Sign in to follow this  
Matsuoka Nui

Princess Skralla: Rising Darkness

Here are the links to Chapter 15, Part 3 and the Epilogue...(Don't read the Sequel until you read the 1st story!!!!)

Ch 15. Part 3: Link

Epilogue: Link

Princess Skralla: Rising Darkness

Chapter 1: The Era of Shadow Begins...

Skralla and her teammates ran for their lives. Behind them were the other Glatorian and Agori that attended the celebration. Behind the fleeing crowd, Atero finally collapsed into the ground as the shadows encased it.

How could this happen, she thought.

Just a few minutes ago, Skralla and her friends were in the midst of a celebration for saving the Skrall from taking over Bara Magna. Now a new threat arises and some unknown forces already took her necklace, leaving her powerless.

It wasn’t easy to evacuate all of the Glatorian and Agori, since many of them panicked, worried that they be trapped beneath the rubble and possibly die.

Everyone scattered in the wastelands and divided up. One team included Skralla, Tuma, Mata Nui, Strakk, Tarix, Gresh and Ackar.

“Just great!” snapped Ackar, “We can’t get peace and prosperity for once!”

“I know. First of all, a planet shatters, then Skrall taking over, now this!” snapped Gresh.

“But you weren’t there to see “The Shattering”, Gresh,” said Tarix.

“I know. But from what you and Strakk told me, I can imagine how bad it was.”

“I don’t know if there’s time left,” said Tuma, pointing at the skies.

The skies were slowly getting darker. The shadows were beginning a countdown to take over Bara Magna. Someone wanted that necklace but none of them could figure out who took it.

“Just how are we going to get that necklace back? Now it’s in the wrong hands and whoever got it is probably taking over Bara Magna,” said Ackar.

Far from Bara Magna, in the heart of a place of darkness, the dark being was laughing sinisterly.

“At last! I knew one day this necklace will be mine!”

Another being appeared and said, “What do you plan on doing with it?”

“What am I doing? Universe domination of course! Better yet, Bara Magna is slowly turning into a planet of darkness! Once I get my sample of this “rumored liquid” I will use the powers of this necklace with the liquid. I will then have a body of my own that I can use! Then we can take over Aqueous Magna and the Red Star! As well as other universes that are existing!”

A Vorox, Zesk, Kiina, Vastus, Stronius, and Gelu were heading towards Roxtus. They believed that the shadows were coming from there.

“Just how are we going to retrieve that necklace?” asked Kiina, “Whoever has it now is probably invincible to defeat.”

“Perhaps it was some legend that none of us knew about,” said the Vorox.

“No, it’s not that,” said Stronius, “That vortex of energy seemed familiar. I remember seeing on Tuma’s Throne one day, that same day when Tuma declared world domination.”

“Should we just go to the throne and see?” asked Gelu.

“We’d better check the village first before entering Tuma’s Fortress,” said Stronius, “Or else someone might be welcoming us.”

Tarduk, Berix, Raanu, Metus and Atakus, flanked by a few Zesk were heading towards Vulcanus with Malum. The exiled Glatorian was rehired by Raanu since he was helping the Glatorian during the war.

“Any sign yet?” asked Raanu.

Malum looked around and said, “No, but the darkness is heading towards Vulcanus!”

“I’m not allowing Vulcanus to be enveloped by the darkness!” shouted Raanu as they ran.

Vulcanus, once the home of the Fire Tribe was becoming a new home for the darkness. When they arrived, the skies were pitched black. Lightning struck a few structures, brining them down.

“This is bad,” said Berix.

“We have to move out or else we’re next!” said Raanu.

“What happened here?” asked Kiina.

They arrived at Tuma’s fortress after a quick search in Roxtus. The Throne was still gold but nearby there was some unknown substance, dripping from one of the pipes.

Stronius took a scoop of the substance but it burned his hand. He yelped and shook it off.

“That substance has returned!” said Stronius, shocked.

