Jipay

Ladies, stand up !

The band "Aqua" are from Denmark, so how about "Lego Girl" as the name for female Adult fans of LEGO. As in:

I'm a Lego girl

In a Lego world

Made of Plastic

It's fantastic.

:-D

:-D :-D - excellent written! I'll go with Legocastlegirl, that should be your song!

female.gif On

copmike

I'm a Lego girl

In a Lego world

Made of Plastic

It's fantastic.

X-D !! Let me add words to finish that Shefol song :-P

you can change my hair

and torso everywhere

I'm excentric

So don't panic

:-D ;-)

*yoda*

That song is a really nice idea, maybe we should use it as the "Eurobricks Ladies Hymn" ;-)

Welcome at Eurobricks LEGO Maniac JEM, it

X-D !! Let me add words to finish that Shefol song :-P

you can change my hair

and torso everywhere

I'm excentric

So don't panic

:-D ;-)

*yoda*

It burns my ears. *sing* Yowwwwwl!

Edited by john cleese

Hello Lego Maniac JEM and welcome on eurobricks :-)

I actually has bought this cd from Aqua secondhand and it was nice :-D

I once read reviews about Aqua, Cartoons of Toybox and the writer referred to this music of these 3 bands who were all (according to the writer, I don't know) from Denmark, and called this sort of Music: "Lego-pop" :-)

Well we never get any girls visiting the Pirate forum, probably because that's the most testosterone charged forum given it's all out war between all the fractions. X-D

But it's a shame, afterall there were women pirates and I'd certainly like to see more ladies around the Imperial fortresses *sweet*

Well we never get any girls visiting the Pirate forum, probably because that's the most testosterone charged forum given it's all out war between all the fractions. X-D

But it's a shame, afterall there were women pirates and I'd certainly like to see more ladies around the Imperial fortresses *sweet*

I would somehow suspect that LEGO castle has all the girls cause of those lame and boring romantic movies with knights and such. It's probably the most (possibly) romantic line out there.

Why as the pirate line is so ... well, testosteron-like. Every girl I've ever known leaves when the conversation about ships and history starts :-D :-P

Whereas we leave when they turn on their crap effeminate movies! X-D

I

i sometimes want to be a witch at the medieval age.. that sounds cool for me.. :'-)

Let me get this right, being hunted down and burned at a stake sounds cool to you? Glad to know I'm not the only wacko on this forum :-D

Let me get this right, being hunted down and burned at a stake sounds cool to you? Glad to know I'm not the only wacko on this forum :-D

Well I would prefer to be a witch or something else too. I would not like to be a princess. When people think the castle is romantic than they just think, like Sandra said, of those princesses who are just sitting there to look beautiful.

I do love the new Castle things because of all those skellie things and this dark athmosphere.

Btw, would you guys think girls just hear music from boybands or just romantic things? I prefer Rock btw (Rammstein, Nightwish and such stuff)

Greetings, Aredhel

Well as most of my friends are women, I know that there are indeed a few modern day princesses out there, wishing for someone to sweep them again. But there are just as many, if not more, who are tougher than me ;-)

Hehe maybe you should start this conversation with Johnny Depp.. and ships.. and i think a lot of girls would stay :-P

Regards

Sandra

*nerdy testosteron on*

That movie is such *(censored)* Really, the historical incorrectness people are brought up with by looking at such *(once again censored)* is unbelievable. I've only seen the first two, and the only thing that makes the first one any good is Johnny Dep's comical appearance and of course Keira Knightley.

*nerdy testosteron off*

Besides I don't think girls watch those films for the ships ;-)

I'd much rather have Master and Commander, historically correct ships and NO romance, sure the story isn't all that well worked out but hey, no romance sure makes up for it X-D

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Since girls are so special, we dicided to create a special category for them (like the vassals, knights ones, but better) , and we'd like to know who to include in that one.

I'm a girl! I'm a girl! I want a pretty pink group name! ...or at least something more interesting than the default ;-) . Having said that I am not a Belville or Clickits fan (though I do have some of it) - the playability is just not there. Give me civilian town stuff any day - Paradisa counts as pretty good due to the compatability with my largely 80's-90's system-scale town/train collection.

