Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig picture 2009

Unfortunately, I can't make it in person, but I'd be very happy to see my sigfig there! :sweet: You can see him in my sig. It's the guy with the green arms and Harry Potter head. Would be great if you could make him just like that, but basically it could be any fig with brown generic male hair, glasses (but no facial hair), white torso (with some kind of clone trooper printing), green arms, black hands, black hips, and white legs. Also, feel free to add some white air tanks to his back as he will get a white jetpack as soon as I get a hold of the Snail Tank set. :wink:

Please let me know if you need a larger picture of it, and how well you'll be able to recreate it.

Heres mine:

If you can make it, great, if not, don't worry about it. I really don't want to ship it anywhere. :blush:

Note: The torso I used is fairly uncommon. You can substitute a clone one if you like. Nothing is necessary except the fig, everything else in the pic doesn`t matter.

Where's it from?

Just say the thread for this! You PM'd me earlier, and I see that you've already completed my figure! This would be incrediblely cool! Thanks a lot Sarge!

*Zariah throws a salute before disappearing for a final time*

Where's it from?

Here is the torso I used. Its 8 years old, and appeared in only two sets. If anyone going to Brickworld has one, I would greatly appreciate it if you brought it along. :classic: I believe Stash2sixx is currently looking to see if he has the torso, so I'm waiting for his reply.

Millacol88: I have that torso, so if Stashy can't source one in time, I'll let him know and bring it.

Millacol88: I have that torso, so if Stashy can't source one in time, I'll let him know and bring it.

:cry_happy:

Your basically a god now.

:sweet:

Unfortunately I can't make it :cry_sad: But if anyone can bring the parts of my sigfig along I'd really appreciate it :classic: My Sigfig is the one in my avatar. I think all the parts are really common. To everyone else that can make it Have lots of fun!

Stashy? STASHY? That's a first! WOW!

Bricklink order this week...

Waitin' on Col. Brick too.

Would you be able to include mine? It's the minifig in my avatar. The costume doesn't matter too much, as long as it's classy, but the main essentials are the HP Remembrall head and any BIONICLE minifig weapon. :classic:

Stashy? STASHY? That's a first! WOW!

Bricklink order this week...

Waitin' on Col. Brick too.

Yes, Stashy.

I will be at Brickworld (with my sigfig) and I will have a bunch of minifigs with (largely castle, as well as some town, space, and others), so if you are short on parts for anyone's sigfig I might have them. PM me if there are any specific parts you need--if I have them, I will make sure to bring them.

-ToF

I will be at Brickworld (with my sigfig) and I will have a bunch of minifigs with (largely castle, as well as some town, space, and others), so if you are short on parts for anyone's sigfig I might have them. PM me if there are any specific parts you need--if I have them, I will make sure to bring them.

-ToF

Do you have my current sig fig? I'm not sure if stashy has mine.

Do you have my current sig fig? I'm not sure if stashy has mine.

Natman8000, If you look at the first page, you'll see that he has finished yours :wink:

Natman8000, If you look at the first page, you'll see that he has finished yours :wink:

I know that. However, when this whole thing started I had a different sig fig. I dont use him anymore. Stash2sixx hasnt told me which one he is using.

I know that. However, when this whole thing started I had a different sig fig. I dont use him anymore. Stash2sixx hasnt told me which one he is using.

Does it really matter? You should be thankful he's even putting this much effort into this for our community. I also had a different one when I first asked him, and now I'm on my third. I'm letting him decide which to use, based on his parts at hand. Quite frankly, I don't think it matters.

Does it really matter? You should be thankful he's even putting this much effort into this for our community. I also had a different one when I first asked him, and now I'm on my third. I'm letting him decide which to use, based on his parts at hand. Quite frankly, I don't think it matters.

I think it is nice that he is dong this but my old one reflects nothing, no creativity or anything. I hate to ssay this, but I would rather have no sig fig there if it isnt my current. My current sig-fig is here to stay like a normal sig-fig should. Isnt that the whole point of a sig-fig? I dont think it is a fig that you like rather something that should represent you.

Personally Natman8000, I thought your original SigFig was the best one out of all of the ones you have had in your avatar over the last two months! It was unique and individual. You want your Tusken accountant, you got it! But since you can't seem to SHUT YOUR TRAP, you are the first one to face ULTIMATE LEGO CARNAGE! I have no idea what that means yet, but there are gonna be A LOT of pictures now. In fact, I'm gonna give LEGO 12 one of the first shots, baseball bat in hand. Or maybe he can use some of the sweet and delicious goodness I get from the boys over at Brickarms!

Go ahead, try and change it...seriously, try and change it again. I double dog dare ya'! :tongue:

Go ahead, try and change it...seriously, try and change it again. I double dog dare ya'! :tongue:
:laugh: - hilarious!

CopMike

Personally Natman8000, I thought your original SigFig was the best one out of all of the ones you have had in your avatar over the last two months! It was unique and individual. You want your Tusken accountant, you got it! But since you can't seem to SHUT YOUR TRAP, you are the first one to face ULTIMATE LEGO CARNAGE! I have no idea what that means yet, but there are gonna be A LOT of pictures now. In fact, I'm gonna give LEGO 12 one of the first shots, baseball bat in hand. Or maybe he can use some of the sweet and delicious goodness I get from the boys over at Brickarms!

Maybe I will, maybe I wont. ...Sorrry. :cry_sad: