Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig picture 2009

I'd love to be in!

If i'm going to be at BW, would it be easier if i brought my sigfig in?

I want to join!!!

Sorry I cant send it to you but hope fully you can build it because i'd love to join!!!

2il0ks0.jpg

Plumes optional and either a lightsaber of any color or a cutlass. And Cop mike dont you have multiple sigfigs?

Edited by Genaral armendariz

Hinkie has mine... I'd love to be in on this if you'd let me. :classic:

This is a great idea and I'd love to be in. :thumbup:

This is my sigfig not to be confused with my avatar which is a normal Emperial Guard.

sigfig.jpg

You probably don't have the Ankh-Morpork flag but i can live with that. :grin:

Enjoying your new title? :tongue:

Its a blessing and a curse :wink:

@General Armendariz- he has one, (the walrus :laugh:) but it sometimes does different things like use dynamite for a cell phone.

This is a simply brilliant Idea! Would you be able to make a very light Mech? I will post pics and full instructions, the Mech doesnt use any rare uncommon pieces, but I can use my Regular Sigfig if you want.

I do live in the USA, but I would not mail it, simply because I dont want my adress out there.

jifel

I've got this Sunday off (WOOHOO!!!!!!!!) so I will start constructing SigFigs. If I have any difficulties or questions, expect PMs on Monday.

I've got this Sunday off (WOOHOO!!!!!!!!) so I will start constructing SigFigs. If I have any difficulties or questions, expect PMs on Monday.

You can use my current sig fig, the tusken buisness man- Dooku hair, suit, black pants, tan hands. Or the prevous one, spike- Trans head (slime face or anything) speckle armor and speckle troll helmet, black pants.

Eilif, thank you for the invitation. I can guarantee that we will storm your island also. Shall I include you in the shot?

Cool, I'd definitely like to be included. I'll put together a suitably awesome sigfig and bring it to Brickworld. My current avatar isn't my sig-fig, just a cool fig I built.

Since I live about 40 minutes from where Brickworld will be, no, it is never too late!

Since I live about 40 minutes from where Brickworld will be, no, it is never too late!

Oh, that is not fair! Note that any male head with a radio can be used for my sigfig, the one I used is simply my peferred.

Also, I believe there should be small placards by each sigfig, unless it is obvious (such as KimT, Hinkley, or Copmike)

jifel

You can use my current sig fig, the tusken buisness man- Dooku hair, suit, black pants, tan hands. Or the prevous one, spike- Trans head (slime face or anything) speckle armor and speckle troll helmet, black pants.

All you people always change your sig figs! Whats with that! Im never, ever, EVER! Going to change my sig fig. Not even if a giant meteor came and blew it to bits.

For ever i'll keep mine Never gonna change! :laugh:

general_framed.jpg

Not one bit ever changed :wink:

If it's not too late, it's a normal Imperial Soldier minifigure:

pi061.jpg

Thanks! :classic:

Sotty if off topic, but what is the avatar, Scouts, if not your SigFig? I had assumed it was a new one, but perhaps not.

stash2sixx, will my mech be at all a problem, or do you want me to make a new, more traditional sigfig?

jifel

Sotty if off topic, but what is the avatar, Scouts, if not your SigFig? I had assumed it was a new one, but perhaps not.

stash2sixx, will my mech be at all a problem, or do you want me to make a new, more traditional sigfig?

jifel

I think it was for the mystery castle thing. Lt. John Spencer I believe.

Will you be using my current avatar or the old one?

jifel

I think it was for the mystery castle thing. Lt. John Spencer I believe.

Yup. It's Lt. John Spencer I made for Mystery Manor. I should be changing the avatar soon :blush: .

Yup. It's Lt. John Spencer I made for Mystery Manor. I should be changing the avatar soon :blush: .

Alright, thanks for clearing that up!

jifel

I hope I'm not to late...

Here it is:

A new soldier:

pi087.jpg

With this head:

3626bp7a.jpg

And if you don't have one of the new soldiers, an old one (Red/Blue) will do.

Isn't Brickworld very, very soon? If so, how is this project going? How many Sigfigs can you confirm as made? I hope for an update.

jifel