“What do you mean?” asked Vastus.

“That same one back over 100,000 years ago…the one that we were fighting about,” answered Kiina.

“What does this mean?” asked Gelu.

“There could be another shattering,” answered Vastus.

Interesting Story.....I like it!!! Sounds like a whole new adventure is about to begin.... :thumbup: Oh did you see Ch. 15 Part 3 and the Epilogue....???

Ya, it was really good.

BTW, Regna's mask will be important in the second and third parts of the trilogy, but you don't find out who's controling it or how it affects the story until the end.

Ya, it was really good.

BTW, Regna's mask will be important in the second and third parts of the trilogy, but you don't find out who's controling it or how it affects the story until the end.

Ah....this then will be a mystery then.....I can't wait!!! This is going to be amazing...

Oh BTW...this epic will be more complicated....you'll find out why in chapter 2.....unless if you have an idea what might happen....

Ah....this then will be a mystery then.....I can't wait!!! This is going to be amazing...

Oh BTW...this epic will be more complicated....you'll find out why in chapter 2.....unless if you have an idea what might happen....

Cool.

Chapter 2: A Talk about Dimensions

“It’s the only way, Skralla,” said Berix.

Berix and the others joined with Skralla’s team. He knew that the only way to retrieve the necklace was to go through time and space.

“But isn’t that dangerous? We don’t know how to even do that yet!” said Skralla.

“I know, but if you want to save Bara Magna from the darkness again, you’ll have to find its whereabouts,” said Tuma.

“Then we have to pick teams,” said Skralla. “I’m taking Berix, Ackar, Stronius, Mata Nui and you, father.”

“I have to stay here and lead my tribe. Take Gresh or Vastus with you,” answered Tuma.

“But they don’t know what’s going on now!” snapped Skralla.

“You don’t want to know what we found,” replied a voice.

The others turned to see Vastus, Kiina, Gelu, Stronius and a few Vorox. They were assigned to return to Roxtus and report anything.

“There’s another leak. History is about to repeat itself,” said Gelu.

“What do you mean?” asked Tuma.

“That substance has returned. There could be another shattering,” answered Kiina.

“What can that necklace do?” asked Agarax.

“It holds ten different crystals and provides its own powers,” said Garaxial, studying it.

Recently, Garaxial sent his storm of darkness to invade Bara Magna to take the Ancient Necklace via dimensional gates. According to the myths of his realm, the necklace could be, if used at the right time, to take over every universe existing. By using all of his powers of space and time, he sent his “shadow entities” to go after once the necklace was in full power.

He waited over hundreds of thousands of years for the necklace to be at its maximum. When Skralla restored Tuma’s throne, it activated a signal to him. Now all he needed was to retrieve a portion of a silvery substance, the same one that destroyed Spherus Magna. There were plenty of rumors that most of that substance was placed inside a gigantic robot called Mata Nui. But finding that robot proved too difficult to find. The last thing he heard was that the robot crashed into Aqueous Magna but has recovered just recently. If he could somehow get to that robot, take some of its substance and make it back alive…

“Then every universe will belong to me,” said Garaxial.

But one of the problems was that he has no body of his own. He needed that substance so he can submerge and hopefully transform with the powers of the necklace fused onto him. Then he and his servants of Shadow can take over all of the known universes.

Tuma, Skralla, Vastus, Mata Nui, Gresh, Tarix, Strakk, and the other Glatorian returned to Tuma’s fortress.

“Now what?” asked Tuma

“Well…According to this…the throne has the ability to transport a small number of Glatorian to other places and dimensions. It can house up to 7 beings at once,” said Berix.

He turned the page in the book and continued, “The Throne is not just merely a place to sit on, it is alive. Sometimes when the user of the throne is majorly upset about some situations, the throne turns dark since it follows the user’s emotions. The only way to cure it is the powers of the Ancient Staff with all 10 Crystals and the 4 Stones.”

