Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig picture 2009

Please! Tell me which sig fig you are making of mine! Please!

You're not alone. He won't tell me either. :tongue:

Edited by Ricecracker

You're not alone. He won't tell me either.

Just pmed him, if he responds I'll say. I would advise you to do the same.

Just pmed him, if he responds I'll say. I would advise you to do the same.

Why does it matter? He's doing us as a community a favour, and we should thank him, not complain. Let it be a surprise. I see no need in bothering him. And I already have a few PMs going back and forth between the two of us anyway :tongue:

Edited by Ricecracker

Why does it matter? He's doing us as a community a favour, and we should thank him, not complain. Let it be a surprise. I see no need in bothering him. And I already have a few PMs going back and forth between the two of us anyway :tongue:

Mafia I assume. I'm not mad or anything, its just that my current sigfig is more relevant than the old one. The old to me wasnt nearly as creative.

I would assume it's too late, but if it's not, I would really like to be involved in this. An image depicting all the details of my sigfig above the waist can be seen below. Add two yellow hands, a 1x1 balck 'lense' on the end of the camera and white pants, and you have Captain Zuloo!

zuloo-framed-final-small.gif

Thanks for doing this, it's a great community idea. Well done! :classic:

Zuloo, you're in!

Rice, thanks.

Natman8000, from what I know about Sigfigs, they are pretty much what you want to be known as in LEGO. Now of course, the clothes will change, and that's understandable, but the faces and heads usually stay the same...

So, do me a favor and PM me a pic of how YOU want to be represented at Brickworld '09! OK? And if you ask any more about which one I am building, I'm gonna put you in the girlie Agent clothes and make sure that ImperialShadows gives you a swirlie, Hinckley WHACKS the #$% out of you, and anything else I can think of!!! :tongue:

Just send me the pic dude! Thanks.

Zuloo, you're in!

Sweet. Thanks heaps for that. Can I also request that the camera is in my sigfig's left hand?

So do you have my sigfig?

Camera is in the hand, just like the pic. And yeah, I had the pieces, threw him together in about a minute!

I shall patiently await the outcome of this venture :wub::grin::tongue:

Believe me, you won't be patient in a few days! I have been waiting anxiously on this :wub: ly project!

jifel

I hope this is not too last minute.

Over this weekend if I get both my boys to pick their personal minifigs out and I can photograph them, if you have the parts could you display them?

We went to Brickworld last year and the kids loved it. I think they would be very excited if I could point and show them their own minifigs in a display. It would make their day. If you can, great, if you cannot, I won't let on to them.

Thanks

Col. Brik, send me all three, I got plenty of short legs too, so I can make you and your kids. Like I said, I'm good until about the first week in June, just in case I need to order parts.

And guys, this is all set to go down at Brickworld, why would I want to spoil the surprise and show you pictures early?

Heh. looks like you got a title out of everyone nagging for pictures!

It'll be cool to see the pics after the event. I am slightly to far away to pay a visit to Brickworld... :laugh:

Are we all going to get action poses?

Edited by Peppermint_M

Let it be a surprise.

My thoughts exactly. With that being said, how many of my sigfigs have you made so far? ;P

Edited by Sir Dano

Col. Brik, send me all three, I got plenty of short legs too, so I can make you and your kids. Like I said, I'm good until about the first week in June, just in case I need to order parts.

And guys, this is all set to go down at Brickworld, why would I want to spoil the surprise and show you pictures early?

Excellent. I will ask them this weekend and it will be keep a surprise. They will be very excited.

Thanks,

Well I guess your right, it would be much better with a surprise

My thoughts exactly. With that being said, how many of my sigfigs have you made so far? ;P

*cough cough*

Names that appear below in bold are completed.

Thanks!

1. Stash2sixx

2. Dragonator

3. SlyOwl

4. Erdbeereis

5. Skinny Boy

6. Natman8000

7. Sir Dano

8. I Scream Clone

9. ImperialShadows

10. Darth Legois

11. Filip

12. CopMike

13. Dennimator

14. Hinckley

15. Darth Dracus

16. Phred

17. cutlass iz

18. L-space

19. Peppermint M

20. Jifel workin' on it

21. Eilif need pic

22. Joey Lock need head

23. General Armendariz

24. ImperialScouts

25. Wouwie

26. Keetong

27. JCC1004 waiting on bricklink order

28. Skipper 24 torso and head

29. Kim T

30. LuxorV

31. Zorro

32. rriggs

33. BlueBard

34. DJ Force

35. Sir Dillon

36. DNL waiting on bricklink order

37. Quarryman

38. Sandy

39. SirNadroj LOL!!!!! This one ain't so easy!

40. Captain Green Hair

41. Ras 74

42. Zepher

43. WhiteFang

44. Trexxen

45. Alice

46. Mr. Mandalorian

47. iamded

48. Etzel

49. Lego12 need head

50. Adam

51. Guss

52. TinyPiesRUs

53. Captain Zuloo

54. Meschepers

Thanks for the list, it is very conveniant!

jifel

It was a joke about something ISC said earlier in the thread. :wink::tongue:

Jokes always seem to get misinterpreted, huh? :wink::tongue:

Heres mine:

001.jpg

If you can make it, great, if not, don't worry about it. I really don't want to ship it anywhere. :blush:

Note: The torso I used is fairly uncommon. You can substitute a clone one if you like. Nothing is necessary except the fig, everything else in the pic doesn`t matter.