Sign in to follow this  
Artizan

T1-B Hovertank

indexed.gif

3398303175_583e7dc1e7.jpg

T1-B.jpg

The T1-B hovertank was a tank used by the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. It was manufactured by Yutrane-Tackata and served the purpose of a "swift-moving anti-infantry and anti-aircraft weapons platform". One notable advantage was that the tank was equipped with energy shields in addition to its light armor. These did not last long in combat, but kept it safe for several shots from lightly armed enemy vehicles. Its armament was 2 laser cannons and 3 antiaircraft flak pods.

Photos:

Flickr Gallery:

3398138085_4d4374f011.jpg

Front:

3398949082_5145f29516.jpg

Right Side:

3398957264_6bda3dc018.jpg

Left side:

3398140557_7045b0f230.jpg

Rear:

3398956062_69931b8968.jpg

Top:

3398148143_dc1ec7ee80.jpg

Edited by Artizan

yes i aggree, you are a great tank builder. this tank is so similar to the other one that you created that at first, i thought that you had just taken it apart :sick: and used the same design. then i saw the picture with both tanks and i was relieved. it would be horrible to take apart you other super-cool awesome tank to build a different one even if it is super-cool and awesome too :wub: you must have a lot of bricks to be able to build both in the correct color scheme :wub: i know i couldnt do that :cry_sad: good job again artizan!

Edited by calebexo01

:blush: sorry to disappoint you, i actually dont have that much parts. i took apart the first one to create the other, the photo with both tanks is just photoshopped. :cry_sad:

well you still can do somthing i cant because i have 100% no freaking clue how to photoshop or do anything else even remotely compicated on the computer :sad::wacko:

i guess you will keep your favorite of the two together. which is your favorite?

the shield on the photoshoped picture is awesome! :wub: (did you just add that?)

since you like them the same you could make it so they could transform into one another by adding or remoning chunks of pieces :classic:

we are having like a conversation in this topic :laugh:

random question: why are there six posts here now but zero views?

You are a great tank builder!! :cry_happy:

Yup that's agreeable :classic:

Great entry with good pics.

Good luck.

:blush: sorry to disappoint you, i actually dont have that much parts. i took apart the first one to create the other, the photo with both tanks is just photoshopped. :cry_sad:

They do look alike. I see you re-used most of the T-3B and stripped/modded it into the T-1B.

Sorry to see you broke the T-3B down, but I understand why.

Good job :thumbup: