Sign in to follow this  
oDDerFisken

Servant To The Slave

thindexedgif.gif 83b

Ahoy!

I realized that I'd published this ship, so I though now was the time. I've made it at least half a year ago, so it's pretty dusty. It's called Servant To the Slave, and is a part of the Royal Navy. It's mostly a transportship, and is not at all heavily armed. An easy pray for a pirateship :pir-skull:

I'm particular proud of the crown in the back of the ship.

Enjoy

serventtotheslave2.jpg

serventtotheslave4.jpg

serventtotheslave5.jpg

serventtotheslave6.jpg

serventtotheslave9.jpg

serventtotheslave16.jpg

serventtotheslave21.jpg

There's a couple more pics in the folder when it's public.

Comments are most welcome.

I like it, it is a hard job to build a nice ship on a narrow hull like this one.

The stern with the crown is a thing I really like, and I've never seen a technique to decorate the stern like this. Great job on that.

I don't know about the mast at the back, perhaps remove one of the sails.

Some windows would be a nice addition and it would break the plain white wall.

The ship is somewhat boxy, try to make nice round shapes in it to give it a smoother look.

Great ship. :thumbup:

I don't know about the mast at the back, perhaps remove one of the sails.

I've also thought of that. But somehow I think one sail is to little for the mast at the back. Well.. I'll think about changing it.

The ship is somewhat boxy, try to make nice round shapes in it to give it a smoother look.

I totally agree with you. And if I make changed to the ship, that has top priority.

That's a very nice ship you have there, and with a lot of gold and silver aboard!

Keep up the good work!

nice white ship , the "sides" are quite simple (plain white) but I like it like this, that's cool ...

but beware of pirate! with the big treasure it's carrying, it'll attract a lot of them! ^^

A nice ship you have created, Well done! I like the modular piece as well with treasure hidden nicely below.

Cheers

There are lots of goodies in the back of the ship :oh: I really like the ship and your choice of sailors are awesome. They are different then what the average shipbuilder would build. They seem to fit the ships colors quite well.

Good job :thumbup: