starstreak

REVIEW: 10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT

Are you going to buy this?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy this?

• Heck yes, no matter what it costs!
    • Yes, once I save up for it.
    • Maybe. Let me see the finished review.
    • Maybe. Once it comes down in price.
    • No. Are you nuts. It's not worth it!
  2. 2. Which nose sticker should I use?

• The Wampa Snow Creature
    • The ripped off droid head
    • One type on each side

I know that. I meant the sticker sheet with the wing stickers looks like the clone helm pictured above it. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

The Wing decal is not a clone helmet. You just accidently put the sticker sheet next to instruction book and took a picture of the sheet.
Edited by starstreak

Can't wait for the finished review! :sweet:

Do you have the 7675 AT-TE? If so, please show how it looks when it's connected to the Dropship, on the ground and in the air!

Also, when you have finally finished your review, you should add a "How do you rate this set" section to the poll. :wink:

Lego says this is a 2009 minifig list. I dunno. A lot of those look like they came out of last year.

Nope. Only the clone, the clone pilot, and the MagnaGuard were released last year. Ahsoka was released last year too, but the one from this year has slightly different printing, I think. Either way, TLC is right in saying that these are the minifigs found in the early 2009 sets.

But could it be that the SBD is the old kind from the BP from 2007? I can't quite tell. If so, that would be an exception, and probably a mistake.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

:wub: I figured it was about time we got a review of this. I'm glad you got "first dibs" as your reviews are generally quite good. I look forward to the finished product. :classic:

Thanks for all good the comments.

If you've been to my flickr you would know I have the AT-TE... Wait... Wow. I never posted any shots of it. Ok, nevermind, yes, I do have both of the old AT-TE walkers. And you can bet I will have shots of that and the Dropship. Hmm... I could've sworn I took photos... I guess that's another compairson review I can do later. :wink:

Edited by starstreak

Thanks for all good the comments.

If you've been to my flickr you would know I have the AT-TE... Wait... Wow. I never posted any shots of it. Ok, nevermind, yes, I do have both of the old AT-TE walkers. And you can bet I will have shots of that and the Dropship. Hmm... I could've sworn I took photos... I guess that's another compairson review I can do later. :wink:

Do you by any chance have the republic gunship as well? Id like to see the comparrison between that and the Dropship.

Do you by any chance have the republic gunship as well? Id like to see the comparrison between that and the Dropship.

Yes. You might have to remind me once I get closer to the end of the review.

Yes. You might have to remind me once I get closer to the end of the review.

I wont forget. And now that I think of it maybe a picture with the AT-TE, AT-OT, Dropship, and Gunship side by side.

3386218520_ca319a951e.jpg

Page 2 of the sticker sheet.

*huh*

That's one big sticker sheet! :tongue:

Btw, thanks to your picture of the real sticker sheet, I was able to make out the writing on the droid head sticker. Unfortunately it's the same text as that of the Kovakian Monkey lizard sticker from the RGS: "Laugh this of(f)" :sceptic: Would have been nice if they would have been more original. Or, considering they were ripping off Rayman's custom sticker, they should have kept the title "Scrap Em". :wink:

And speaking of stickers, I voted for the Wampa sticker. It's much more menacing than the droid head and reminds of the Rancor nose art of the ARC Gunship from the old CW cartoon (which was the best nose art ever! :wub: ).

The instruction book didn't teach us how to attach AT-TE to the dropship?

The instruction book didn't teach us how to attach AT-TE to the dropship?

The AT-OT has the same mechinism. Its that middle thing that pulls up to make it easier to carry around. That attaches to the Dropship. Its almost like they planned ahead knowing that theyd build the Dropship so they added it to the AT-TE.

Wow a review already! I'm still waiting for mine to ship :sadnew:

I can't wait to start seeing pictures of the build, keep it up!

That is certainly a hefty sticker sheet, however I guess the dual nose art makes it look bigger than it really is!

I just got mine in the mail today. I have opened the box, but have not started building yet.

Your missing a pilot arnt you? Or is it in a different set of bags?

:tongue: haha, I thought the same thing then I figured the pilot comes in bag 2 for the Dropship.

Edited by Smith_Boy

I just got mine in the mail today. I have opened the box, but have not started building yet.

Are you also planning a review?

Its a shame the cockpits arent printed in this set.

:tongue: haha, I thought the same thing then I figured the pilot comes in bag 2 for the Dropship.

Ahh. Ok. Just making sure.

this is awesome i cant wait for the rest. BTW the wampa sticker is better because it fills in the space on the side better

I just opened mine and started building, and realized that Lego has lied to us. Both the box and the website say that it includes 8 figures, 2 pilots and 6 clones. Only when you open the bags and crack the instruction book do you realized that there is only 1 pilot, not 2. I feel a little bit cheated and lied to. It isn't a huge deal, but I will be writing a letter to Lego.

WHAT?!? NONONONO! That makes me MAD!!!

Wait, that has to be an error, as according to Lego:

"Includes 2 Clone Pilotâ„¢ and 6 Clone Trooperâ„¢ minifigures!"

Has to be some mistake.

jifel

I just opened mine and started building, and realized that Lego has lied to us. Both the box and the website say that it includes 8 figures, 2 pilots and 6 clones. Only when you open the bags and crack the instruction book do you realized that there is only 1 pilot, not 2. I feel a little bit cheated and lied to. It isn't a huge deal, but I will be writing a letter to Lego.

No youve got it wrong. Look in the Dropship bags.

I guarentee you its in those bags.

Edited by CloneMe

If you look at my pictures of the minifigs, it's only from set 1. In set 2, there is a guy floating around. The other pilot. It'll be ok. :)

If you look at my pictures of the minifigs, it's only from set 1. In set 2, there is a guy floating around. The other pilot. It'll be ok. :)

Like I said. Waiting and looking at this review over and over again makes me want that set even more. I cant wait till I get mine.

Thanks. I figured they would have included all of them in bag one, so I kind of freaked out. I feel really bad now, because I just wrote a complaint to Lego about it. Oh well, I will just apologize when they respond back.