Bonaparte

New products on Brickforge

Yes, it's more great work from Brickforge. It's good to see that I'm not the only one that thinks Rotta looks like Slimer! :tongue: I think the crowbar is my favourite!

crowbar_black_thumb.jpg

...reminds me of Mr. Gordon Freeman. :classic:

If only the crowbar was red...

177px-Orange_lambda.svg.png

Digging the stuff!! Although I prolly won't be purchasing any, they're still cool.

I really like the mace and the native's weapons. Also, the non-pointed sword. They'd look great on the trolls.

The crowbar's great too. HL's crowbar really is an icon. The i wish the nightstick for guards would also come in black, since in my knowledge they almost always are colored black.

And of course.... THE PROTON PACKS!! (Those... are proton packs, right?) I wish they'd also make those ghost capturing things they throw. :tongue:

BrickForge has certainly out done itself with these new items. I'll definitely be getting some of these, although not any time soon, I have enough other things to pay for first. Still, maybe just a small order... :laugh:

It's hard to pick a favourite, although the Mic is a pretty neat idea. I must say too though that the crowbar is pretty sweet! :thumbup:

Some of you probably already saw this on the Brother's Brick, but brickforge just released a bunch of cool new items. I'm super excited about the microphones, I've been wanting a minifig microphone for years. My next animation is about a news show, so now my reporters will look professional. I just put together an order for a bunch of them and a crowbar and one of those tribal spears and a couple sorcerer's staffs... :shark: So much wonderful stuff.

Some of you probably already saw this on the Brother's Brick, but brickforge just released a bunch of cool new items.

...and some saw it here. :wink: Topics merged.

Yay! Finally! I've been waiting for the crowbar and baton for a while, and now I can order.... when I get the money :grin:

...reminds me of Mr. Gordon Freeman. :classic:

If only the crowbar was red...

177px-Orange_lambda.svg.png

"GORDON, get away from the beam"!

I have been waiting for the crowbar, finally here, luxorv, looks like we have someone wiht a crowbor to save us from the alien invasion :tongue: .

And I actally like this blaster better then the other one by brickarms, and it doesn't cost 24 dollars :hmpf_bad: .

And of course, who you gonna call...

I have been waiting for the crowbar, finally here, luxorv, looks like we have someone wiht a crowbor to save us from the alien invasion :tongue: .

So maybe I'll be able to revive my old HL projects now. I'm glad I waited this long before making a BF order; now I'll really have to go with it :laugh:

LuxorV

I´d love to get myself some of the Ghostbusters props, but somehow spending $10 for a set of 4 makes me a little nervous.

These are great! :cry_happy:

I look forward to buying many of these items at Brickworld. :classic:

Wow... I was really going through everything you have in the store, since I was largely unfamiliar with Brickforge's items, and I must say, there were some real things of beauty in there. :cry_happy:

wish i had some spare cash to spend, those items look great especially the ghost busters stuff

I was just browsing their page and found this :

https://www.brickforge.com/store/product.ph...=265&page=1

Can I buy this blue guy somewhere?

That is a Stickfa. We must not speak of them here. :wink: You may also be interested in the BrickFA technique.

Back on topic, I just got my Brick Forge order in two days ago. These pieces are quite awesome as usual. I can post some pics if people want.

These new pieces look great. I have ordered from Brickforge a couple of times, Castle-esque weapons, and I have always been satisfied. I really like the LotR Uruk style shields and swords along with the Saruman like staff. I will definately be buying some of these in the near future. Now if only they had something like the Goblin helmet for sale.

Edited by Tyrant

Now if only they had something like the Goblin helmet for sale.

Do you mean the black helmet on the minifig displaying the Goblin sheild?

If so, that's an official part, from Castle sets.

Do you mean the black helmet on the minifig displaying the Goblin sheild?

If so, that's an official part, from Castle sets.

No I meant the one holding the spiked Uruk sword. It is apparently a custom made from a Catwoman mask according to their forums. The one you mentioned is a decent helmet to use though.

Got my particle packs/gun's from BrickForge through- my first order, and very pleased with the items, great quality :thumbup:

Here's a couple of shots of them in action-

3421923233_871cd8d495_b.jpg

3421917043_474c4acc54_b.jpg

Please excuse my hand made Slimer!

Need a couple more torso's and a harry potter head for egon to complete all 4 'busters.

Great work on these accessories- they are pretty awesome!

Nice pictures again.

I would also lile to buy a set of particle guns and packs to make some Ghostbusters, but I don't know which ones to choose, black or dark grey. Can anybody help me choose or convince me which is best.