ADHO15

ADHO15's MS Paint Characters

I agree looking at it it does seem to be grey.

Edit: I just did a colour pallet matcher on it and it's 87% similar to the lower trooper (on the left).

:laugh: Thank you. Guess I'll make him grey then.

Added:

Fox (Phase I - Coruscant Guard)

fox.jpg

Stone (Phase I - Coruscant Guard)

stone.jpg

Riot Clone Trooper (Phase I - Coruscant Guard)

riot_clone_trooper.jpg

Shock Trooper (Phase I - Coruscant Guard)

shock_trooper.jpg

Updated:

Rancor Battalion ARF Trooper (Phase I - ARC Troopers)

rancor_battalion_arf_trooper2.jpg

Edited by ADHO15

Added:

(Phase I - Coruscant Guard)

Very good, other than the 501st, these are my favourite Clone unit.

Very good, other than the 501st, these are my favourite Clone unit.

Nice work on those Coruscant Guard troops ADHO!

Thanks guys! :classic:

What happened to those links, CTS?

Apologies for the wait, while I've been at home, but I have some more 501st troops to add today...

Added:

Rex (Phase I - 501st Legion)

rex.jpg

Coric (Phase I - 501st Legion)

coric.jpg

Denal (Phase I - 501st Legion)

denal.jpg

Ged (Phase I - 501st Legion)

ged.jpg

Cameron (Phase I - 501st Legion)

cameron.jpg

Koho (Phase I - 501st Legion)

koho.jpg

Ridge (Phase I - 501st Legion)

ridge.jpg

Torrent Company Trooper (Phase I - 501st Legion)

torrent_company_trooper.jpg

Edited by ADHO15

Thanks guys! :classic:

What happened to those links, CTS?

Apologies for the wait, while I've been at home, but I have some more 501st troops to add today...

Added:

The 501st looks wonderful Adho, especially Rex and Denal! Unfortunatly, I had to take out the links because the pictures they went to were removed :( but hopefully I can find them again.

The 501st looks wonderful Adho, especially Rex and Denal! Unfortunatly, I had to take out the links because the pictures they went to were removed :( but hopefully I can find them again.

Thanks, CTS!

Ah I see. Never mind then.

Added:

Boomer (Phase I - 501st Legion)

boomer.jpg

Kano (Phase I - 501st Legion)

kano.jpg

Charger (Phase I - 501st Legion)

charger.jpg

Hardcase (Phase I - 501st Legion)

hardcase.jpg

Jesse (Phase I - 501st Legion)

jesse.jpg

Kix (Phase I - 501st Legion)

kix.jpg

Mixer (Phase I - 501st Legion)

mixer.jpg

Redeye (Phase I - 501st Legion)

redeye.jpg

Rookie (Phase I - 501st Legion)

rookie.jpg

Jesse (Phase I - 501st Legion)

jesse.jpg

Redeye (Phase I - 501st Legion)

redeye.jpg

I think the Dark colour on Jesse should be more blue than grey and I don't remember that bit on Redeye's helmet.

I really like Hardcase though. You've also reminded me I should finish my 501st Clones off.

I think the Dark colour on Jesse should be more blue than grey and I don't remember that bit on Redeye's helmet.

I really like Hardcase though. You've also reminded me I should finish my 501st Clones off.

My version of the colour isn't grey, but more of a purple colour. It's as accurate as I could make it compared to pics like this and this.

'That bit'? Look here. The triangle is shown to be blue on the figure, but it looks more red in the episode and that would explain the name.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing the rest of yours. :classic:

I had a go at another non-clone a little while ago. I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts when I try something different like this. :classic:

Added:

Ahsoka Tano (Others - Jedi)

ahsoka_tano.jpg

With clone trooper for scale.

My version of the colour isn't grey, but more of a purple colour. It's as accurate as I could make it compared to pics like this and this.

'That bit'? Look here. The triangle is shown to be blue on the figure, but it looks more red in the episode and that would explain the name.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing the rest of yours. :classic:

I know it's not grey, it just seems to be too greyish blue, the colour on the toy seems darker than in the episode.

I meant the dotted box on the helmet not the triangle, I watched the episode and don't remember seeing it, but it was dark.

I had a go at another non-clone a little while ago. I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts when I try something different like this. :classic:

Added:

*Snip*

Very Very good, though her torso seems a bit too thick for the arms and legs.

I know it's not grey, it just seems to be too greyish blue, the colour on the toy seems darker than in the episode.

I meant the dotted box on the helmet not the triangle, I watched the episode and don't remember seeing it, but it was dark.

Very Very good, though her torso seems a bit too thick for the arms and legs.

