Siegfried

Rotta the Huttlet's Jedi Starfighter

indexed.gif

DSC01817es.JPG

Rotta the Huttlet was very different after his experiences. He used to want to be a Pod Racer, but on his return he realised he was meant to be a Jedi. He tried lifting objects with the Force, but failed. Wise Jabba decided that he needed to help Rotta live his dream realistically, so he commissioned a custom Jedi Starfighter replica!

DSC01810es.JPG

Word fast came to the Republic of this new ship, but Jabba soon reassured them that it was just a replica. Even so, it is armed.

DSC01812es.JPG

Performance wise it is superior to the Jedi model, but this is attributed to the lack of an astromech and a lighter pilot.

DSC01819es.JPG

Rotta has proved to be a proficient pilot, and he often competes with some success in the Beggar's Canyon races. Once Jabba even let him be part of his personal guard when he travelled to Nal Hutta. However, none of these exploits have persuaded the Jedi Council to admit Rotta...

Awesome, Sinner :thumbup:

The fighter looks really nice, I love the simply design->beautiful!

But the little background story with 'Rotta' is the best...

Thanks for sharing and good luck!

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

It looks nice Sinner. The front is well contructed but I think you should have atleast included some rubberband holders. :tongue:

I laughed a little when I read the title, I almost died when I saw Rotta in the cockpit. :tongue: Very nice, simple design. Nice to see some staff members are entering. :classic:

Like Millacol88, I laughed when I saw the title. I thought it would be really weird but

I actually found it quite nice a starfighter :thumbup: Also liked how you used the brown.

Good luck on the Staff contest :thumbup:

:laugh: I love that! Rotta was one of my favorite parts about the Clone Wars movie! Thats a funny backstory you wrote...

One more thing, are the colored highlights brown or dark red? Its hard to tell...

Not only a good MOC, but hilarious! It fits in perfectly with the other starfighters. Maybe his not being able to reach the controls is an explanation for his "disappearance" before the Battle of Yavin. :tongue:

Or maybe Jabba got hungry....

Most excellent indeed Sinner. The star fighter looks great if not a little shallow but Rotta makes up for all of that. Very funny :thumbup: .

The front is well contructed but I think you should have atleast included some rubberband holders. :tongue:

I was in a hurry; I had only an hour or two to make this.

:laugh: I love that! Rotta was one of my favorite parts about the Clone Wars movie! Thats a funny backstory you wrote...

One more thing, are the colored highlights brown or dark red? Its hard to tell...

I love Rotta too! I want to make more Rotta MOCs! :tongue: As for the highlights, they are brown. It's clearer in some photos.

BTW, the ships name is Hungry One.

woah thats cool :thumbup: i like the story, i kinda feel sorry for rotta that he cant be a jedi

:laugh:

Great job, Sinner.

TLG would have advised some flick-fire missiles though, seeing as how it is 'armed.' :tongue:

Scary thought having Rotta flying around in an armed starfighter, shouldn't he have stayed home playing with his Sandcrawler? :laugh: Great work Sinner.

:thumbup: