Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Kirk

'Bullseye'

Indeed very nice effect for the cannonball, genius. Unfortunately the tree isn't finished, but a very nice moc nonetheless.

Very funny! I've switched the NRF Flickr link to this one. :pir-classic:

Thank you all guys! :pir-blush:

I was wondering when you'd fess up and take credit. :pir-grin: You most certainly deserve the praise.

Everybody have already talked about the great cannonball, so I'll find another thing in this great MOC :pir-tongue:

I especially like the stretched base. It's a very original, and an unusual shape for a MOC.

Moreover the effect is great with a few bricks. This is a cheap way to make a base but it's really nice.

Nice find!

Love the cannonball! :pir-grin:

This just goes to show that the British/French/Soldiers abuse their prisoners! :pir-sceptic:

(Well would you like to have that delicious apple on your head and not be able to eat it?)

:pir-tongue:

Edited by Piranha

I especially like the stretched base. It's a very original, and an unusual shape for a MOC.

Moreover the effect is great with a few bricks. This is a cheap way to make a base but it's really nice.

Through the use of a narrow base "evildead" reinforces the effect of the distance.

You can say it's an optical illusion but well used here... :thumbup:

What an awesome idea, using Inferno's head for a cannon ball. It looks very realistic too... :pir-blush: ~LW 8~

Edited by Lego_Warlord_8

IN COMMING!!!!! I love it, but I can'nt figyer out what the cannen ball is. Is it a Lego? Also, where can I get the partes you used as the smoke?

OK

|

|

|

\/

Edited by lego fox

IN COMMING!!!!! I love it, but I can'nt figyer out what the cannen ball is. Is it a Lego? Also, where can I get the partes you used as the smoke?

It is Docter inferno's hair part-

a pic-

62699pb01.jpg

And the smoke is the ice cream piece.