Dark Sword Ragnarok

Cayenne Asuncion's Coruscant Speeder

You are very imaginative with your weapons. Check out my 'Clone Flamethrower' on the first or second page. I will up load a second batch of weapons soon.

Cool speeder (more feedback, less advertising) and a great design and great brick-building. Awesome!!! :thumbup:

Thanks a bunch. :classic: Saw your flamethrower, looks very nice! :thumbup:

DSR

I just noticed this MOC, and its a very nice one indeed!

But what gets me, is your amazing Assassin droid! That one torso piece (Bionicle? I think) makes him look intimidating without going overboard, but keeping the somewhat wiry frame!

Nice job on everything! :thumbup:

I just noticed this MOC, and its a very nice one indeed!

But what gets me, is your amazing Assassin droid! That one torso piece (Bionicle? I think) makes him look intimidating without going overboard, but keeping the somewhat wiry frame!

Nice job on everything! :thumbup:

Thanks. :classic: The body is actually from the new Magnaguards, although I'm sure the design is an adapted version of the mini Bionicle figure torsos. I wish he was a little shorted, but it looks best that way.

DSR

Your Coruscant Speeder looks awesome, the windscreen is nice and so is the back/engine of the vehicle.

A big :thumbup: from me.

looks cool
Your Coruscant Speeder looks awesome, the windscreen is nice and so is the back/engine of the vehicle.

A big :thumbup: from me.

Thanks guys! :classic: Can't believe this is still popular here, it's getting to be more polular than my Wolfen! :laugh:

DSR