Hmm. Well like I said, that's as accurate as I could make it looking at all the various sources.

Sure, I thought you did, I was just explaining why I made it red this time. That was the same for me originally, hence why the old version lacked said pattern, but it's pretty clear now.

Perhaps so. Thanks for your comment, Mr Man. :classic:

Added:

Looking good ADHO, can't wait to see what you do next.

I have found official Phase 3 armor on the PS2 version of TFU. So I updated my phase 3 armor to look more like it.

Updated:

Phase III Trooper

clone_trooper_phase_iii_01.png

C&C welcome

Here is the image I used as a reference.

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Looking good ADHO, can't wait to see what you do next.

I have found official Phase 3 armor on the PS2 version of TFU. So I updated my phase 3 armor to look more like it.

Thanks, Grenade.

Good to see activity in this thread again. Your Phase III trooper is nice, but shouldn't the visor be continuous? The part between the 'eyes' is definitely thicker than after the visor ends at the sides, suggesting it is all one shape rather than separate 'eyes' like stormies have. They could also be a little rounder on the bottom. But he looks good otherwise.

I didn't bother posting these when the thread seemed to go quiet, but I'll try and continue with them to hopefully keep the interest up...

Added:

Keeli (Phase I - Ryloth Group)

keeli.jpg

Ryloth Group Trooper (Phase I - Ryloth Group)

ryloth_group_trooper.jpg

Edited by ADHO15

Added:

keeli.jpg

ryloth_group_trooper.jpg

Sorry for letting your thread die ADHO :grin:.

Are the Ryloth group part of the Coruscant Guard?

The Phase 3 clone looks good CC-0666Grenade, are you going to do 501st version of it?

Thanks, Grenade.

Good to see activity in this thread again. Your Phase III trooper is nice, but shouldn't the visor be continuous? The part between the 'eyes' is definitely thicker than after the visor ends at the sides, suggesting it is all one shape rather than separate 'eyes' like stormies have. They could also be a little rounder on the bottom. But he looks good otherwise.

I didn't bother posting these when the thread seemed to go quiet, but I'll try and continue with them to hopefully keep the interest up...

Added:

I'm glad to see this thread going again too. Keeli is awesome. I can't really say I have a favorite clone because they are all awesome, but Captain Keeli is in my top 10.

Are the Ryloth group part of the Coruscant Guard?

The Phase 3 clone looks good CC-0666Grenade, are you going to do 501st version of it?

The Ryloth group does use a redish brown color for their paint scheme, but I haven't seen any official announcement that says they are, so they might not be. I will after I reach a final design. I will also be doing a 315th Assault Battalion and even a 61st Trident Corps version when I get to it.

I am trying something to try to improve my Phase 3 trooper. Hopefully this will make it look better. If it still looks off, please let me know a little more about what you mean ADHO. And I updated my stormtrooper design to help make it seem more visually different from the Phase 2 & 3 armor.

Update:

Phase III Trooper

clone_trooper_phase_iii_01.png

Phase IV Stormtrooper

clone_trooper_phase_iv_01.png

I widened the filter a bit and the eyes. And I changed the knuckleplates as well as making a few changes to the leg armor. I have thought of doing the diamond style kneepad that the Sandtroopers of EP 4 use, but I like the wrap-around version the regular Stormtroopers use a bit more. If anyone would like to see the diamond kneepad, let me know & I will give it a try.

Here is my armor evolution to allow you all to see what I mean a little better what I mean about the visual difference

armor.png

C&C welcome

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Here is my armor evolution to allow you all to see what I mean a little better what I mean about the visual difference

armor.png

C&C welcome

Looking at the helmet here, it would seam that it's only a stylised version of the normal Stormtrooper, now looking at the original pic you posted, look at the picture on the middle of the bottom row, it looks like the asymmetrical stormtrooper leg armour to me.

Looking at the helmet here, it would seam that it's only a stylised version of the normal Stormtrooper, now looking at the original pic you posted, look at the picture on the middle of the bottom row, it looks like the asymmetrical stormtrooper leg armour to me.

The helmet seems to look a little narrower to me, but I could be wrong. On the site I found the picture, it was said that it was a blend of the clones narrower helmet and the stormtroopers wider helmet. I tried going for that. Now that you pointed it out, it does look like the asymmetrical stormtroopers leg armor, but I kind of like having the two kneepads because I think it shows the armor evolving from Phase 2 to the stormtroopers armor as you see the EVO & jump troopers with two kneepads.

