Sign in to follow this  
Rook

CIS Tri-droid

indexed.gif

Title: CIS Tri-droid

Pieces: 401+ pieces (most likely around 600)

Minifigures: 3

Description: Tri-droid seen in SW the CW S01E16 The Hidden Enemy.

FRONT

P1011368.jpg

RIGHT

th_P1011370.jpg

BACK

th_P1011372.jpg

LEFT

th_P1011373.jpg

th_P1011374.jpg

Gallery

Another super creation, Rook! You really do have talent.

The only downside would be the head that looks a little unusual, but that is perfectly fine as it is a very hard vehicle to build, and there aren't any large spherical or semi-spherical pieces for you to use. I think the overall look is fab, though!

Out of your three entries, I'd have to say the taxi is the best, but the others are very hard designs to match and you pulled them all off wonderfully!

As always, the best of luck! :wink:

woah, thats.... large :grin: i dont remember seeing this, but it does look like its a CIS droid :thumbup:

This is the best I have seen in the contest so far. Can it actually walk?

But of course, I should probably add a few pics with different poses.

woah, thats.... large :grin: i dont remember seeing this, but it does look like its a CIS droid :thumbup:

"The Jedi manage to overcome Ventress and demand her surrender, but as they edge closer to capture her, she creates a large hole in the floor beneath their feet, pushing them one level down. Ventress taunts them and runs away, and the Jedi follow her, discovering that she has set up a whole army to invade Christophsis. The Jedi engage Ventress again, overbalancing the tri-droid she is standing on before escaping on STAPs. Ventress dispatches Loathsom to take care of the Jedi while she moves on to the next phase of her master's plan, and she heads to the Trident."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hidden_Enemy

Edited by Rook

Holy diets snapple! That thing is huge! Unnecessarily large, definitely UCS scale, but perfect nonetheless!

A regular size would have the sphere the size of the OG-9 Homing Spider Droid set.

Holy papas fritas (to copy the one above) that is incredible. I was thinking of doing it for a medium entry but I decided against it. You really are a wonderful builder.

Holy diets snapple! That thing is huge! Unnecessarily large, definitely UCS scale, but perfect nonetheless!

A regular size would have the sphere the size of the OG-9 Homing Spider Droid set.

No the real size is a bit larger than a homing spider droid.

That is such a beautiful MOC. I bet if you gave that a Clone Wars Lego Box art and post it, it could pull off looking like a real set.

I just really love how you made that MOC :wub:

That is such a beautiful MOC. I bet if you gave that a Clone Wars Lego Box art and post it, it could pull off looking like a real set.

I just really love how you made that MOC :wub:

Even if TLC made this, they wouldn't make something as magnificent as the one Rook made :wub:

Edited by CommanderCody77

Yep that picture and the one in Star Wars.Com in the Clone Wars Databank are the ones I used as reference. There is a smaller Tridroid that he may be thinking of.

Here's my version of it:

P1010043.jpg

Edited by Rook

Your skill at this scares me :laugh:

All is good and well.

Good luck in the contest.