Jipay

Ladies, stand up !

9 hours ago, Toastie said:

But, as the Ladies have already voiced, it is entirely OK when it feels good as it is!

Indeed, there is always the option to modify the forum code to allow for greater functionality, but if there isn't a demand then the time spent doing so cannot be justified.

On 11/1/2005 at 2:22 PM, Jipay said:

The admin team is really interested in knowing how many girls we have around here. Since girls are so special, we dicided to create a special category for them (like the vassals, knights ones, but better) , and we'd like to know who to include in that one.

Thx

Jipay

OK, I'm ready. Where do I sign up?? I've been part of this forum for over 5 1/2 years and I just found this by accident. 

6 hours ago, 1963maniac said:

OK, I'm ready. Where do I sign up?? I've been part of this forum for over 5 1/2 years and I just found this by accident. 

Pinked up :classic:

Many a time while exploring Fandom Wiki's a heartthrob had occurred. I said I would marry a denizen of Poland IN Poland. For whatever the quest is worth I must say, should I fall in love with a gal from Chicago instead...

Dragon Hunter.

We are actually looking at retiring the rank. 

The group was established when the forum was founded as Adult Female Fans of LEGO were rather rare and it was a useful way to let the community know that AFFOLs (like me!) existed and also to help TLG and the AFOL Community do a little research and chat with each other.

Now, it is such a fun and accepted hobby across the world and all age-groups that it seems like it is time to finish up.