Sign in to follow this  
Teddy

MOC: Train Station

Is there any possibility that TLG has any intentions of releasing a new train station along with Emerald Night?

A not-so-modernized station (from an architectural point of view) would be great. :thumbup:

This was posted in the Emerald Night topic almost a month ago and your train station is almost exactly what i had in mind Teddy!!!

It is just excellent! :wub: The tan colour bricks make the station look like a real classic building (not LEGOwise). You 've managed to use the proper amount of windows and glass and i really like that the front-entrance and the back-train platforms work great.

The size of it is amazing and the small sculptural details you 've added make it a great MOC!

Well done from me! :sweet:

:pir-oh: WOW, that is big, I think you should make a comic of gangsters attacking the station :pir-tongue: .

Thanks Broadside. I could use the gangsters of the Shanghai chase. :tongue:

This was posted in the Emerald Night topic almost a month ago and your train station is almost exactly what i had in mind Teddy!!!

It is just excellent! :wub: The tan colour bricks make the station look like a real classic building (not LEGOwise). You 've managed to use the proper amount of windows and glass and i really like that the front-entrance and the back-train platforms work great.

The size of it is amazing and the small sculptural details you 've added make it a great MOC!

Well done from me! :sweet:

Thanks Zorbas,

it was a realy enjoyable build. :classic:

I've been wanting to build a train station for quete a while now.

I was wondering about the right size for a station.

But in the end, I just started on something which could fit in the community build.

And went along with what was in my mind.

Kind regards,

Teddy

Thanks Broadside. I could use the gangsters of the Shanghai chase. :tongue:

That'll be cool. It will be like the chinese mafia is hunting for someone and to find that person, they hold everyone in the station hostage :tongue:

Just beautiful, really lovely detailing throughout!

The only thing missing is a station full of pigeons and some poor statues getting covered in droppings :sick:

Well done.

Just beautiful, really lovely detailing throughout!

The only thing missing is a station full of pigeons and some poor statues getting covered in droppings :sick:

Well done.

that would be funny. using white 1x1 round plates for the droppings :tongue:

Teddy, your 'MOC Expert' special tag is somewhat an understatment. I think perhaps 'MOC Genius' would be more appropriate. This station is almost perfect in my eyes, only things I can recommend are:

• The white line at the side of the platform, see if you can't replace it with 1x'?' yellow tiles.
  • The red doors on the track side of the building look a little out of place. Would white look any better?

Other than that Teddy, I think this is a great MOC, and I think your efforts could be well spent on some more train MOCs in the future. (When you complete the Victory though.)

Dear Captain Zuloo,

I've replaced the white lines with white tiling (not yellow :wink: ).

Although it is a minor change I did take some photos to pracitse my photo skills.

Must confess that when photographing at night it is difficult to get ample lighting.

Using the flash makes the surrounding too dark. So I needed a large amount of light.

Kind regards,

Teddy

dscf0938nr22.jpg

dscf0939nr2.jpg

dscf0933nr2.jpg

Edited by Teddy