Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

Port Gaverne!

Thats incredible! Its so big and detailed! Wow and wow again! How many parts is it?

that's an incredibly huge creation ^^ and it seems you're not done with it ! you want to build something bigger ? that's crazy ^^

I love everything in it, it's huge, it's nicely detailed, there is some humor, great job man !

:pir-wub: Wow, that is amazing! I especially love how it is several levels. That must have taken an obscene amount of bricks.

jifel

Awesome, although words can almost not describe.

I think this is the most ideal port for a sailor. So many features, action and details. :pir-blush:

The buildings are a big +, the way you tried new techniques is awesome. I think the streets will look even better if you use 1x1 round plates on it.

I like the layout of the port too, as mentioned with several levels. Do the buildings have an interior?

The pictures with the Fire Hornet are very nice.

Great creation!! :thumbup:

That's really awesome, mate :thumbup:

I like the stepped assembly of this creation with little stairs and nice pattern!

The other beautiful things are the ''Medieval Market''-designed houses.

Holy...the church is perfect :pir-wub:

'Bricks'

Thanks for the comments, i would like to do the streets with the round 1x1, and i intend to order some and try it out. Not reali sure about a piece count, id say theres definatly a LOT :pir_laugh2: And yes, all the buildings have an interior, although i havnt furnished wat cant be seen.

Looks amazing, the details and I love the houses you build. A very big :thumbup: from me!

A wonderful port full of life indeed, with many fantastic buildings! :thumbup:

The dock´s very impressive and detailed, the shellfish stall´s well armed, the steering wheel at the church facade works great,

the inn looks fine with that neat balustrade, the old pirate´s retirement home´s my favorite house and the varied use of doors

for canopies is pretty smart. It´s a magnificent diorama, especially together with your already striking HMS Fire Hornet. :pir-classic:

For some reason this display instantly reminds me of the Castle Market set. I even at first thought you used some of the same buildings but then later checked and saw they were different. Brilliant work my friend!!!

Oh my god, it should be forbidden to have so much talent!!

Your MOC is so incredible and impressive.

The picture with the Fire Hornet are wonderful too.

How much time did you spend on this huge project ?

Anyway, congratulations !

Thanks for all the great comments. It took me about a week to design the base, and another week to design the houses. I built the houses seperatly so they can be removed for easier transportation.

The end result does look very impressive, probably the best port ive ever seen. So much detail and i love how you've used wooden doors for roofs. Great work :pir-cry_happy:

Thanks, ive got so many wooden doors and ive been meaning to use them for something. Im going to try and make a full roof out of them on my next moc.

Amazing Detail! I really like how complete it is. You have done a great job making this look and feel like a real working port. The pirates checking out the girl in the bikini is hilarious, as well as the monkey...Very funny

Thanks for uploading the pictures of the buildings you made for your port. I wanted to have a better look at them. Nice work, i mite have to borrow a few ideas :pir-classic:

Words cannot say how impressed I am by the port and the ship.

The thing that sticks out the most to me is that you have managed to show your artistic style in the port and the ship and have them look like they belong together. The "feeling" of both is the same.

Very well done! Makes my project look like child's play!