Sign in to follow this  
Dryw Filtiarn

MOC: Tractor

indexed.gif V-LI-01C

Hi, in the past few weeks I've been working on the following model for a friend of mine to give to him as a gift.

tractor_hires.png_thumb.jpg

(Click the image to view larger version)

Unfortunatly I haven't been able to make any pictures of the completed model, but luckily I have this design render made in MLCad.

The model is actually to big for the city theme, but as this is the closest theme it fits in, I posted it here. In the future you can expect more of my models in this category. In the past I've really been into Technic and Mindstorms, but lately I also started in gathering system bricks and parts in order to do some "standard" brick building as well. I must say that I really start to enjoy it now, and am currently working on several modular building designs.

Nice tractor, I'm sure your pal will love it as well! You're obviously a very good Model Team builder ;)

I've looked through your other creations on brickshelf as well and that roof tile concept you tried out caught my eye. Did you actually build it in real bricks? Could you post some more pics from different angles?

A very charming work and really well detailed! :thumbup:

This is a very detailed work and is quite amazing! I really like it.

As for the title of this topic. I would like to change it to MOC: Tractor as I prefer to see your MOCs displayed in separate topics. It appears you would like to post all of your MOCs just in this one? Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, but it works better to start a new thread for each creation. That way more people are likely to see it and comment. They will all be indexed in the main index. Thanks.

Sounds fine to me to have my MOC's seperated into different topics :)

By the way some extra information to the tractor. The model is based upon an 70's Zetor 4712 tractor.

2233_1.jpg

Sounds fine to me to have my MOC's seperated into different topics :)

Yay! Thanks.

looks like a Model Team Tractor, what a great creation, seriously that's very very beautiful! build it in real lego now! ^^

Edited by Guss

Well done Dryw,

The rear wheel is a very clever use of parts, and the engine is a thing of beauty. It looks to be about in scale with the older technic figures. Very cool.

looks like a Model Team Tractor, what a great creation, seriously that's very very beautiful! build it in real lego now! ^^

I had the parts, until I gave the model to a friend of mine, after all it was a gift.

Unfortunatly I won't be able to build an exact copy at the moment as it was quite a struggle to get 2 affordable red webbed dishes, they are quite rare and expensive (at least compared to other parts). Most of the parts I do have so I might build the actual model again with what I have and replace the red parts in the wheel hubs with either gray or black. I'll see if I can manage it short-term, if I do, I will make some photo's of the model and will post them in the topic.