Updated Kite

Added Clone Officer

Added Camo ARF Trooper

Added Tag

Added ARC Pilot

Edited by ADHO15

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Hello all!

I'm going away for a few days and will be unable to access the internet and so won’t be able to keep the game going.

Because of this, I have decided to run a huge contest that will end at 7:00PM GMT on Saturday evening.

This contest is: 'Name as many SW characters as you can!'

The characters must be from TPM/AOTC/TCW/ROTS/ANH/ESB/ROTJ, none from the EU or other media.

The characters full name is needed for the point.

Titles are not required, eg. Commander, Master, etc.

Numbers of droids are acceptable, as are nicknames of clones.

Only one PM containing your answer is allowed so you are welcome to prepare the list first before sending it to me. Your answer must be laid out as a list rather than a block/paragraph, preferably in alphabetical order.

NO RESEARCHING!!! You may not add to your list after having access to resources that could give you ideas.

Every person who enters has a high chance of winning some points. For every fifty characters you name, you earn 5 points. Simple. I’ll post the scores later on Saturday or early Sunday, depending on how many people enter and how much time I have to mark the answers.

If you have any questions or need any help, please post it here and hopefully another member/player will be able to assist you.

Good luck to everyone who participates! :sweet:

The results are in for my biggest contest (that had the fewest number of players :wacko: )!

Here they are:

CommanderFox: 108

General Magma: 77

ILikePi: 57

CloneCommanderDelta7: 56

That means CommanderFox has 10 points and General Magma, ILikePi and CloneCommanderDelta7 all have 5 points. Great work, guys! :thumbup::sweet:

Are the points ever going to reset? I want to have a chance at winning something LEGO related for once...

I also wonder if anyone answering the questions just used the internet to find the answer...

Edited by ILikePi

Very nice and accurate. :thumbup:

I was scrolling down hoping to see my favorite arc troopers from 2003 Clone Wars, glad to see they aren't missed out. :classic:

Thanks a lot! :sweet:

Are the points ever going to reset? I want to have a chance at winning something LEGO related for once...

I also wonder if anyone answering the questions just used the internet to find the answer...

The points aren't going to reset, I'm afraid, so you'll have to get lots right and catch up. :tongue: However, the points system will change a bit when we reach 400 correct questions.

About the internet, I have told every player not to research the answers at all and so I have to trust them not to. You'll not learn by cheating and you should only feel guilty if you do! I have no objection to reading ahead (eg. we're doing ROTS questions at the moment; you are welcome to research ANH or ESB before we get there). :classic:

ADHO15,

Why don't you show the scores anymore?

I'm confused :wacko:

Moderator Siegfried requested that I remove the scorboard from my signature as it was getting bigger than many others'. The scores can now be found at the end of the first post in this thread, after the first lot of clones. There is a link in my sig to quickly find it. :classic:

Just found some more easy ones.

Added Barr

Added Galle

Added Inc

And now, by request, some of my own designs:

Added Bacara

Added Galactic Marines

Please leave comments about these telling me what you think and how they could be improved. This will help me to get an idea about how good my own designs are. :tongue: They are loosely based on their phase-two armour designs (coming soon :wink: ).

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well done to everyone who has played so far! We've reached the 400th question so I decided to change the rules slightly. Here they are:

The questions are now going to be category-related. The categories are:

Characters/Creatures & Species/Droids/Vehicles/Weapons & Technology/Locations/Organizations/Miscellaneous (Language-Force-Food-Music-LEGO-Others)

When you submit and answer, I will reply telling you whether you get the point(s) or not. If you got the question right, you must send another PM telling me which category you'd like the next question to be. This can help to give you an advantage over other players, if you are good at the category you pick. The same category cannot be chosen twice in a row, by any player(s). Also, every member is allowed to answer every question.

The player who answers correctly has 10 minutes from the time I send the reply to choose a category before a random question is picked.

I'll begin now with a random question and we'll go from there. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

So, once again, let battle commence! :angry::laugh:

Edited by ADHO15

I am officially declining the prize of 100 points and everyone keep working hard! :thumbup:

Thanks for posting that, CC77! You heard him folks, the 100-points prize is still up for grabs! There may be extra parts and figs available from what was listed in this thread so ask if you want something in particular.

At the moment, it looks as if CommanderFox will claim it, but that doesn't mean nobody else can!