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Here is the start of my re-release of the 61st Trident Corps. Right now I am going to focus on the beginnings of the 315th Assault Battalion. I am going to begin with the platoon that was started before the idea of the 315th is realized. This is the rebirth of Grenade & Gokai's unit after all but five were wiped out during the near the end of 22 BBY, the 1st year of the Clone War. So about 21 BBY is when Havok Force, a Reconnaissance Special Operations Force, is founded. Havok Force is the beginning of the background for my Recon Snipers Ops Troopers, an idea I had started a while ago but never got around to developing. This first squad is from Havok Force, 431st Battalion.

Viper Squad

Lieutenant CL-6380 Plex

cl-6380_plex.png

Sergeant CS-1913 Tinker

cs-1913_tinker.png

CT-1897 Sevv

ct-1897_sevv.png

CT-1914 Bled, Medic

ct-1914_bled.png

CT-1916 Sink

ct-1916_sink.png

I still have some work to do to finish these clone troopers, but I decided to release them to start getting some feedback on what you all think of what I have done so far. Thanks

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Here is the start of my re-release of the 61st Trident Corps.

They look great, I think that Tinker's armour colours are a little jarring though.

My only problem with them is the range of colours, I never liked the Rainbow clones in ROTS or TCW, I do like making them but in terms of an actual army I looks a bit wrong.

No slight against anyone's clones here though :tongue:.

They look great, I think that Tinker's armour colours are a little jarring though.

My only problem with them is the range of colours, I never liked the Rainbow clones in ROTS or TCW, I do like making them but in terms of an actual army I looks a bit wrong.

No slight against anyone's clones here though :tongue:.

I had Tinker keep his Sergeant color because this Unit was started right before my unit started using blue as their unit color. I am trying to show the evolution from standard rank colors to unit coloration.

I like the range of colors to help destinguish individual clones & units. RCs, like Delta, do and I have liked the idea since I first played Republic Commando

The next squad is Exor Squad of the 431st Battalion

General Gokai Dragunaz, while he is technically in charge of all of Havok Force He often leads Exor Squad into battle personally, so this is why I am posting him with Exor

gokai_dragunaz.png

Sergeant CS-1893 Kicker, he is the comedian of Havok Force

cs-1893_kicker.png

CT-4797 Bender

ct-0000_bender.png

CT-9221 Fryt

ct-0000_fryt.png

Bender and Fryt are reinforcements from two other squads from the 431st, so this is why I am showing them with white armor instead of any color scheme yet. C&C welcome

Edited by CC-0666Grenade

Hello all, I'm back after a tragic password malfunction (yet again, there must be something wrong with me). Great work everyone, and remember on my Brickshelf page (same name as me if you don't feel like clicking the link below or it doesn't work for some odd reason), please visit because I have tons of new ones that I don't feel like posting because it gives me a headache and I like to see all of the views go up.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ARCCommanderSparky

Edited by ARC Commander Sparky

Hello all, I'm back after a tragic password malfunction (yet again, there must be something wrong with me). Great work everyone, and remember on my Brickshelf page (same name as me if you don't feel like clicking the link below or it doesn't work for some odd reason), please visit because I have tons of new ones that I don't feel like posting because it gives me a headache and I like to see all of the views go up.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ARCCommanderSparky

They are still private, but I'll have a look in a day or so when they become public again.

It's good to have you back, next time write the password on your screen in permanent marker.

They are still private, but I'll have a look in a day or so when they become public again.

It's good to have you back, next time write the password on your screen in permanent marker.

Haha will do. Yeah I added some more stuff to it so it isn't private, funny thing is is I literally added it right after I posted that... :sceptic: But I might be adding many later so certain folders will also be "down."

Okay so I've been not busy with these lately with the summer and not many new clones (with the exception of Thorn), so I've been going back and making tweeks. I've finished entirely retooling the Phase II clone and the not-quite Phase II ARC Trooper, so I'm needin' some opinions.

phase_ii_clone_trooper_retool.png

phase_i.v_specialized_arc_trooper.png

So I'm needin' some opinions.

I'm really liking the improvements, they are so much better than your first.

The ARC Trooper is really good. I do love the knee armour.

I'm really liking the improvements, they are so much better than your first.

The ARC Trooper is really good. I do love the knee armour.

Thank you. I wasn't sure how the thigh armor thingies looked. I guess I'll start redoing them then!

Alright, so I'm redoing the 501st and have gotten to Fives, so I have to do a Phase II ARC Trooper. Haven't done the pauldron as of right now, but how is it so far?

phase_ii_arc_trooper_retool.png

Also having pauldron issues with Rex, which looks better?

#1phase_ii_rex_build_retool.png

#2rex_retool_2.png

#3rex_retool_4.png