Jipay

Ladies, stand up !

I'm a lady, do I get a lady title? or do i have to seduce someone?

Before someone tells you otherwise, let me say that just posting here was enough.

Before someone tells you otherwise, let me say that just posting here was enough.

I may or may not be the someone he's referring to.

Speaking of which... :devil:

Hi. New to the forum. But, I'm getting my two girls into Legos. Sure, at 4 and 2 perchance a bit young, but they love Legos so...there are at least two new gals. :)

Hi. New to the forum. But, I'm getting my two girls into Legos. Sure, at 4 and 2 perchance a bit young, but they love Legos so...there are at least two new gals. :)

Hi! Yeah, they´re a bit young for Eurobricks but I hope you´ll enjoy your stay here! But you wont get a member_lady.gif, only females do!

Now swing by the Hello! My name is ... forum and introduce yourself!

This lady is standing up and saying Hola! I am not overly into pink and I love Lego and Cars which makes me a lil odd apparently, but still a girl.

This lady is standing up and saying Hola! I am not overly into pink and I love Lego and Cars which makes me a lil odd apparently, but still a girl.

Welcome in! Now go and enjoy your new forum also :wink: !

While I've been here a few months now, I figured I'd let my secret slip in case the user didn't give it away enough... So yes, I'm a true & loyal Targaryen, Hockey & Warhammer loving AFOL! Who also collects swords... (well, replicas, but the gladius can still cause undue pain & suffering!)

While I've been here a few months now, I figured I'd let my secret slip in case the user didn't give it away enough... So yes, I'm a true & loyal Targaryen, Hockey & Warhammer loving AFOL! Who also collects swords... (well, replicas, but the gladius can still cause undue pain & suffering!)

... but are you female? :tongue:

Hi!

I am new to the forum having on registered a couple of days ago, and have just been pointed in the direction of this thread :)

I am a lady, who likes pink but also loves to get grubby tinkering with cars or playing with my sons.

And the reason I am here is I am also a massive AFOL, I came out of my dark ages early last year buying CMFs for the kids and a cheeky one for me and since that first series 6 packet was opened I am hooked! My husband came out of his dark ages at the same time and loves SW as do our boys.

I tend to spend more time and money expanding their collections than my own half the time, but I have full a set of series 2-11and GB and am just missing a robot to complete series 1.

I am getting a nice start on LEGO keyring collecting and am only missing a batcave and arkham breakout to complete my batman addiction, sorry, collection and I have a few other sets that I own too just because I love them, Daily Bugle Showdown I am looking at you here.

But yeah, seriously it is a slight addiction we have, we once had a living room and now we have a LEGO display room with a sofa and TV in there lol.

Really enjoying my time here so far, and looking forward to getting to know people :)

Hi everyone! I'm a lady too! =)

I love Daenerys!!!!! You have an awesome username!

Hello, lady Lego fan here. Was pointed to this thread so I could get a nifty girl title or something, though it feels odd to have to announce this fact.

But anyways, I was the girl who played with Legos instead of dolls growing up, building spaceships, cars and castles instead of Barbie dream-houses.

Hi, I'm female - not sure if I'm a lady, mind - and yes, I said Hello in the n00bs section. Just wanna shake the Vassal tag, thanks!

Is it weird there's a special tag just for chicks? If I post a whole bunch, will I move on to Knight etc, or am I stuck as Lady? Also - Wench? (Someone's asked this already, right?!)

If I post a whole bunch, will I move on to Knight etc, or am I stuck as Lady?

You'll keep the Lady rank. However, if you want to change back to the regular ranks, just post here or shoot an Admin or Mod a PM.

I just joined and LukeWarmTea was kind enough to remind me there's such a thread where the admins can change my "Vassal" tag to a girly one. So, could you please?

:P

Cheers,

Bianca

Hello, lady Lego fan here. Was pointed to this thread so I could get a nifty girl title or something, though it feels odd to have to announce this fact.

But anyways, I was the girl who played with Legos instead of dolls growing up, building spaceships, cars and castles instead of Barbie dream-houses.

Nothing wrong with that.

I grew up playing with transformers instead of playing with Barbie dolls; designing harmless booby traps around the house instead of playing with Barbie dolls; taking apart every single electronic I can get my hands on, instead of playing with Barbie dolls.

And, I am a girl. :P

Edited by biancawong

Standing up since I just noticed this was here.

I don't fit in either the Legos OR Dolls camp -- I played wth both growing up. Sometimes even together!

Didn't see this before now, although I have only been a member a few days so I feel like I've got a good excuse :) I am a lady! You'll probably mostly find me sunk to the waist in any building technique threads, as well as filling requests in the Decal Wishlist.