“Which is what Mata Nui, Belriax and I had done,” said Skralla.

“Yes, but there’s more. When the Throne is cured from its shadowy bonds, some type of radiation will spread all over, even in other dimensions. Already there is one dimension that somehow knew about this and stole the necklace,” explained Berix.

“Then that’s where we have to go,” said Skralla.

“But still,” said Tuma, “How will she find the correct location of the necklace?”

“The throne will test her in other dimensions, then when the throne believes that she is ready, it’ll take her to that place. But apparently, she only has about 48 hours because the throne can only travel so much,” answered Berix.

“But what about the leak?” asked Tarix.

“There’s not much time,” said Vastus, “We have to repair that leak somehow before it spreads.”

Mata Nui, Vastus, Malum, Kiina, Strakk, and Stronius were chosen by Skralla to join the quest. Gresh, Tarix, Ackar, Gelu, Tuma and Berix agreed and to stay behind and keep an eye on Bara Magna and try to find a way to fix the leak.

“Now remember,” said Berix, “If you don’t return within 48 hours, you’ll be stuck in your location permanently. The Throne can teleport to different places as much as you need but only within 48 hours.”

Mata Nui, Vastus, Malum, Kiina, Skralla, Strakk and Stronius turned to the throne, closed their eyes and held hands. Then the throne began to glitter. Within seconds, the seven and the throne disappeared.

“Will they be alright?” asked Tuma.

“I don’t know. If they don’t make it, the outcome is unpredictable,” said Berix.

Woah, the stories getting deeper.

Indeed.....they are....;)

I have plans for at least 5 dimensions....2 of them will be "borrowed" (since there was 2 out of the 5 dimensions that I liked from what Greg made...)....while I'll try to make up three of them....and of course the Realm of Garaxial comes far later......

I know that two (at least) for sure will take place in the MU.....

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

Indeed.....they are....;)

I have plans for at least 5 dimensions....2 of them will be "borrowed" (since there was 2 out of the 5 dimensions that I liked from what Greg made...)....while I'll try to make up three of them....and of course the Realm of Garaxial comes far later......

I know that two (at least) for sure will take place in the MU.....

Which dimensions?

Which dimensions?

Can't spoil the surprise just yet... ;)

Okay....The 1st one will take place in the MU (as a HINT....)....

I'll post it tomorrow morning....(if I have time) if not then, during the afternoon (around 3:30-4:00 P.M) if my internet can allow me to go on the web.....

This dimension will be very interesting....and you'll find out why.....

Now I have to go and get some sleep...I have some tests to take tomorrow at my school.

Chapter 3: The Empire of Icarax

Skralla opened her eyes. She could see the others hanging on the throne tightly for dear life. They were traveling in a vortex of energy, heading to the unknown.

A circle of light was opening. It was the other side of this dimensional space. They fell through it and hit hard on a patch of mud.

Icarax, the sole Makuta left, sat on his throne. He waited thousands of years for his reign to unfold. After defeating Teridax while he was trying to take over the Northern Continent, he took over several different lands successfully and eventually killed the other Makuta from stopping him.

Eventually the universe was beginning to flood. Icarax sent all of his Shadow Toa to repair as much as possible, so that the damage wouldn’t affect his empire. He later heard rumors that Voya Nui returned to the Southern Continent and its dome was sealed by an unknown force.

His Shadow Matoran and Toa built a gigantic fortress on the Tren Krom Peninsula. Then he sent a small portion of Exo-Toa to destroy Destral.

Toa from all over fled towards Metru Nui, building major defense walls to protect the City of Legends from the hands of the Makuta.

Toa Vultraz, and Toa Vican, both Toa of Shadow entered his fortress.

“Well, what’s the answer?” asked Icarax, impatiently.

“There’s a cache of weapons not far from Nynrah. We can invade there and steal some weapons,” answered Vultraz.

“But what about the defenses of Metru Nui?” asked Vican, “They already have almost the entire, if not, all of the Toa stationed there.”