Keep working hard and I hope to see many of you continue to play! :sweet:

This is pretty much the best micro heroes of Clonetrooper's out there please keep it up, and if you are still doing request I love to see the Clone AT-RT driver's from Episode III, again great work and its being appreciated

This is pretty much the best micro heroes of Clonetrooper's out there please keep it up, and if you are still doing request I love to see the Clone AT-RT driver's from Episode III, again great work and its being appreciated

Thank you very much! It means a lot to me that people like them and I'm pleased your first post was a compliment in my thread! :sweet:

All requests are welcome, but due to exams, they might be slow being uploaded. As I said to the other person who requested the AT-RT driver, I'm just finishing off the last of the Phase 1 clones before posting my Phase 2s. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks! I hope you enjoy it here and I hope to see you around. :wink:

Cool clones, they're great. Maybe they do that with the Lego Star Wars minifigures before they make them :classic:

Does anyone know what a Clone Medic looks like, maybe you should make (or design) one of them. :thumbup:

Cool clones, they're great. Maybe they do that with the Lego Star Wars minifigures before they make them :classic:

Does anyone know what a Clone Medic looks like, maybe you should make (or design) one of them. :thumbup:

Thanks, CCD7! That's a good idea. I'll have a go at one soon.

In the meantime:

Added 9th Assault Corps Trooper

Added Neyo

Like Bacara, Neyo is my own design of what he may have looked like in Phase 1 armour. Hope you like them!

Edited by ADHO15

And now, as my 100th MS Paint creation, I'd like to present my first non-clone character:

Added Jedi Master Ad-Hoh! :tongue:

As many of you will know, this is my MS Paint representation of my sig fig.

Please tell me what you think of him as he's a very special character and I'd love to hear your comments and/or criticisms. :sweet:

He's really good. He looks like a real movie character. Hope I'm not imposing on your area of expertise, but I'd like to make a Clone Commander Delta and post it here if its okay with you. Are there any tricks to it or should I just paint away?

He's really good. He looks like a real movie character. Hope I'm not imposing on your area of expertise, but I'd like to make a Clone Commander Delta and post it here if its okay with you. Are there any tricks to it or should I just paint away?

Thanks a lot! :sweet:

I'd love to see a creation of yours. It's fine with me if you post it here. :thumbup:

I don't think there are any tricks. :tongue: Just follow the details of the character and make him look as realistic as you can by adding different shades for shadow. Be careful you don't detail too much, though, because it can end up not looking like you wanted. :wink:

I look forward to seeing it. I might have a go as well, if that's alright with you?

Added, by request of CCD7, Clone Medic (I used a preliminary Clone Trooper design for the helmet)

Added Delta (He looks a bit odd like this :tongue: )

Added 187th Legion Trooper

Do you add them to your brickshelf account? If so, I cannot see them, the folder must not be public. I'll check again though.

Oh, I see them now. They look great. So does Delta. They're really good! I'll try my luck with MS Paint tomorrow.

I might copy your generic design, (they're that good) modify it and post it here. Then I'll try to make a clone that is completely my design!

P.S. ADHO15, check out Watto's Junkyard for my Dwarf AAT -> Altered Assault Tank.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

Do you add them to your brickshelf account? If so, I cannot see them, the folder must not be public. I'll check again though.

Oh, I see them now. They look great. So does Delta. They're really good! I'll try my luck with MS Paint tomorrow.

I might copy your generic design, (they're that good) modify it and post it here. Then I'll try to make a clone that is completely my design!

P.S. ADHO15, check out Watto's Junkyard for my Dwarf AAT -> Altered Assault Tank.

I do. Often the folder is not public shortly after I've uploaded new pics. Everything in the folder is posted here so you don't really need to look there anyway.

Thanks for the compliments. I hope to see your clones soon. :classic:

Your MOC is very good. :thumbup: I'll try and post later.

Hi everyone! :classic:

Due to the decreasing number of players and the way the scores are currently distributed, I have decided to change the scoring system. From now on, if you know a correct answer, you should send it to me by PM along with the category you would like the next question to be about. This may help you to have an advantage over other players if you have a particular strength. As a reminder, the categories are:

Characters / Creatures and Species / Droids / Locations / Organizations /Miscellaneous (Language-Force-Food-Music-LEGO-Others) / Vehicles / Weapons & Technology.

As for the points, if you get the right answer to the current question, you get a point, regardless of whether someone else has already answered. Once the question has changed, however, I will not accept answers to the previous question. The answer to the previous question can always be found written in my sig, as well as any bonuses that may pop up occasionally. Realising several of the recent questions have been too hard, the overall standard of question should get easier as well.

Hope you all have fun playing and I hope to see everyone joining in. :sweet:

Please post any questions or comments here.

Edited by ADHO15