Sign in to follow this  
Akkhraziel

A missed license

Lego needs to quit creaming over everything their "focus groups" tell them and start reading some freaking message boards.

Definitely! Direct them to my Pirate (and Castle) Forum immediately!

Or the Castle and Pirates forum would do if they couldn't find Phes' :-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Strangely enough they're both the same thing...  Whoever would have thought?

Really? :-D I could have sworn they are both flawed versions of "LEGO Castle & Pirates"

God Bless,

Nathan

Profanity of course, is unacceptable here Mr Norro, so don't you be swearing!

I forgot about the inquisiton's policies... how careless of me :-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Anyway, how is this a "missed" licence? LEGO would have to want the rights to a Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest licence, then failing to get them for it to be a "missed" licence. Otherwise thats like saying you've missed the 12:30 bus, but you had no intention of catching it in the first place so its not really missing it.

Anyway, how is this a "missed" licence? LEGO would have to want the rights to a Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest licence, then failing to get them for it to be a "missed" licence. Otherwise thats like saying you've missed the 12:30 bus, but you had no intention of catching it in the first place so its not really missing it.

I believe Jake said somewhere that Lego doesn't do PG13, strange when the new potter films are pushing their way up there...

God Bless,

Nathan

You're right, the sets MIGHT be cool. But the sets almost MIGHT be horrible given what LEGO is outputting these days. I don't really like the idea of having pirate sets which are vignettes of scenes from movies.