“These weapons that we are about to seek will be the answers to our problems,” said Vultraz.

“Seek those weapons and return with all of them,” ordered Icarax, “We’ll take over Metru Nui swiftly like shadows. Dismiss!”

Vastus was the first to awake. His impressions in this universe, was not a surprising thought. The area around him was foggy and humid.

Mata Nui woke up to the sound of some rustling noise coming from the bushes.

“What was that?” he asked.

“Don’t know, but keep your eyes open,” answered Vastus.

The duo carefully stood still, waiting for any possible attack. It turned out that it wasn’t necessary. A small being, the size of an Agori appeared.

“Help, Help! The Manas are after me!” shouted the matoran.

“It’s alright, little one. Stay with us,” said Mata Nui.

“Who are you?” asked the matoran.

“I’m Vastus,” replied the being. “This is my partner, Mata Nui.”

“Mata? Mata Nui? That’s impossible!” said the matoran, “Mata Nui is the great spirit, not a Toa like you!”

“But I’m…” answered Mata Nui, “Could you tell us what happened here?”

“Is this another joke?” asked the matoran, “The entire universe is invaded by the Makuta! Icarax took over and killed the remaining members of the brotherhood.”

Mata Nui frowned; he realized that this wasn’t his world, although he planned revenge on a Makuta from his universe, the same one that he was banished into the Ignika and kicked out. Here in this universe, another Makuta formed an empire without taking over his secret lair beneath the coliseum of Metru Nui.

“We are from another universe, Hahli,” answered Mata Nui.

“How did you know me?” she asked.

“Like I said, I am Mata Nui from another universe.”

“Whatever, “Mata Nui”,” said Hahli, “I just want to get out of here before the Manas come,”

“Could you please lead us to a safe place?” asked Vastus.

“I know a possible place. It’s a bit far from here but I guess you can come, if you want to survive that is,” answered Hahli.

As the other Glatorian woke up, Kiina noticed that Mata Nui and Vastus were gone.

“Great! Now how are we going to find them?” asked Kiina.

“But what is this place?” asked Malum.

“Look, there are some tracks!” shouted Stronius.

The others found Stronius, looking at a pair of unknown steps.

“What are they?” asked Skralla.

“Um, guys, but I think we’d better run!” shouted Strakk.

They turned to see a number of gigantic crabs. They looked purely robotic and had claws that stretched out. The Manas Crabs attacked the team but they ran, trying to find Mata Nui and Vastus.

“So this is your secret place?” asked Mata Nui.

“Well, most of my friends reside here,” answered Hahli.

“What about the others?” asked Vastus, realizing their mistake.

“Who?” asked Hahli.

“Some friends of ours, we must have left them behind,” answered Mata Nui.

“I see a cave up ahead!” shouted Skralla, “We’d better hide there!”

But as they got closer, they found Mata Nui and Vastus in a conversation with a being that looked like an Agori but looked more robotic.

“Quickly,” shouted Hahli, “Hide in those bases!”

Hahli launched a signal to her friends. Macku and Kapura threw a switch and a boulder blocked the exit from the on coming Manas. The Team just barely got inside just as the Manas still pounded the boulder but failed to knock it down.

“Could someone turn on the lights?” snapped Hahli.

Kapura quickly threw another switch which ignited several lightstones.

“Wow! Look at this village,” said Skralla.

“This is our headquarters, Matoran-Koro,” said Hahli.

“Welcome to the village, Toa!” said Kapura.

The Glatorian except Mata Nui were confused on that thought.

“A Toa?” asked Vastus.

“What?” asked Hahli, “Then what are you?”

“We are Glatorian,” said Skralla, “It’s a long story of who we are but we are on a mission.”

“Then explain to us at the campfire,” answered Hahli.

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

Interesting chapter, I liked how when Gaaki was ready with her tidal spear....but one question though....is this still Teridax's reign or is this like after it's over....???

(for some reason, I can't get into BZPower during the morning hours because the internet gets really slow on me....I can only get on during the afternoon. Even if I do manage to get logged in, that website moves very slow....)

Chapter 4: The Meeting

After explaining and convincing that they weren’t a threat, Hahli asked, “Then why are you here exactly?”

“Like we said, we are traveling in other dimensions to find my necklace,” said Skralla.

“What’s so important about this necklace?”

“It allows me to access special powers, like how you have the Toa here.”

“Hahli!” shouted Macku, worried.

“What is it now?” asked the matoran.

“The Toa Nuva have arrived and need our help!” answered Macku.

“What are Toa Nuva?” asked Vastus.

Tahu and his team stood outside, waiting for the entrance to open.

“Tahu, is this even right?” asked Gali.

“We need to find out if any of them know about the location of Daxia,” replied the Toa Nuva of fire.

“Chances are that they won’t know, or won’t tell us,” said Onua.

The boulder slid open, revealing Macku and Hahli.

“What is it?” asked Hahli.

“Where is the location of Daxia?” asked Gali.

“Look, if I tell you and if Icarax finds out, he’ll send his manas after that island. Come inside if your heart desires,” said Hahli.

The Toa Nuva approached inside and saw a team of another Toa.

“Who are they?” asked Tahu, preparing his magma sword.

“They’re not Toa, some species called Glatorian,” answered Macku.

“One of them claims to be Mata Nui,” said Hahli.

“Mata Nui?” asked Gali, “But he’s still asleep!”

“How about an alternate Mata Nui,” came the reply.

Mata Nui stood up, looking at the Toa Nuva.

“I thank you for awakening me in my universe that I once came from, but I have to tell you. Your alternate selves are suffering in the threats of Makuta.”

“What do you mean?” asked Tahu.

“You woke my body up with the mind of a Makuta! But of course, it didn’t happen in this universe. My other self is still asleep.”

Vican and Vultraz sailed across the Great Sea, heading towards Nynrah. According to Icarax, there was a cache of

weapons nearby.

“Okay, you distract the residents, while I find the weapons,” said Vultraz.

“Why can’t I find the weapons? You never allow me to hunt!” snapped Vican, firing a blast of shadow.

“Because I know this place, you on the other hand only know Destral, the Mainland, and the Tren Krom Peninsula!”

Main Dimension, Bara Magna:

“Okay, so now what do we do?” asked Tuma.

“We have to find the source of this leak,” answered Berix.

“But there is no other source that held this liquid! Is there?” said Ackar.

“But what about the shadows?” asked Tarix.

“I don’t think we can prevent that,” said Gresh, “Hopefully when Skralla and the others return, they can stop this,”

Fero stood aside from his tribe of Bone Hunters, apparently there wasn’t much left of his team. The Bone Hunters were not affected by the bright light but have noticed a lot going on in Bara Magna.

Now that Skralla and her friends left, we can try to find and defeat Tuma, now that they know longer think like us, he thought.

Tarduk, Raanu, Metus and one Zesk arrived at the shattered Arena Magna. They were sent by Tuma to see if there was anyone in the rubble.

“This is worse than the Skrall invading,” muttered Raanu.

The Zesk hissed over some object, “There’s something over here!”

The Agori approached to see what it was. It looked like a cross of a Thornax and one of the crystals that Skralla used.

“What is this?” asked Metus.

“Don’t know,” said Tarduk, as he tried to take the crystal.

“This isn’t one of the crystals that Skralla used, right?” asked Raanu.

“Not sure, but we can give it to Berix,” suggested Metus.

“There’s someone else that’s here!” gasped the Zesk. The Agori of Sand crawled across the rubble. There was someone else within the rubble, a hand that was barely waving.

The Zesk began to used its claws to dig the being out. Raanu, Tarduk and Metus assisted and realized that it was one of the Agori!

“Adraix!” said Raanu, “What happened to you?”

