Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig picture 2009

Yes, and I am curious to which of my sigfigs are being used (my current avatar is for a game, not a sigfig)

Isn't Brickworld very, very soon? If so, how is this project going? How many Sigfigs can you confirm as made? I hope for an update.

jifel

It's about two-ish months away. June 18th-22 to be exact.

Yeah, I did exaggereate with (very, very) , but all things considered that is reasonably soon.

jifel

Wow thats weird, m name is listed twice on the list, Are you going to have two of the same Sig Figs of me or what? :tongue:

Wow thats weird, m name is listed twice on the list, Are you going to have two of the same Sig Figs of me or what? :tongue:

You lucky! Still I cant wait to actually see pictures of this...

Once building the Figs has made good progress, I think that this shold be front paged.

jifel

I cannot attend Brickworld sadly. Don't ask for parts cuz I don't have them. This is what I think I look like.I don't accutaly wear green suits but grey, blue,and black ones yes. If youdon't have these parts use may avatar instead

Hair:3901.gif

Head:3626bpb261.gif

Torso and legs:hp042.gifNO CAPE

Or my avatar:av-4845.jpg

Edited by JCC1004

I finally got my sigfig ready.

picture_014.jpg

Sorry for the bluriness

Hair: Agent Chase

Face: Agent Charge

Torso: Deliver guy from minifigure collection

Legs: Straight black ones

Guns: Optional

AWESOME! This just hit 40 members! As soon as I get a few more done, I'll see if I can get a few pre-show pics up!

Stash2sixx

AWESOME! This just hit 40 members! As soon as I get a few more done, I'll see if I can get a few pre-show pics up!

Stash2sixx

This is gonna be great! :sweet: I cant wait!

I may have changed my sigfig last night, but no worries the first one was much easier to make so its fine to represent me.

I was trying to wait but I get stressed about my assignments and went to play with my Lego minifigs to de-stress and ended up making a new one :look:.

What? You don't wanna wait for the shots from Brickworld? Actually, it's kinda creepy. When I walk into the room, I see all these people lookin at me, kinda like "You guys are all suppossed to be in my computer, not in my LEGO room!"

Busy week, but I will see what I can do.

How many Sigfigs can you confirm as made?

jifel

And who do you have made?

jifel

I'll see if I can get a few pre-show pics up!

You already said that you would so I was just wondering if you could get them that is all :classic:

If it's not too late, I'd like my sigfig to be in your display:

made_by_matn.png

What? You don't wanna wait for the shots from Brickworld? Actually, it's kinda creepy. When I walk into the room, I see all these people lookin at me, kinda like "You guys are all suppossed to be in my computer, not in my LEGO room!"

That is a priceless expression. :laugh:

It sure does look creepy in way, and I do have a few of our members' sigfig constructed and it look as if they come to live.

That is a priceless expression. :laugh:

It sure does look creepy in way, and I do have a few of our members' sigfig constructed and it look as if they come to live.

Really that freaks me out when all you say that, I, too have some sigfigs constructed looking right at me when I go to bed

:look: Scary...

NO!!!! They aren't near me when I go to sleep! I got a room for just the LEGO so they are in there. Way too freaky if they were all in the same room watching me sleep, LOL!

I should probably tell you about the small cameras everybody has put in their sig-figs that were sent to you :tongue: !!!

I hope you didn't mean the figures sent to me ImperialScouts? From what I can tell, everyone is afraid to send their LEGO in the mail! I'm building all of these guys myself! In fact, I need a few pieces and rather than Bricklink em, I'll start a post in BSTF.

Over 40 made so far!!!!

Edited by stash2sixx

I hope you didn't mean the figures sent to me ImperialScouts? From what I can tell, everyone is afraid to send their LEGO in the mail! I'm building all of these guys myself! In fact, I need a few pieces and rather than Bricklink em, I'll start a post in BSTF.

Over 40 made so far!!!!

Please! Tell me which sig fig you are making of mine! Please!