Shadows

What Does Your April Fool Do For a Living CONTEST

So do you have to have a Jester? cos I wanted to make a vig of me sticking a paper fishy to my brother's back in the kitchen. (True story . . . .)

So do you have to have a Jester?

Do you mean, do you have to have the official jester minifigure? If that is your question, then the answer is no.

If the question is: do you have to have a jester in your scene? Then the answer is you have to have an April Fool, and show that it is an April Fool. But I guess an April Fool in this context really is just a jester, so you might as well just put a jester in your scene (or a minifigure in part of the jester outfit: the hat, the clothes, etc).

12 HOUR WARNING!

In exactly 12 hours, this thread will self destruct.

Or you won't be able to make any new entries. One way or the other, I'd hurry if I were you.

GET CRAZY!

This thread will ASPLODE in 5 hours!?! That's CRAZY-talk! :wacko:

Good luck to all the entrants! :grin:

Do you mean, do you have to have the official jester minifigure? If that is your question, then the answer is no.

If the question is: do you have to have a jester in your scene? Then the answer is you have to have an April Fool, and show that it is an April Fool. But I guess an April Fool in this context really is just a jester, so you might as well just put a jester in your scene (or a minifigure in part of the jester outfit: the hat, the clothes, etc).

Is the minifig I used ok for representing the fool? I don't have a fool figure or hat or anything available to me right now that really resembles the fool closely, so I used a figure that has a nice reddish shirt that looks like something a castle fool might wear during leisure time. Then again, using something less Foolish than possible or necessary for the contest could be considered extra CRAZY, no?

Is the minifig I used ok for representing the fool?

You're fine, Meekrob, and welcome to EB, thanks for joining this CRAZY site! :thumbup:

You're fine, Meekrob, and welcome to EB, thanks for joining this CRAZY site! :thumbup:

I'd have to be CRAZY not to!

And with that, the CRAZY CRAZY CRAZINESS comes to a conclusion.

Or does it?

Stay tuned!