“No time…” said the Hero Agori, “That crystal that you have. Drop it,”

Empire of Icarax Alternate Universe…

It took some time before the Toa Nuva and the group of Glatorian finally formed an alliance.

“Where is this place of Daxia?” asked Kiina.

“It is a secret. The Brotherhood of Makuta don’t even know its location,” answered Gali.

“We believe that it’s east of the Mainland. If we can get out of this peninsula before dark, then Icarax’s forces won’t be able to get us,” said Kopaka.

Toa Mazeka, one of the Order of Mata Nui Agents waited for the Toa Nuva to return. He finally saw them with another team of unknown beings.

“Why are they here? Better yet, who are they?” asked Mazeka.

“Long story, just allow us in and let’s go,” said Tahu.

Mazeka led the 6 Toa Nuva and the 7 Glatorian to their seats inside the boat. It was a bit cramped since it was only meant for seven passengers but they managed to fit in.

“Time to go,” muttered Mazeka, as he switched the controls and the boat began to leave the dock.

Upon arrival at Nynrax, a twin island of Nynrah, Toa Vultraz and Vican secretly went into the forest, preparing for a secret invasion on Nynrax Nui.

“Is this all what we have?” asked Vultraz.

“This is what we get for not bringing enough Shadow Toa with us,” replied Vican.

Their crew included Toa Radiak, Toa Kirop, Toa Gavla and Toa Takanvua, all of them, given the power of shadow. Ever since Mutran invented the Shadow Leeches, Icarax sent Vican and Vultraz to steal some of the supplies so that way, Icarax could have his own supply. He later attacked one of the Toa Nuva members, Takanuva and successfully drained his light away.

Sea Gate: Northern Continent to Southern Continent/Daxia

After a few hours in the fog, the ship arrived at the tunnel at which was believed to be the passage way to the Mainland, which then leads another path to the headquarters.

“Now remember, there are several traps that were built to prevent intruders. Take this map, it’ll lead you the correct path to Daxia, unharmed,” said Mazeka.

The Toa Nuva and the Glatorian walked out of the ship and began their dangerous journey.

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

There, they eliminated Teridax and Mata Nui was Mata Nui when he woke up. Purity, Perfection, Protection takes place 5 years after that, and the epic takes place 15 years after.

There, they eliminated Teridax and Mata Nui was Mata Nui when he woke up. Purity, Perfection, Protection takes place 5 years after that, and the epic takes place 15 years after.

Hurray! No Teridax's Reign!!!!

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

I need an idea for chapter two of my epic. Got any?

maybe you can show either...Gaaki and Skirr fighting briefly.....

then you can have either have Gaaki win and she can escape or.....

Skirr wins and he takes Gaaki with him for their "assigned mission"

then maybe take another scene after the fight with some other characters that you want to introduce...

remember this....

In the beginning of a story, you best might want to use the exposition. (Exposition is basically the facts of what's going on...i.e. characters, setting, some situations, etc.)

as you write more...you'll eventually need to add some complications, or obstacles in the story. (you'll need that to make the climax, the biggest turning point of the story....)

Gaaki already got captured. Any other ideas?

Then take a different scene...with some other Toa....or even a matoran....

Since the BoM is no longer existing....you could probably use the OoMN.......

The possibilities are endless...... :classic:

Major edit!

Chapter 5: Escape to the Dimensional Gates

Main Dimension: Bara Magna

“What do you mean, drop it?” asked Tarduk

“I sense the truth in it,” said Adriax. “Unless if you want the darkness to spread faster, drop it.”

Tarduk dropped the object. It rolled across the sands a bit.

“Let’s go,” said Adriax, “Follow me,”

Tuma, Gelu, Gresh, Berix, Ackar, and Tarix traversed across the wastelands. They were heading north to find some exisdian. Hopefully the metal can temporally repair the leak.

“Has anyone seen Belriax?” asked Berix.

“Haven’t seen her since the fight,” answered Gresh.

