Shadows

What Does Your April Fool Do For a Living CONTEST

Announcing the highly anticipated first annual (and half a day late in some places, but who's counting?):

jester1.jpg "What does your April Fool do for a living?" jester2.jpg

CONTEST!

It's April, no foolin', and here at Eurobricks we take April seriously, so seriously that we want you to make us laugh foolishly.

What better way to do that then to get you to build vignettes of your own personal fool, doing whatever it is he does for a living on this first day of April. Do I even need to mention that the CRAZIER the entry, the better? Well fine, I'll mention it. The CRAZIER the better!

What's in it for you? Well, that's a surprise, but be assured, we wouldn't think of trying to fool you. What kind of way would that be to start our very favourite month of April?

Entries must contain at least one minifig doing something you'd never expect a jester to do for a day job, but definitely something CRAZY. Have I mentioned that it must be CRAZY? CRAZY!

The rules: Build something CRAZY depicting what the jester does for a living when not jesting! MAKE IT CRAZY! Then write a caption for it. A CRAZY CAPTION! Or a whole CRAZY story! Then post it here in this thread. THIS CRAZY THREAD! Use all the parts you want. Use all the space you want. Use Belville, if you want! WE DON'T CARE, AS LONG AS IT'S A CRAZY JOB!

Seriously, if you want to win the coveted and undisclosed prize, you've got to impress the judges that you've absolutely lost your mind. They've already lost theirs, so appeal to their inner jester and you could be the winner!

Get building, if you don't enter, the joke is on you. What? How long do you have? WE'RE NOT TELLING! THAT'S HOW CRAZY THIS IS!

I'd hurry, if I were you, we're just CRAZY enough to end this soon!

Man Shadows, you're CRAZY!

This sounds like CRAZY fun, perhaps one of my multiply personalities will want to take part.

I do! :sweet:

That is, anyone other than Majiko; you're probably a bit too CRAZY, even for this... :look:

So, just to get this clear, we are showing our April Fools jester in his normal CRAZY job, not pulling a CRAZY prank? And no CRAZY rules on use of customs, size etcetc blah blah blah? Sounds sweet. CRAZY sweet. :sweet:

Man Shadows, you're CRAZY!

There's a newsflash. :hmpf:

So, just to get this clear, we are showing our April Fools jester in his normal CRAZY job, not pulling a CRAZY prank? And no CRAZY rules on use of customs, size etcetc blah blah blah? Sounds sweet. CRAZY sweet. :sweet:

Exactly! Show what the jester does when he's not being a jester, and GO CRAZY in the process! Customs, 10,000 pieces, Galidor, WHATEVER! :wacko:

So are there any size restrictions to these vignettes?

Also, we post the entries here right?

:wacko:

Thanks for such a CRAZY contest!

I hope we could see some nice and of course crazy entries.

So could we get any more information, e.g. about the size...?

~So contest on~

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

So are there any size restrictions to these vignettes?
So could we get any more information, e.g. about the size...?

Didn't I say this???

The rules: Build something CRAZY! CRAZY! Then write a caption for it. A CRAZY CAPTION!

NO RULES! GO CRAZY! BUILD ANYTHING THAT REPRESENTS WHAT THE JESTER DOES WHEN HE ISN'T JESTING. WRITE A CAPTION. POST IT HERE. WIN! YAY! :laugh:

Subtle enough for you? :grin:

Didn't I say this???

NO RULES! GO CRAZY! BUILD ANYTHING THAT REPRESENTS WHAT THE JESTER DOES WHEN HE ISN'T JESTING. WRITE A CAPTION. POST IT HERE. WIN! YAY! :laugh:

Subtle enough for you? :grin:

But we post it here right? :grin:

Another question ( :tongue: ) :

Can I write a couple paragraph story instead of a caption? My MOC already has lots going on. :sweet:

That one looks awesome already! I hope more entries will follow!

Can I write a couple paragraph story instead of a caption? My MOC already has lots going on. :sweet:

I don't know, CAN you? :tongue:

YES! GO CRAZY! (how many more times must I say it???)

green dewback: It's definitely creative and interesting, but what exactly is his occupation in that? Future internet video star?

THAT'S CRAZY! :wacko:

No no, I think the phrase you were looking for is:

CRAZY idea!!! :sweet:

Somehow, I knew this was one promotion you'd definitely get in the spirit of ... :wink:

This isn't CRAZY, but very realistic.

Unfunnypicture.png

The minifig is CRAZY, not the vignette.

Can't think of CRAZY stuff now.

green dewback: It's definitely creative and interesting, but what exactly is his occupation in that? Future internet video

The Jester is on a quest to bring laughter to every minifig in Legoworld, but unfortunately the Bounty Hunters doesn't appreciate his humor. :tongue: Boba Fett is a Youtube addict and Greedo is a psychopath killer. :devil:

Edited by green dewback

... Why is everyone saying "CRAZY?" :wacko:

Well, here's my entry, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

I think that the most CRAZY thing a jester could do is working in Gotham for the Joker! ) :laugh:

1.jpg

And some other views:

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hope you'll like it! )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

That green hair for the Joker is very cool, nice entry!

My entry:

Crazycrazycrazy!- Crazy you say?

aprilfool.jpg

Well, here's my entry, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

I think that the most CRAZY thing a jester could do is working in Gotham for the Joker! ) :laugh:

Penguin, nice entry! This is certainly one of your beloved style to shared your love for Batman theme, for doing it in such a creative manner. It give me a good laugh, and I see how bad the Jester is trying to run away from Batman while the other two is hiding at the back, laughing off their tails. :laugh:

My entry:

Crazycrazycrazy!- Crazy you say?

Superb simple depiciton of the jester hearing things at the 4 corners of the wall. Is he stuck in the asylum? Nice piece of work! :tongue:

Man, I have a great idea for this, but I have no time to build and take pictures of the stuff today. :sad:

Edited by CP5670

Man, I have a great idea for this, but I have no time to build and take pictures of the stuff today. :sad:

Try and find a little bit of time to participate in this contest. I am interested to discover your crazy idea! Hope to see your entry very soon. :sweet:

Looks like a crazy contest to enter! I am so excited to make my MOC! I am getting crazy waiting to make my entry!

LegoKing