Sign in to follow this  
Eilif

Brickington Burning

Ok, a disclaimer: this is by far my most frivolous thread yet.

Northern Illinois Train Club (www.niltc.org) shows are usually a Friday night setup and show on Saturday and Sunday. Due to car and family issues, I had to miss the Sunday show. When I showed up on Sunday evening to pack up, I found that the club members had arranged an Orc invasion of the south end of Brickington! I thought you all might get a kick out of what they did.

In a vain attempt to flee the Orcs who are invading the clifftop christmas tree farm, a burning logging truck plunges off the cliff.

overthecliff.jpg

An airplane crash, need I say more?

crashlanding.jpg

A clifftop overview shot

cliffoverview.jpg

Barbarism in the airport parking lot

stationburing.jpg

airportside.jpg

Orc takeover of the airport terminal

overview.jpg

Lastly, they made a minor change to my formerly heartwarming proposal scene...

proposal.jpg

I have to say, I wasn't aware that the club members had brought along so many extra Orcs and fire pieces! Perhaps this joke was in the works for a while.... :tongue:

Edited by Eilif

:tongue:

Better call Security Fire Department Police FBI Army Special Services. It looks like your airport suffered a hit to.

An airplane crash, need I say more?

Actually, yes you do. :angry::tongue:

This is quite amusing! You should have it set up like this every time (Or at least at Brickworld.)!

I saw it at brickshelf. A funny and well preformed idea. All those details. Only were are the good guys, who a going to fight against those orc's?

Wow, that's funny. The burning truck is by far the best! Or maybe the shock on her face...

Glad you like it. I laughed out loud when I saw it

Funny joke and orc invasion! :thumbup: The last joke with the proposal it's just hilarious. :laugh:

I didn't see the proposal switch until 20 minutes later. It was like the "punch line"

:tongue:

Better call Security Fire Department Police FBI Army Special Services. It looks like your airport suffered a hit to.

Yeah, not sure how a bunch of orcs with no artillery managed to knock over the control tower, but they are persistent little buggers...

This is quite amusing! You should have it set up like this every time (Or at least at Brickworld.)!

Sorry, but at brickworld it will be as quite and pastoral as normal. On the other folks modules in the NILTC layout, there's lots of mayhem and crashes, and fighting, but my module is always nice and quiet. I'm not sure why, but the only danger in Brickington is usually the ganster funeral procession or the backalley "Deal"

I saw it at brickshelf. A funny and well preformed idea. All those details. Only were are the good guys, who a going to fight against those orc's?

Thanks. I thing the townspeople are the good guys, but aside from the one chainsaw wielding woodsman, no one seems to be around to fight against the orcs. Or it could just be that there weren't any "good guys" at the show to put in the scene.

One very important thing to note. I think that EB'er stash2sixx was the source of all the orcs. I didn't know he had them, but they all just appeared....

Guilty; that was a small portion of my Orc Invasion Army! But I wasn't the only one creating chaos.......

It was fun!