“I saw her last with Tarduk. Did she break off and went on her own?” said Tuma.

Belriax was on the run. She and another Skrall were running from a stampede of shadows.

“Why is this happening,” she cursed.

“No time, but those guys are catching up!”

The fields of shadow were spreading all over the planet. Ever since they were sent by their master to steal the necklace, they were also told to kill off anyone that were a threat.

“Where’s those vehicles at, where we need them?” said Belriax.

“You mean the ones that are used at the Arenas? Well those are well stored somewhere that we aren’t close by…”

Empire of Icarax Alternate Dimension

The Toa Nuva and the Glatorian were walking on the shores of Daxia. According to the tablet, they were told to walk the South Valley to reach the Order’s headquarters.

“My, this place is far bigger than Tesara,” said Vastus.

“Ugh! I can’t stand these bugs,” muttered Malum.

“But this place is full of beauty,” said Kiina.

“Enough!” shouted Tahu, “Unless if you guys want to get caught, then we have to hurry in silence.”

What a mad-being, thought Kiina. He doesn’t even know our situation with the leak. I feel sorry for that water Toa who works with him.

They arrived at a clearing, which wasn’t far from the fortress. The Headquarters appeared like a gigantic city. Several members were at guards to many entrances.

“Well,” said Gali, “Are we going to sneak in, or shall we just knock?”

“We have to find their leader,” said Tahu, “If we can find a way, then these guys can presume their journey.

Daxia Fortress

Helryx stood alone in her throne. She waited for what it seemed for hours. She sent Mazeka to smuggle in some supplies to Matoran-Koro to hide their weapons in order to raid Icarax’s Empire.

Jerbraz approached and asked, “Is everything alright?”

“It’s fine. I’m expecting someone,” replied the Toa of Water.

Then she heard something. It sounded like as if the wind was blowing inside. Then suddenly, 14 figures appeared in front of her.

“I see you brought company,” said Helryx.

“I know. We need your help with these “Glatorian”. Is Brutaka here?” asked Tahu.

Helryx replied, “Brutaka isn’t here yet. If all of you can just wait outside while I talk to these “Glatorian”.”

The Toa left, leaving the Glatorian behind. Helryx sat on her throne and asked, “Who are you? How did you get here?”

It was sunset in Nynrax and the Shadow Toa had managed to smuggle the stolen weapons.

“Is this all of them?” asked Vican, though felt unsure.

“It has to be, or else Icarax will punish us,” answered Vultraz.

“When does Icarax plan to invade Metru Nui?” asked Takanuva.

“As soon as we gather enough forces, then we go by full-force. Icarax has kept some of Teridax’s infected kanohi to use on several rahi,” answered Vultraz.

When everyone got on, Gavla flipped the controls and the boat began to drift away, heading back to the peninsula.

“So that’s why you are here,” said Helryx, “My partner, Brutaka can use his powers to send you on the way but I don’t know when he’ll return. He was sent on a mission to help aid the matoran in Metru Nui, but maybe if I send Johmak…”

“You don’t need to,” said a voice.

They all turned to see a gigantic being, clamored in gold and blue armor, the being collapsed onto the ground.

“Brutaka! What happened to you?” shouted Helryx.

“They’re coming…we have to leave now…” said Brutaka, weakly.

Helryx’s eyes widened. She knew what it means. The island will have to self destruct.

Outside the fortress, a horde of Visorak, Manas, and Exo-Toa were on the shores of Daxia. They were sent by Icarax to find and eliminate this “Order of Mata Nui” from being a threat to his empire. Already, some of the members tried to back them away but it was no use. Some of the visorak already used their Rhotuka Spinners to send them paralyzed.

Tobduk couldn’t believe on what he saw. He remembered well how one of the Makuta went to his home island and constructed the first Visorak. Since then, he prayed that he would never have to encounter one again. Now that the hordes were on the island, he was full of rage. He aimed his staff and fired a hot-blast energy at some of the spiders. It proved to slow them down but didn’t stop them.

