Sign in to follow this  
legomilk

PIC

There's write "MOC" on this pic :wink:

Edited by Bossk

You can easily tell that that's a fake set...the picture is blurry, and the puctuation of "Obi-Wan's jedifighter & Hyperspace Ring" gives it away. :wink:

Also, sets in the 10000 series are UCS sets, and that doesn't look like one.

And I think that Bossk meant to say that the word "MOC" is on the link that he gave.

Edited by ILikePi

Yeah, um I found this picture about a month ago and posted it in the star wars new set topic and then everyone else told me it was fake aswell. So old news.

Perhaps we should keep track of those "fake" sets?

If you find any, then post them in this topic for further reference.

:thumbup:

I got these two this fake set picture from a post in the "LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours" topic. Note that I wasn't the one who found it them. :wink:

7757..jpg

NOTE: The strike-throughs are there because I can't find a picture of the fake Jedi Starfighter set (because Brickshelf isn't working) was removed from Brickshelf. This picture that I posted might also be removed from Brickshelf later.

Edited by ILikePi

I know there fakes but if they were real id buy them. Who ever did them they done some great work :grin:

That can't be real, the flick fire missiles are missing :tongue:

ha so true KinGanon! :laugh: its annoying that they have to put flick fire missiles in everything!!

thats so fake, thats just obiwans JSF from ep.II put in a recoloured hyper ring thingy

I got these two this fake set picture from a post in the "LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours" topic. Note that I wasn't the one who found it them. :wink:

7757..jpg

NOTE: The strike-throughs are there because I can't find a picture of the fake Jedi Starfighter set (because Brickshelf isn't working) was removed from Brickshelf. This picture that I posted might also be removed from Brickshelf later.

I guess the Vulture Droid doesn't look too fake because the box art looks quite smooth but I think they took the feature

from Ahsokas Starfighter and Vulture droid

Also in the 10198 picture, at the bottom of the Hyperspace ring you could see a green plate! Which also gives away the fact that it is a fake set

Edited by CommanderCody77

This nice... i would actully really like to have this as a set :cry_happy:

Anyway, here's the starfighter one:

ship3.jpg

Saesee Tiin had a green starfighter anyway. (just a useless piece of information from wookieepedia! :tongue:)

Hyperspace ring you could see a green plate! Which also gives away the fact that it is a fake set

Even though we are aware it is fake, I looked closely and saw that it is part of the model. Good idea, that is usually the giveaway on these mocs.

These fakes are actually pretty good. :classic:

Not all of them, the most easy to see that it is fake is Saesee Tinn's starfighter because the box art doesn't look smooth and it doesn't have flick fire missiles

Not all of them, the most easy to see that it is fake (...) it doesn't have flick fire missiles

Ain't that the truth! :laugh: I doubt we will see another starfighter without flickfire missles from the Star Wars line. Forget starfighters, pretty much every set!

Edited by darthperson

Ain't that the truth! :laugh: I doubt we will see another starfighter without flickfire missles from the Star Wars line. Forget starfighters, pretty much every set!

I was just thinking, what if TLG started putting them on things like the Endor speeder bikes? Dewbacks?

I was just thinking, what if TLG started putting them on things like the Endor speeder bikes? Dewbacks?

I would throw out my lego and become a crackwhore. Never ever!

I would throw out my lego and become a crackwhore. Never ever!

eewwww natman8000 as a crackwhore, eewwww! but that will be pretty bad on dewbacks, you'll see the stormtroopers interrogating jawas for the droids and randomly the dewback fires! :tongue:

eewwww natman8000 as a crackwhore, eewwww! but that will be pretty bad on dewbacks, you'll see the stormtroopers interrogating jawas for the droids and randomly the dewback fires! :tongue:

Do you even know who I am? Your pathetic humor is stifling mine! :laugh:

The first set in this topic is designed from True Dimension.

As seen here.

Thats where I got the idea to build another version myself at one point.

Way befor TLC made Obis blue JSF with the Booster Ring.

-Ras-