Since this topic has degenerated into gender stereo-typing, I'll add that a SheFOL advantage is that you can collect all the pink stuff without the shame! Any of you boy's got shameful pink stuff lurking in your cupboards? I'll happily take it off your hands :-D

I'm a LEGO girl

In a LEGO World

Made of plastic

It's fantastic

you can change my hair

and torso everywhere

Imagination

Make My own creation

Love it *wub* . Good one LEGO Maniac JEM! Sort of makes me cringe in a funny way because it invokes that thought of totally superficial materialistic girly-girly girl...who happens to like Lego! Which judging by comments like the ones below is totally not descriptive of this crowd (except for the Lego bit of course)!

i sometimes want to be a witch at the medieval age.. that sounds cool for me.. :'-)
Well I would prefer to be a witch or something else too. I would not like to be a princess. When people think the castle is romantic than they just think, like Sandra said, of those princesses who are just sitting there to look beautiful.

I do love the new Castle things because of all those skellie things and this dark athmosphere.

Ladies on! *y*

Rebecca

Edited by brickchic

I'm a girl! I'm a girl! I want a pretty pink group name! ...or at least something more interesting than the default ;-) .

Since this topic has degenerated into gender stereo-typing, I'll add that a SheFOL advantage is that you can collect all the pink stuff without the shame!

Any of you boy's got shameful pink stuff lurking in your cupboards? I'll happily take it off your hands :-D

Ladies on! *y*

Rebecca

Hi brickchic!

I foresee a pink group name within 24 hours! I hope my fortune telling powers is right X-D!

And I have pink stuff and I want more, lots more!!!

No shame On

copmike

I think this SheFOL is being stariotipical that all boys are afraid of PINK, well I'm not I just *Cough*Don't like it*cough* see, I callange that! I'm writing in all pink! I'm out of it now, and yes I think there should be a difforent name for SheFOLs, so we can tell them apart, and so we can acnolage that some women like Lego too.

Edited by Lord_Sylp

I'm a girl! I'm a girl! I want a pretty pink group name! ...or at least something more interesting than the default ;-) .

Er...do we not say please anymore?

Both pink and dark pink are on my list of colours to buy in quantity whenever I have the opportunity. Of course, that list also includes: dark red, dark blue, dark green, dark orange, dark purple, sand blue, sand green, sand red, medium orange, earth orange, and a few others on occasion, but that's not the point.

Real AFOLs embrace all the colours available, without shame or prejudice. If I go any further, this will sound like some kind of special march... 8-| ;-)

Polite Pink On! Please and thank you.*y*

And I have pink stuff and I want more, lots more!!!

Oh yes - I can confirm that. :-| X-D

No shame On

Oh I´m ashamed for you, too! ;-)

Er...do we not say please anymore?

Yes - we do, but that was my attempt at being a screaming spoilt little princess *sing* , so on that occasion I did not for humours' sake.

Pretty please with pink cherries (in both dark & light pink) on top?

Rebecca

I have enough spoiled little princess talk from my niece. I like my SHEFols to know how to throw a football. :-P Well, thanks for asking nicely and welcome to the ladies group, dear friend. Have fun here. Welcome to the site, glad to have another SHEFOL and you seem like you're already a lot of fun! X-D

I have enough spoiled little princess talk from my niece. I like my SHEFols to know how to throw a football. :-P Well, thanks for asking nicely and welcome to the ladies group, dear friend. Have fun here. Welcome to the site, glad to have another SHEFOL and you seem like you're already a lot of fun! X-D

I promise to be less fun in future :-P . I know how to throw a football - badly. More importantly - I change my own lightbulbs and car tyres, and mow my own lawn. That's not to say I don't accept help when it's offered - after all, I still wear a skirt.

Thanks for adding me to the pretty pink group!

Rebecca

I promise to be less fun in future :-P .

Yes, please. We need more boring people here.

I know how to throw a football - badly. More importantly - I change my own lightbulbs and car tyres, and mow my own lawn. That's not to say I don't accept help when it's offered - after all, I still wear a skirt.

Thanks for adding me to the pretty pink group!

Rebecca

Awesome! Jocko doesn't even know how to change a tire. He was floored when he found out I could. Also, you're welcome! *sweet* Have fun!

Yes, please. We need more boring people here.

You rang? :-D Party at Hinck's! X-D

>:-( This is EURObricks master hinckley and we like it that way!We do not THROW footballs we KICK them! Gah.

Rant over!

>:-( This is EURObricks master hinckley and we like it that way!We do not THROW footballs we KICK them! Gah.

Rant over!

X-D X-D!

Toekicks On

copmike