They shall not destroy this island, he thought as he raced across the forest to find Helryx.

The Toa Nuva heard some shouts further south of here.

“Visorak?” asked Tahu.

Kopaka checked with his Kanohi Nuva and answered, “Yeah, they’re on the loose. What’s worse is that they brought company.”

“But what about the Glatorian?” asked Gali, “Shouldn’t we help them escape too?”

“They don’t belong here, sister,” said Tahu.

“But still they have no clue what are the Visorak,” insisted the Toa Nuva of water.

“You want me to do what?” snapped Brutaka.

“Send them back to where their throne lies. I know they came from elsewhere and they can’t stay here. Go!” said Helryx.

Brutaka nodded and activated his Olmak, sending the Glatorian back to the Peninsula. There was no time to lose. Everyone had to evacuate the island before its self-destruct timer ended.

Tren Krom Peninsula, N.C

The Glatorian reappeared back on the Peninsula, but before they began to search, someone else was waiting for them.

“Welcome, strangers,” said Icarax.

“Who are you?” said Malum, aiming his Thornax launcher.

“Now, now,” said the Makuta, “You probably don’t want to attack me. I’m a Makuta, my powers are far greater than yours.”

Mata Nui stood in front of the others, weapon at the ready.

“And what is this?” said the Makuta, looking at the mask, “It’s the Ignika, eh?”

Icarax charged, trying to get his hands on the Ignika. Mata Nui managed to block some of his blows but Icarax unleashed a power scream. The noise almost knocked everyone unconscious. When it was subdued, Icarax charged again. Then the Ignika began to glow, spreading a curse on the Makuta. But seeing that a curse wasn’t needed, the Mask remembered what it did to Icarax in his universe. Icarax screamed, as his body began to change back.

And yet, he screams exactly like his other self did when the mask cursed at him, thought Mata Nui. Icarax then fell onto the ground, he was barely conscious.

“How did you do that?” asked Skralla, her ears were still ringing from the scream.

“No time,” answered Mata Nui, “We have to find the throne!”

Getting to the throne wasn’t easy. By the time they got there, they saw some manas guarding it.

“Thinking what I’m thinking?” asked Strakk.

Nodding, the Glatorian aimed their thronax launchers, fired it nearby to distract the Manas. The robots crawled their way through to find the source. It gave just enough time for them to reach the throne. But just as they arrived, one of the manas turned and charged towards them.

“Now!” shouted Vastus.

Together, they held hands and surrounded the throne, calling for its teleportation. Then the world began to change around them. Before the Manas could attack, they disappeared.

(*Note: Nynrax is a fan-made, island twin of Nynrah.)

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

I think I'll have Gaaki be taken to the base. Can you geuss where it is? I'll give you a hint, no one will have any clue to find it (not Artahka).

I think I'll have Gaaki be taken to the base. Can you geuss where it is? I'll give you a hint, no one will have any clue to find it (not Artahka).

hmmm....

Destral.....

Artidax....

Chamber of Life.....

Green Belt.....

Tren Krom's Island....

"Mata Nui's Secret Room...."

KANSAS!!!! (LOL!!!) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hmmm....

Destral.....

Artidax....

Chamber of Life.....

Green Belt.....

Tren Krom's Island....

"Mata Nui's Secret Room...."

KANSAS!!!! (LOL!!!) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

None of those places.

None of those places.

Alright...I'll take a few more guesses....

Southern Islands

or

A location that wasn't mentioned in the MU's official map....

First one.

Ha! Sounds like I'm getting warmer....but Artidax is part of the Southern Islands....or wait....it's further south..... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh...after you post chapter 2, can you show me the pic of the island that you chose....???

Edit: Since I almost guessed this location, I'll give you a hint of my next dimension...(HINT: It's one of the three locations where Takanuva went to prior to his arrival in Karda Nui)

Edited by Toa Mata Nui