at all these locations and stores.

Also, how are you supposed to play it on a Nintendo DS? :wacko: Is there a mini guitar for it? :laugh:

Like this:

guitar-hero-ds-20080318012258886-000.jpg

If there are any questions ask it.

I wasn't going to buy this (I'm not a fan of rock band/guitar heroes type games and i have appalling hand to eye reaction skills.)

But I've seen a video of someone playing the ghost busters theme tune, so i probably will buy it.

I wasn't going to buy this (I'm not a fan of rock band/guitar heroes type games and i have appalling hand to eye reaction skills.)

But I've seen a video of someone playing the ghost busters theme tune, so i probably will buy it.

The Ghost Busters theme is one of the greatest songs of it!

Some of my family calls it Wallie World too. :grin: My Lego Store calendar has an ad for it on November 23rd :wacko:

I saw it at walmart today too, but only for X-Box which i dont have :hmpf_bad: im going to have to check what systems its out for.

Edit: nope i cant get it for the playstation, and i dont want to have to buy an X-Box and another guitar remote. I hardly even play games anyways.

Edited by MrTools

I saw it at walmart today too, but only for X-Box which i dont have :hmpf_bad: im going to have to check what systems its out for.

Edit: nope i cant get it for the playstation, and i dont want to have to buy an X-Box and another guitar remote. I hardly even play games anyways.

But it is for the PS3 and also for the wii.