Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig picture 2009

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was only able to get a few large group shots. I wanted to get smaller section shots, but was unable to. Oh well, there's always next year.

And those of you who are sending me your sigfig descriptions now....thanks, but let's wait a few months ok? I'll start this up again in March like I did this year.

I can only encourage more of you to join us in Chicagoland next year. The hotel is only going to be Brickworld attendees next year, so that's good, I think. There just isn't enough time over the course of 3 days to get to meet and socialize, photograph, attend conferences....NOT ENOUGH TIME! So, maybe next year, we start a few days early. I'm takin' vacation for a whole week!

We are seriously considering going for the weekend as a family next year. I can say this with experience that you won't see everything you want in one day. My kids where overwhelmed and I think if we actually signed up officially but didn't display the kids would have a great time. Allow them to go threw everything a few times. My wife was the one who said we should make a weekend of it. She was so impressed with everyone's great attitude there. Stash, she was so happy for what you did for the kids, they may have seemed a little weirded out at first when we showed them but on the way home they talked about how cool it was.

All of the Brickworld displayers and official attendees where awesome. LEGO reps where awesome, it was a perfect event I can't see how it could be topped. The kids are now up my tailside for the NXT 2.0 after getting to play with them.

oh, flickr pics if anyone wants to see more.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29208280@N06/...ith/3645639630/

again, thanks for the sigfig display, very, very cool.

Great job Stash! It's no easy feat to accomplish all of this, especially searching and scouting for those parts to build our sigfigs. By the way, do you have a higher resolution for the group pictures and provide us the link once its done. Thanks. :wub:

It makes me actually want to choose a sig-fig now, but I'm too indecisive :laugh:

Cutlass Iz, any suggestions? :wink:

Depending on what look you're after, personally I think a strapping Aussie lad would do the trick! :tongue:

With a bit of this...

x1800.1198966913.jpg

3626bpx391.1230846012.jpg

and a bit of this ...

1201898793_SPLASH.jpg

and a bit of this...

970cau.jpg

But there is no real need to ask me... I'm sure that in your heart of hearts you really want to be a Fabuland Figure. :laugh: (I can lend you the bow tie Croc :wink: )

Edited by Cutlass_Iz

I was looking around, and I noticed that Hinckley's about to give someone a blow to the head with his Mallet of Mauling. :tongue:

Yes, that's me. :laugh: I assume this photo must have been taken moments before I was voted off as usual and burned at the stake? :tongue:

Thanks for doing this Stash2Sixx, great idea. :sweet:

Thanks for the pics! :thumbup:

But is there a shot from another angle. Some weird Mecha is blocking me. :tongue:

There we are, in all our glory! Over 80 SigFigs.

Great work! I'd love a larger version of this....

Yah Me!:

Me-1.png

You see the Admiral at the back, How did you make his Bicorne golden?

Ah nuts. Looks like I got my sig fig to you too late for this shot! I scanned around, but I don't see my bespectacled visage anywhere. No worries though! This was a ton of work, and you pulled if off in style, Stash. Thanks a ton!

Oh, I've forgotten to comment on this after seeing the group shots!

My Beatrix is clearly visible in every shot, which is great. Thanks a million, Stash! :wub:

Great work, Stash! :sweet:

Thanks very much for including me there. You did a great job making so many.

Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks all! Badger, you are in this one. You're right next to the rear wheel of the bus.

Hinckley has a pic on his flickr that includes Fallentomato, but does not include Badger.

I see the top of my big head! Thanks very much for including me, especially at last minute, Stash2Sixx. Any chance of seeing me in your MOCs? :tongue:

Thank you very much Stash2Sixx! :classic: Hope we could do things like this more often, where all the community would be representated :thumbup:

Just noticed... Shadows hat blocked most of my sigfig! :hmpf::tongue:

Anyway thanks again for doing this guys :sweet:

Will you be doing this again next year?

Edited by Darth_Legois

Yes. Yes I will. I had a lot of fun constructing everyone's Sigifg, except Meschepers. He was the only one that sent his in the mail. I will most likely start this up in the late winter, early spring of 2010.