Jipay

Ladies, stand up !

9 hours ago, Toastie said:

But, as the Ladies have already voiced, it is entirely OK when it feels good as it is!

Indeed, there is always the option to modify the forum code to allow for greater functionality, but if there isn't a demand then the time spent doing so cannot be justified.

On 11/1/2005 at 2:22 PM, Jipay said:

The admin team is really interested in knowing how many girls we have around here. Since girls are so special, we dicided to create a special category for them (like the vassals, knights ones, but better) , and we'd like to know who to include in that one.

Thx

Jipay

OK, I'm ready. Where do I sign up?? I've been part of this forum for over 5 1/2 years and I just found this by accident. 

6 hours ago, 1963maniac said:

OK, I'm ready. Where do I sign up?? I've been part of this forum for over 5 1/2 years and I just found this by accident. 

Pinked up :classic:

Many a time while exploring Fandom Wiki's a heartthrob had occurred. I said I would marry a denizen of Poland IN Poland. For whatever the quest is worth I must say, should I fall in love with a gal from Chicago instead...

Dragon Hunter.

We are actually looking at retiring the rank. 

The group was established when the forum was founded as Adult Female Fans of LEGO were rather rare and it was a useful way to let the community know that AFFOLs (like me!) existed and also to help TLG and the AFOL Community do a little research and chat with each other.

Now, it is such a fun and accepted hobby across the world and all age-groups that it seems like it is time to finish up.

Is it set in stone that the rank is retired? IMO it would be a shame if so - personally I think it's a nice thing to have as an option. I'd especially be concerned that retiring the rank but maintaining it for those who already have it would divide the forum into the haves and have-nots - with the haves getting the shiny rank effectively by virtue of being here and finding this thread in time.

Course, if the rank is not yet retired, sign me up.

Female, new to this forum and still learning to navigate. Right now, I'm trying to figure out where people get those minifig avatars lol

37 minutes ago, BrickObsessed said:

Right now, I'm trying to figure out where people get those minifig avatars lol

The profile pictures? I don't know about anybody else, but I uploaded a photo I'd taken of a character from an upcoming project. I'm not aware of any avatar-maker site that's specifically for Lego figures.

1 minute ago, Alexandrina said:

The profile pictures? I don't know about anybody else, but I uploaded a photo I'd taken of a character from an upcoming project. I'm not aware of any avatar-maker site that's specifically for Lego figures.

Got it. Thank you very much for the response. I thought there is since everyone seems to have them lol I guess I'll go look for a minifig that looks closest to me and take a pic! 

Hey can I get the female/ ladies lego tag please?

@Peppermint_M if you are still doing this, would you please apply the pink wand to me as well? I had sort of thought it was automatic and only just stumbled across this thread. (That's stumbling in a most ladylike fashion, natch. :wink:)

On 9/19/2021 at 1:29 PM, krimimimi said:

@Peppermint_M if you are still doing this, would you please apply the pink wand to me as well? I had sort of thought it was automatic and only just stumbled across this thread. (That's stumbling in a most ladylike fashion, natch. :wink:)

It is done. Welcome!